All Comments on 'At The lake'

by Hislittlefucktoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome.

I loved this story i could picture everything even I had an orgasim iv never had before just by reading this. =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I HATE first person present tense writing style

Not a single worthy piece of fiction was EVER, EVER written in the first person present tense.

If I'm reading about something, it happened in the past. Further, it assumes an intimacy with the reader; involving me involuntarily, that is simply unacceptable.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Unworthy of voting! Please adjust yourself to more interesting prose?

Gracious me! What a weak storyline, peppered with inuendo but failing to satisfy any avid Femme Domme reader, culminating in only two negative comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

i for one happen to LOVE first person accounts!!

huggs

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's second person, not first person. That's pretty rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's second person.

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
first person or tenth person

Loved the story and style. just keep it up. More, please. I come here to read erotic lit and this definitely qualifies. Should have a section in responses for the English profs to give grades on writing, and the rest of us can enjoy and comment in the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The way it was written worked well. The setting of a church picnic with kids, etc was naughty. The humiliation of Bill was complete and cruel. The sex was hot, nasty, and raw. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous