All Comments on 'Yes Mistress Ch. 01'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
A lovely day!

For both of the - very steamy, thank you. Can YOU do this again? I hope your answer is 'absolutely'!

Very nice indeed - 4 *s for great potential.

traci

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Great, but you didn't tie it to the opening tease....

I really enjoyed it. Guess you will discuss the opening scene in another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Big difference

Between a little fun and games and humiliation and abuse. She's showed her true colors. Now it's time to close bank accounts, cancel credit cards, see the attorney and get away from her before she permanently hurts you. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that was stupid

How did he go from a little fun, which, by the way, he probably wasn't enjoying since he was BADLY sunburned, to being tied to the wall, blindfolded with a cock ring on? You missed a few steps. And you never convinced me that he would go to those lengths without some serious talks with the manipulative bitch he called a wife. Badly written.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Magic fun

Thanks for a fun story. I know it's a great story if I am wishing it was me the action is happening with. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

THere's something missing. He's hanging on the wall from where and what and when. How does that fit into the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous