All Comments on 'My Step Son'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Don't like the cuckolding bit, but otherwise a good story

Can't really add anything to that.

I did like the saturday morning seduction scene, and tying over the sofa was very inventive, loved that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what the hell

What the hell does 'knackered" mean as its a localize term not understood by many readers? Stop putting localized ism's in stories so everyone can understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what the hell?

Why should any UK author shy away from using "localised isms" when no US author ever considers the rest of the world by avoiding the use of localised Americanisms? Literotica is a .com site not a .co.us site.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
An enjoyable read

I though the story was hot, and having the young stud seduce his step mother was hot. Young guy fucking older women is sexy.

Thanks for the erotic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't turn me on

reminded me too much of Clinton09 stories..all are the same thing... just names change and events happen just about the same way... BORING

mschack63mschack63over 13 years ago
RE: What the hell

To quote you,

"What the hell does 'knackered" mean as its a localize term not understood by many readers? Stop putting localized ism's in stories so everyone can understand."

Here is what I hear you saying, "I am lazy and don't want to expand my knowledge, I'm lazy and don't want to have to think, I'm lazy so you should dummy down so I can understand it".

Please join this site (IT'S FREE), then I/we can refer to you by name when I/we call you an idiot. You are selfish and self-centered. Your comment made it about you and not the story.

My review OF THE STORY, not bad but not great. Just another wank story.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sex with "steps"

is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
akward

hope the baby is worth it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Hey, Thanks for making me cum just reading your story. I do feel bad for your husband though... he doesnt have you all to himself and that is a bond between a man and a woman that is like no other... and it is only a matter of time before you wander again to find what you need. I feel bad for Freddie's wife... she will never have him to herself if he is fucking you or thinking about fucking you. Kind of shallow and selfish of both of you... I feel bad for your daughter... she must never know... it will be hard for her when you and Frank eventually divorce... because you will... it is only a matter of time. You just dont have what it takes to stay together. So I guess I am sad for you.. but I am happy that you at least got some good sex out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bad english

Learn english before you write anymore. The bad english moves into your expressions makink the story hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hooray for Freddie

I love these stories where the young guy takes matters into his hands and delivers a cataclysmic fucking. Nice read for a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Fucktale!

Now this is a sell done (almost but not quite) incest story that REALLY holds your attention because of all the fucking details provided. It's almost a step-by-step guide into near incest. Your words are all well placed and there was no "dirty" connotation anywhere - just the wish that (1) the babe was real and (2) was fuckable by ME!! I'll get the cum rinsed out of my shorts as soon as I finish writing this epistle.

Keep up the fucking good work - I'll be reading some more of them!!!!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Stepmother gets pregnant

i liked the story and gave it five stars because she was unashamedly hot and needed good strong sex.

Unlike most women, she called his penis.She called his penis a prick. Most women refer to it as a cock. She was a cocksucker, not a pricksucker and she liked his prick inside her vagina.

Could have used a little bit of pissing or peeing in the story, especially when they went in to shower together after fucking. Men usually need to piss after they finish fucking a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Could be a touch more descriptive on the sex. Remember, this is not incest, so it's in the wrong category. I don't remember them doing safe sex, though, so he could have knocked her up, several times, just might have got Dad's attention.

By the way, 'Bad English' is wrong. It's more American than English. You need to Fiji should this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love it, and it's good to hear women brack about there experience with their sons or step sons, cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous