All Comments on 'It Was Her Night'

by makemedoit

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Hi_LiteroticaHi_Literoticaabout 13 years ago
Great story

Very good story! Great plot and very hot concept. Keep up the writing.

slave2womanslave2womanalmost 13 years ago
good story

good story, nice settings, even romantic, keep up the writing, i really hope te read a lot more of you, respect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great storey, fitted right into our thoughts

The wife and I loved the idea, especially as we have only talked about something like this, but not acted on (yet). She came to bed all hot and wet after reading it, along with a letter from me suggesting a weekend night like this. Sorry, no panties for me though. I will let you know how it goes, or comes.

Regards, and thanks. F & S

makemedoitmakemedoitover 12 years agoAuthor
F and S

I am glad a true adventure of mine has inspired you to attempt the same thing. Trust me, it is not bad and she will love it. After you get through the first time, you will be like us and do it often. Good luck to you and let me know how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving It

Great story. Hope it was true for both of you. The ultimate is eating your wife's cream pie that you watched someone else deposit it in to your wife's pussy. Dam that is hot. I can't wait to read your story when it's your night to plan.....

rick_ohrick_ohover 11 years ago
Good story

I like the panty theme. IT's a well crafted story. My only quibble is the use of the word "come" all the time, instead of using varied synonyms, e.g., cum, semen, ejaculate, and even sperm.

gregkontgregkontover 11 years ago
Trust

Communication and trust between sex partners makes miracles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
His night?

Should be the night he hands the stupid bitch the divorce papers. Demeaning and humiliating your spouse isn't an act of love. It's an act of a selfish and manipulative person abusing the love and trust of another. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are stupid!

You clearly either don't have a partner you trust, or are battling with intense homophobia. Either one is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She betrayed his trust

She got him to explain his fantasy, trusting his wife when he explained his feelings about it being just a fantasy and something he really didn't want to do. So she abuses that trust and FORCES him to do it. That level of betrayal calls for a divorce. He could never trust her again. Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ain't no loving wife here.

She betrays him and his trust. She's toast. She earned her divorce. Stupid cunt. Can't separate fantasy from reality and it cost her her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrong

I read the comments posted and I wonder what they were thinking. He wanted

to eat a cream pie and could not do it on his own. If he really did not want

to do it he could have used his teeth and bit her. he wanted it to happen and

it is not for everyone but that's life. at least she did not have another man

make the pie, that was not his wish. it is only a tale and guys do eat their

girls after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's the difference between reality and fantasy

His was a fantasy. He did not want to do it and he really didn't want to be forced. When she forces the issue, dresses him in panties and degrades and humiliates him, she's on the road to a well earned divorce. What a bitch. "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The HOTTEST fantasy!

This story shows great insight into the mind of every man who ever considered eating his wife's cum-filled pussy. From the arousal at the thought, to knowing about the reluctance that will follow once he has cum, to the desire to have all choice about following through taken away, the author has captured the essence of this widely-held fantasy. Those who have commented that she deserves to be divorced by him do not share the fantasy, and thus cannot understand the desire to be forced into it. If they're repulsed by the idea of eating their own cum, their thoughts are understandable. However, those who find the whole idea extremely erotic wouldn't even think of divorcing their wives for making it happen, because they not only enjoyed it tremendously, but would want her to be there to do it again and again. Even knowing what might happen, they would willingly submit to being restrained, hoping that it will. This is one of my all-time favorite stories and I have come back to re-read it many times. I wish my wife would do it to me.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Forty some years ago my wife did the same to me. I was tied and she rode me till I came then sat on my face till she was clean AND had cum.

The bad thing is no woman has ever done that to me since. I would love it again and I still fantasize about it. Thanks.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 10 years ago
So true

My wife loves for me to come in her mouth. I shared that sometime I wanted to share that cum but just couldn't because of the feelings voiced in this story

One night after I had given her a really big load she grabbed my head and kissed me almost spitting that load into my mouth. She continued to hold me until I swallowed it. The fact that she forcefully "came in my mouth" was a huge turnoff eben though it was something I "wanted" to do. I continue to kiss her after coming in her mouth but I still can't cross the bridge that I "think" I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Work up to it

With us, it started along the lines of Watcher Bob's comment. The first time, Julie kissed me after a blowjob. However, she had swallowed and there was only a trace of come left in her mouth. The next step was she would wet her finger with some pre come and stick it in my mouth. The real turning point was the night she gave me a hand job. After I shot all over my stomach, Julie ran her fingers through it and placed them in my mouth and told me to lick them clean. A few weeks later, she fingered her pussy after we had fucked. She licked her own fingers first, dipped them into her pussy again and then offered them to me to clean our combined juices off. From there, it was just a small step to having her spread herself over my face and for me to lick my load from her. By going in increments, it was easier for me not to balk at the idea of eating my own come. Worked for me, maybe it will help others. Remember, like most things, it is easier after the first time.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 9 years ago
My Favorite

So, this story is a favorite of mine-so much so that I guess I copied it without knowing it. I wrote a story called "Please, make me eat it." but I know I somehow must have read this one beforehand. I am still a fan and wish you would write again.

Jay Richards

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love hot wives

There is nothing sexier than watching your wife getting her pussy filled with cum then licking her pussy clean and sucking your wifes juices off his hard cock. Yum. The more cock to suck the better.o

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course he's upset.

She forced him. She's lucky she doesn't have teeth marks on the inside of her thigh. What she is about to have is divorce papers. Who wants a nasty cunt for a wife?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU

blackmailed me to do it. Thanks, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a hot and sexy story

Yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishing My Girlfriend Would Take That Next Step!

I love this story and I too have been close, but at that last minute things changed. My girlfriend loves to tease me, milk as much precum from me as possible and feed it to me, one pearl at a time...and we both love it. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 7 years ago
Very hot

I miss going down on my wife after sex, it's been too long. Maybe I can convince her to try "her night".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hottie

Been there,done that,love your take!

Limpkin195Limpkin195about 6 years ago
Made me so hard

Eating get a man''so cum from a womanumber is one of my fantasies is and this storyear really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckold is next

I don’t expect my wife to do it. He’s a fag. I would have bitten her.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sense

This story.Makes as much sense as Limpkin's comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

First off, this belongs in fetish or BDSM. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. She takes advantage of a personal and private talk they have about FANTASIES and uses it against him. She effectively destroys any trust he had in her. What he should have done was take a big bite out of her vagina when she sits on his face, thereby ending the nonsense immediately. I hope the cunt enjoys her divorce. There's no way any man stays married to the bitch. The next time he goes to sleep he might wake up without his balls. Horrible story of abuse and betrayal.

1 star

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
So True

Many men encounter the cream pie blues after they cum. The wife was wise enough to listen to her husband's concerns and tie him down so she could ensure that hr would perform. It sounds like the start of something good for them.

Randy56rRandy56rabout 4 years ago
Forced to Eat Her Craempie

I have to make sure my wife reads this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliating Arousal

Over the years, my wife has come to enjoy me going down on her after sex more and more. That's when she has her best orgasms. She has also realized how much I enjoy the humiliation element of the act. While we're having sex, she'll ask me how big my load is going to be and how bad I want to eat it all. She likes to tell me how she can feel me getting harder when I talk about it. Sometimes after sex, she'll stand and tell me to kneel in front of her. She'll push my head towards her mess and tell me that someone who swallows a load like that should do it on their knees.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY EXCITING STORY

Really enjoyed this story... fun and erotic...didn't want it to end...5 stars

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I have the same problem of losing the desire to lick MY cum out of her pussy but if she brings a load in from a night out - she offers it to me and I go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping the waiter was going to come back into the picture before he cleaned her. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gay shit…why don’t u come out actually and be the gay favor u want to be? Why try to call it in Herero style fantasy desires? U want to eat come…go ahead and take it like women do…straight from the dick…..wear the panties if u desire to…bottoms normally do so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the idea of eating your cum out of your wife. I have done it. And also agree that it was a fanatic thing to do to my wife. Been three done that.

i122i122over 1 year ago

This story could be from just about any couple. My xwife wanted me to eat her pussy after I fucked it but for many years I would not for the exact reasons listed here. Then one night I did, she loved it, had a big orgasm, I got hard and fucked her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I frequently make this sort of play a part of our love making. I to was reluctant for it but we both now enjoy it very much. Of course she loves it much more than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent eroticism imo. At least it pushes My buttons! Love her "held back but dominant" dialog. A believable tale. Thanks!

Legionolms1Legionolms1over 1 year ago

Lovely story 💯

Having a wife that's receptive of ones fantasy can be the best thing ever in a marriage.

5 Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes. The post organic blues is real. I have had my lady try but i back out

Tuesday she has a plan. Can't wait.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoeabout 1 year ago

I loved the story. He found out what it was like to go down on her freshly fucked pussy. She figured out how to beat his post orgasm blues and got a nice orgasm out of it It sounds like a win win. I don't understand the "gay shit" comment, or the other comments suggesting that the author is less of a man. Eating pussy is not gay! If it's been recently fucked there will be some cum there. So what? She enjoyed it and he did too. I enjoyed the story, but I also eat the creampies I put in my GF. If you don't like the concept why are you reading the story?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story. I'm a creampie lover, it took me a while also but my wife helped me also. Now I don't know who enjoys it more. Great job

wasagadavewasagadave11 months ago

Read this before and gave it a 4. Reading again, it deserves a 5. Could do without the car trip and garage in panties - un-needed humiliation. But all in all, they both got what they truly wanted. I'd do it in a heartbeat!

(Ignore the gay bashers - they only do missionary, if they can get a woman at all)

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The panties and the semi-feminization lowered my score. The creampie part was excellent. Sometimes that is how it needs to happen the first time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! My wife occasionally takes charge of an evening of sex. When she does, I end up eating a fresh creampie. It turns us both on. I lap up my cum. Then, we kiss. So, everybody gets a taste. I usually get so excited that I get a second hard on and fuck her again.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

You mixed two different fetishes, the panty stuff, and the creampie. Both would have been much better separately. I clicked on the story for the creampie, not the panty stuff

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Years ago, my wife and I would go for car rides late at night in a rural area near our home. The driver always had clothes on. The rider was nude. We took turns switching roles. The rider masturbated, putting on a show for the driver. My wife often rubbed her cunt and clit, and then licked her fingers. It drove me wild. She’d usually give me a taste of her sweet pussy, too. One evening, I was the rider. As I started stroking, my wife told me that I was going to eat my cum and share it with her. This made me even more excited. I came quickly but hesitated to eat my cum. My wife encouraged me and I ate some. Then, I gave her a taste. This excited me and I got hard again, and I ate a second load. We followed this routine until we moved to an urban area where it was too risky for this sexy game. I miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Its a good story, I really enjoyed reading it :)

One thing bothers me however, if the man is afraid of being seen as gay, why would his partner make him wear panties and refer to him as panty boy? Maybe that was her fantasy, but I find the lack of communication bothersome, especially since she is planning on buying more panties for him.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock2 months ago

What an amazing wife!! The Creampie Blues is a real thing. I got around it by trying to just cum a little at first, then lick that. It took a few tries I think, but finally dove in and loved it. Eventually I was able to stay excited about eating a full load and found it was best shot as I was pulling out and then all over her shaved pussy. We've been swinging for over 15 years, always safe but we found a guy she really liked with a nice dick and after a year of fucking her, asked him to get tested. He's been fucking her bare and I've been cleaning up the creampies ever since (another close to 5 years). The best is when we dv her and I clean up a 3way mess!! Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous