All Comments on 'Masturbating My Son'

by woodsonn2004

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great Start

Keep up the good work, this was an awesome start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent beginning!

Continue along this line.

Submit the additional chapters in as timely a manner as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good Story

Love how you've started this. Can't wait to read more.

welderwonderwelderwonderabout 13 years ago
Mom's going to get it!!!

Great story, dont stop until Mom gets her sons young cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reminds me when...

My mother would love me in her "special way." Mother's body was a fantasy land where we would act out our fantasies for each other. She had a marvelous mouth. Her pussy was... delicious.

Mother was wonderful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What's Next

Please just keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ray's mom should learn from her friend Brenda!

This is a fine beginning to a tale of hot motherfucking! Ray's best friend Bobby is happily fucking his mom, Brenda, who's happily getting son-fucked all the time! What could be more natural? Brenda knows that her boy's got a stiff dick and a pair of hot young balls that never quit. Where's the best place for a boy to shove his stiff fat prick up into? His own birth canal, of course! And that's where his mommy wants it too! When Ray's mom has her intimate talk with her friend, you can be sure that Brenda will open her eyes and her mind to the joy of opening her twat to her boy's hard cock--none harder!--and letting her son flood her mommy-cunt with huge doses of his rich very potent semen. Come on, Mr. W, get Ray's stiff prick and his mother's wet twat together!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
yes

i can not wait to hear more , so hot

SacCitySueSacCitySueabout 13 years ago
Another Chapter Please

Thank you so much for this story. I often role play mother/son and will think about your story during my next encounter. Please write another chapter soon.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago

0- When it is finish I will rate it I hate to be cont----- stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
What there is of the story so far is very good .

A little on the short side and leaves a lot of the story untold.

I'll be watching for the next chapter, and hopefully it will be a little longer and have forward progress, not a lot of rehash of the previous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great start!

this is the start of a great story!

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Well Written

A tale that is well worth continuing. You should follow this up with another chapter as soon as possible.

Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterabout 13 years ago
I believed a woman wrote that

It read very well and it sounded like Mom speaking to Son, at least in her own mind. You can extend this story in multiple directions and lengths. One reason it is exciting is that we do not know where it will go next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent start to what will undoubtedly be a brilliant story. We all know that she's going to let her son fuck her brains out, so let's get to it! Like to hear some more about Bobby and his apparently very slutty Mom too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not bad

just remember that she threw her husband AND daughter out for what they did. If she does this with her son, she MUST take them both back into her life, if not her home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Good Start

I especially liked the part where she threw the daughter into the woodchipper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cant wait for the next chapter...

damn hot

bebupabebupaabout 13 years ago
Please post...

your next chapter soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Umm

Please leave out Father-Daughter relations, there fucking sick.

Mother-Son is fine but father and daughter is just disgusting, as soon as I read that I thought "It was going SO well, then he ruined it"

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
give me more

I can't wait to read the chapter 2.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Excellent 5*****

Most enjoyable thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ohhhh

i want chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Believe me, the son doesn't need mom.

I've said this so many times on Literotica. A skinny young youth, naturally knows what pleasure his youthful, young bollocks give him. He'll start at the age of 6, massaging the head of his cock, innocently, in front of an adult; ' I wanna go to the toilet.' As he grows, he'll instinctively play around with his maturing bell-head, grabbing, and pulling it, or squeezing his legs against his dry peanuts. When he gets to about 10, well that's when the buck realizes what he's got between his legs. He's suddenly grown, from a cock-prodder, to a puller, a fister, A GLORIOUS YOUNG WANKER. From now on, until he becomes wet, ( usually happens at around 12,), he'll abuse his TWINKER, until he finds the most satisfying way to MASTURBATE, exercising his proud TOOL, at least five or six times a day, until he recognizes the way in which his soldier wants to be pumped. THEN, OH AND THEN, the most heavenly revelation on God's earth, the first time the little scro CUMS. He's surprised, at first, to see the WHITE STUFF leaking from his beautiful SLIT, but soon realizes, what his PRICK is all about. He'll now SPUNK load after load of hot CUM, at first, into his footie shorts, or school trousers; but it won't be long, after that, before he's dumping his lot up his girlfriend's, or boyfriend's cunt, or any other twat that takes his virile's knob's fancy,( probably at about 14.) Won't be long, before the arrogant STUD, reckons he's got the most powerful stick in the world, where, at the age of 16, he'll be either, WANK ROOTING his cock, or plugging it up a sodden, wet ass, or cunt to rid his aching nuts of their load. It won't matter to the growing youth, whether he rams a man full of his cum, or plants a fresh, new kiddie up a girl's hole. He'll just grin, as his potent spunk flies out of his gorgeous helmet end, spurting and spraying, drop after fucking drip, of his filthy semen. THAT'S WHAT BOYS ARE FOR FELLAS, DON'T YOU JUST LUV EM? I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the last anon's comment was great!

I love the way that commenter feels about young studs shoving their stiff young prick up any available hole--female or male. My only suggestion is that the horny young fucker should start with his nearest and dearest. He should start by plugging his young prick up his mother's and kid sisters twats--that's what they're there for! The boy's hot balls are brimming with his loads and loads of warm semen, he's got more than enough to flood his mother's and sister's cunts, then his daddy's and brother's tight twats, then his boy and girl cousins, and any other cunts around. His big balls are up the job, and then some!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD

Watching boys masturbate is a pleasure to behold. Pre-teen skinnies wank best. See how they wriggle and squirm as they fist their glorious cocks into oblivion, climaxing five or six times a day, the end result always being them squirting and spitting their pre-cum and spunk from their continually loaded balls. Wank yourself off as you hear them squeal and yelp saying, " FUCK, I'VE CUM AGAIM." Get an eyeful of their beautiful ball sacks tightening just as they are about to unload, and delight in them pulling that flashy, fleshy foreskin right back over their bell heads as they shoot their cum spunk metres up into the air, all the time rotating and bucking their skinny hips round and round, spreading and opening their beautiful, thin legs, so that they can feel the aching outside of their boyish bollocks, just begging them to wank their erect, immature shafts some more, never satisfied, bollock bags that never quit. Get a quick shifty, while they're masturbating the shit out of their quarter pounders, of that beautiful, glistening, sweaty, ass-wet twat that all boys readily, and naturally shove up into the air, as that juicy, tight cunt of theirs, longs to be buggered, fucked and abused by a heavy, seeded boy-fucker, like myself, ( FUCK, AM I WET.) Prepare to CUM, as, while they're still pumping the last few drops of luscious, precious baby-batter from their potent, latent, baby making nuts, that tight, boyish cunt slit is inviting you to pound your meaty man cock up that wondrous glory hole, until you feel it thumping the wall of that damp, virgin boy ring, seeding the days of ropey cum you've been storing in your pump bags for days, flooding and filling the randy little cut with your own baby batter, until both of your animal tools are fully satisfied. DEEELIGHTFUL. The only thing I truly wish for, is that one day, young boys will be able to get pregnant by men. I get jealous, when I see proud, young thirteen year old dads, standing their clueless with their knocked up tarts, hands in their pockets, still rubbing and masturbating, not even appreciating the power tool bouncing around in their speedo pants, and the wonderful damage it has done, longing to be the tart who gave birth to their sprogs, wishing it was me who was DADDY to all that lovely, virile spent milky cream that each of them possesses. I'M A BOY LOVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART TWO

Boys of fourteen or fifteen years of age are developing into nicely, primed young sex machines. A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART ONE, discusses how I toss to young pre-teens, that's fine, and I've already emptied my bollocks six times today watching videos of them, ( FUCK, MY COCK AND MY ASS ARE STILL EXUDING DAMP SEX SPEW.) But, I fully appreciate, slightly older lads, as they progress through their sex journies. A more mature buck, has these beautiful, seed-laden nuts, that begin to loosen, and start to dangle and swing under his meaty, erect shift stick; You can almost watch the spunk filling up into them, as they swell and bloat with all that delicious, virile boy cum. By now, boys are sliding their wanker hand, slowly, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, ( FUCK, MY PRE-CUM WHAT?) If you look under their delightful, tight, rounded asses, as they happily masturbate, pounding their fantastic meat, you'll probably see their ball sacks lumping up, getting tighter by the minute, begging for them to unload that juicy, junky, joyful jism, stored in their seed bags. Quickly, go to their dick ends, and delight in seeing the dripping mass of milky, pre-cum, slathering, bubbling up, spewing and spurting from their bell slits. Then, oh and then, the ULTIMATE. Praise God, as you see each individual boy wankers' cock stand up proud, rampant and erect just as he is about to shoot that glorious, gobby, globular, creamy, potent, fertile, frothy, foaming, sticky, salty, milky, mucky, viscous, battery, baby-laden, super-glue from that fish gape, that jap-eye, THAT SPEW BILLOWING BELL-SLIT, that each of them owns. Admire them, as each and every one of them massages every drop of baby making oil from their goofy, gorgeous groins, their God-given scrotums.( I wonder if God is a HOMO, I mean, why did he make all these lovely, young, skinny boys for me to masturbate over?) You'll notice, that many boys, when they unload, yelp and moan just as that incredible mix is about to be bollock-belted, but some, just stand up, straight and tall, oh and lean, fisting, wildly, until they shoot, just giving a soft sigh, after they're spent, stooping over, glorifying over the dump their cocks have brought up, spunk still loosely spurting, spraying, or dropping and dripping, depending on whether they've pulled their fleshy, foreskins back whilst cumming, or have just oozed their spunk out naturally, no heroics. Whatever, I'll probaby WANK myself off a dozen times, the next day, emulating, and mimicking how young boys do it, my prick, admiring all that boyhood. BOYS, A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART THREE

Oh what a joy. I was at the shopping centre this morning. I noticed a mother and her SON sitting on a bench with their shopping. The lad was a skinny, I'd say seven year old. He was sitting, with his stick thin legs, wide open, displaying his heavenly, little groin, for all to see. He started to fumble his immature bell head, stroking, and rubbing his tip, like all boys do when they either, want to piss, or WANK. Watching him wriggle and squirm, was enough to make me erect; it wasn't long before pre-cum was pumping out of my mushroom, and I was soon in dire need of wanting to MASTURBATE and CUM. The little sprog, happened to be wearing three-quarter length camouflaged army shorts that hung real loose around his bony hips. As he became more an more sexually excited, I observed, readily, or rather my cock did, as he began lifting his legs up whilst he was playing with his baby tool. FUCK, I could see right up the opening his shorts made, so I got an eyeful of his tiny briefs. By now, my bollock bags were full with my boy loving seed. The CUNT then proceeded to stuff his left hand into his trouser pocket, where I could visibly enjoy him shafting himself, openly, and unreservedly MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC. I almost shot my load, but didn't; I kept edging, as I surreptitiously stuffed my left hand into the left pocket of my trousers, ( I don't wear pants.) I didn't want to CUM yet, I wanted to wait until the little scro had CUM. Suddenly, his mum got up to speak to a friend, unaware that her little boy was in the middle of pleasuring himself. Then, oh and then, the most glorious thing happened. The little sex toy took his hand out of his trouser pocket and began to MASTURBATE by placing his thumb on the top of his foreskin, and his forefinger and middle finger underneath his helmet cover, FUCKING JESUS CHRIST, JUST HOW I WANK MYSELF OFF. pulling in a forward motion, over his hood. In no time at all, the lad stood up straight and released his dry WANK. I knew just when he was about to CUM, because of the grin, that little smirk, that started to form on his gorgeous little face. I stood up in unison, and emptied the shed load of SPUNK that had formed in my now emptied BOLLOCKS. I couldn't resist walking over to the little cock teaser pleaser, whilst his mum was still jabbering away, brushing past his ear as I walked by, saying, " That was nice, wasn't it? " He didn't say anything, but let me know that it was, by the cheeky little smile he had beaming all over his cute, angel face. I walked on with the SPUNK still sliding down my leg. BOYS ARE A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART FOUR

Fucking Jesus Christ, it upsets me when parents don't comprehend their young sons' needs. I was at the arcade today, horny as hell, secretly masturbating myself, whilst looking at all the skinny, young school boys enjoying the school holidays. I sat down on a seat with my erect tool in my hand, admiring the talent walking by. Suddenly, this couple, in their late twenties, sit down on the bench opposite me, with their skinny, little lad, I'd say about eight. They start jabbering about the holiday they're planning, when the little mite starts squeezing his young legs together, pressing and dragging them down against his peanuts. It's blatently obvious, he's bored and wants to MASTURBATE. He starts to wriggle and squirm, enjoying what he's got between his legs, as his WANK progresses. Suddenly, his dad calls out, " Stop fidgeting Danny." Then his mum joins in, saying, " Danny, if you don't sit still, there'll be no sweets." Don't they know, that Danny isn't interested in sweets right at this moment, all he wants to do is toss himself off, like all boys do, that's what nature gave them a cock for? I'm watching, feeling for the lad, already spewing pre-cum, and edging for a blast. Then, suddenly, the ignorant couple, get up and say, " Danny, we're going to look in Homebase, it's just down there, wait here, we'll only be five minutes." Nice one Danny, I think. As soon as the CHAVS are gone, little Danny gets going. Instantly, the skinny little tyke starts playing with his gorgeous BOYHOOD. I can tell he wants to dry CUM, but like all of us men, he'll do it in his own time, when he is good and ready, or rather, when his little boy COCK is good and ready. FUCKING, CHRIST, IT'S GOOD TO SEE SUCH A YOUNG LAD ALREADY KNOWING HOW TO EDGE. Danny suddenly looked up, whilst he was happily masturbating, and caught a glimpse of me watching him. This turned him on, FUCK, AN EIGHT YEAR OLD BEING TURNED ON BY A RANDY OLD COCK STROKER LIKE MYSELF. Danny started to become more and more sexually excited, and it wasn't long before he started thrusting his skinny, luscious boy hips backwards and forwards, in and out whilst watching me pounding my QUARTER POUNDER. We both winked at eachother, as if we both recognised eachother's needs. My envy was, how young boys can get away with fondling their pee-pees, nobody pays any attention to it, they just think that they're dying for a PISS, whereas Danny and I both know different. After about three minutes of foreplay, Danny and I both stood up PROUD as FUCK, held our legs together, our WANKER hands wrapped aroung our helmet heads, frantically tossing the HELL out of our erect members. Danny came first, I could just tell, that beaming, conquerous smile all boys have when they're satisfying their glorious, young cocks, and I soon followed suit, shooting and spurting a fucking shed load of pent up, boy loving SPUNK. Just after we'd finished, Danny's parents were coming back. Danny was busy staring at the wet spot my CUM had made in my shorts, ( I don't wear pants.) I went to walk past him, but he actually got up and approached me. I couldn't believe it, when this angelic little WANKER came to my ear and whispered, " YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I ENJOYED THAT."

I replied, " NOT HALF AS MUCH AS I DID, YOU PRICK TEASING LITTLE CUNT, BUT YOU'LL LEARN." Eight years old, and already a MAN. THANK YOU GOD. As we went our separate ways, Danny looked behind, whilst holding his mum's hand shaking his little TOOSH at me, and giving a boyish, cheeky grin, just like he did when he was about to CUM; perhaps he'd CUM again, either that, or he was inviting me to tear his skinny little ass open. BOYS, A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART FIVE

FUCKING JESUS CHRIST, the pleasure my cock has undergone today, whilst screwing all the pre-pubescent boys roaming around the arcade today. During my many, many many, many boy-loving WANKS, a sexy thought occurred to me, isn't it wonderful, when you view so many primary school aged BOYS, just sitting there, either in their saggy jeans, hip-hanging three quarter lengths or simply RAW, cock-hugging footie shorts, with that beautiful, glorious, dry pump CUMMING, delicious, unspent, pair of bollocks, and soft dick, protruding out of the left, or right side of their, what seems to always be, PANTLESS attire? That luscious, slowly erecting boy stick, is just waiting, asking, begging to be CLIMAXED, ORGASMED, ( I'm telling you, there is nothing like an eight year old lad's CUM experience, they orgasm, as freely, and as often, if not more often, as an old, BOY-LOVING WANKER like myself. WANK, WANK, WANK, CLIMAX, ORGASM, AAAGGHH LITTLE BOYS.)

OOHHHH, FUCKING GOD, FUCKING MARY AND JESUS AT THE SAME TIME, BABIES!, hopefully, INCEST BABIES. That's just what they'll do with all that cock, and all that fantastic, powerful, potent, virile, sticky milk-juice, yes their SPUNK, when they're about fourteen. All those potential, beautiful, little prepubescent SEX TOYS' COCKS are slowly developing, from dry-wanking sex fidgets, ( just watch, and enjoy as they wriggle and CUM,) into boys possessing ROCK HARD, BULGING BOLLOCKED SEX FIENDS, ready to empty that sack of meat, sloshed full of hot SPUNK up a girl's TWAT and CUNT. If that's not available, they'll gladly EMPTY THAT GLOBBY LOAD UP A MAN'S HOLE, ( feckin' MOM, DAD, AUNT, UNCLE, NIECE, NEPHEW, NEIGHBOUR, NEW BORN BABY, OWN SON OR DAUGHTER, when they get one, anything, AS LONG AS THEY'RE NUTS ARE DRY AND THEIR POWER TOOL IS SATISFIED.) Remember, fellas, A YOUNG, YOUNG, YOUNG, OHHH YOUNG, " PRE-PUBE," HAS BOLLOCKS THAT ACHE, JUST LIKE YOURS DO. Hopefully, you'll get to taste or enter one, BELIEVE ME, IT'S HEAVEN ON EARTH, whether you're GOBBLING them to ORGASM, either that, or they're SNATCHING at that WELL-HUNG MEAT THROBBING, AND PULSATING AS YOU LOOP YOUR LOAD, SPURT YOUR SPUNK, CREAM YOUR CUM, SPIT SALT, DRIP, DROP DUMP. But one last reminder, as always, the younger the better, THEY'RE CUNTS ARE MORE ELASTIC, AND NATURALLY MORE ACCEPTING OF A NICE ROGERING RING RIMMER. LIKE YOU HAVE DANGLING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS. WATCH, ENJOY, AND CUM AGAIN AND AGAIN AS YOU FORCE FEED THEM INTO SEXUAL OBLIVION, THEY'LL BE YOUR SEX TOY FOREVER. TEAR THEM APART, AS YOU SLIDE YOUR JUICE ROD INTO THEIR RING. Whilst pleasuring your GOD-GIVEN BOY-BUGGERER,SHAGGER TOOL, REMEMBER THAT BOYS ARE " A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD." That soft, little boy's dick, nestling against that skinny, skinny, little boy leg, has many, beautiful hidden treasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART SIX

JUST TO SAY, I CAME ONCE BEFORE WRITING THIS, I CAME TWICE WHILST WRITING IT, AND I CAME THREE TIMES AFTER WRITING IT. AND I'M STILL SPITTING PRE-CUM, GUESS I'LL KEEP CUMMING UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART EIGHT

Shit, I'm dripping wet, AGAIN. I went into the toilet at 'STARBUCKS' at the arcade today, ( I was only wearing, loose-fitting, three-quarter-length CAMS.) I was already caressing, and stroking the left side of my meat-chuck, pre-cumming and semi-spunking everywhere, down my leg, onto my feet, my JISM was a pool of salty, thick juice running and sliding over my WANKER hand. I was taking my hand in and out of my pocket, continually, so that I could suck up my CHUCK. I walked into a nearby cubicle, to finish myself off, when to my delight, this pair of eight year old skinnies, came in. The smallest, quickly fixated his eyes on my COCK ROCK, my wonder tool, was swinging, jumping, bouncing and CUMMING all at the same time; I was in the throes of CLIMAXING. " Mr have you just had a wank?" he sheepishly enquired.

I told him, quietly, that I hadn't yet, but was about thirty seconds away from emptying my bollocks. The beautiful thing was, how the little fella understood what I meant. He then, turned to his mate, and this is what made me ICE-CREAM myself, he said, " Danny, I wanna masturbate."

His mate said, " Richie, you go and wank off in that bog, and I'll toss myself off in here.

I'd already shot. As I left the two prepubes to enjoy their new found treasures, I blocked their way, just before they started to pleasure themselves, and flashed the spunk dripping down my leg, and the white, fresh, foamy mash, trying to fight its way out of my crotch. As I walked away from the toilet, I heard squeals, and yelps of delight, from the two locked cubicles. THEY'D CUM, AND SO HAD I AGAIN.

Boys, A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.

'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasure to behold - NOT!

Anonymous - you are sick and need banning from this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TO ANON AND 'A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD.'

Know what you mean matey, but just wait until they're shooting all those lovely COCK-OYSTERS. Nothing matches young lads' WANK OFF, all that delicious COCK CUSTARD, their PORRIDGE, they have a never ending supply of SPUNK in their aching BALLACK BAGS, just waiting to be zipped up out of their developing MOBLEY. Skinny boys have constant LOB-ONS, that continuously spurt and spray that glorious BOY BATTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A PLEASURE TO BEHOLD PART TEN

Recently born three year olds, still fresh from the CUNT

Tight, lean and skinny-hipped, the perfect, little RUNT

Their legs are opened, nice and wide, a HEAVENLY, gorgeous sight

Watch as they squeeze their PEANUTS, hard with all their might

At eight, their sacks are nice and tight, praise GOD, and give him thanks

As they crack their NUTS, and squeal and yelp, a gorgeous, dry WANK

At twelve, their BOLLOCKS are brimming and full, of PRECUM and hot SPUNK

They drain them off, six times a day, that sweet, hot, slippery GUNK

At fourteen, they FUCK their girlfriends' twat, filled with their potent jelly

Grinning at the unborn SPROG in their swollen BELLY

At sixteen, the STUD is mean and proud

Admiring his FUCKING, BELL-HEAD SHROUD

' SIR, PULL BACK THAT FORESKIN, AND SHOW YOUR HELMET'

Make sure your dick's slit is nice and WET

Juice up your boyhood, via that lovely vein

That makes me ERECT, drives my COCK insane

'Salute your LOB-ON boy, stroke it hard

Before you release that lovely LARD

That SPURTS and SPRAYS out, all day long

From that thick, slick, MEATY DONG

That hangs so nicely, between your legs

OH PLEASE, LAD, PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME BEG

To swallow those OYSTERS down my throat

Come on son, come on, you skinny scroat

BUCK and CONTRACT that final BLAST

Until those ACHING NUTS are empty at last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Normal

Many young boys and teens love their mother like this. Nothing is better in the whole wide world than getting to fuck mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
question

I have the same feelings about my mom as described in this story for over a year now I'm 21 is there something wrong with me for having such lustful thoughts and fantasies about my mom i just can't help it

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
SacCitySue

I'm into role play too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would like for u to b my mom

I would like to kno more bout u n ur son please msg bck wit a pix of u can my email is es3rowdytx3@yahoo.com

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
Needs Final Proofreading

As I wrote, it needs some final proofreading. For example, "son" and "mother" should not be treated as titles or pepper nouns. In the cases in which you use them, repeatedly throughout your story, no capitalization should have been used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. I could only dream of having a mom like you. Could you send pics of yourself to curtaincall.casting@gmail.com ? Thanks. That turned me on, like, a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

always love this story. I have cum many times dreaming I am him.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masturbating to this story again

But not so strangely I am dreaming I am her. Touching my son's cock sucking him and eating his cum feeling him in my body making us one. Then feeling his cock jerking as he shoots his cum into me. I want his lips on my lips, his hands on my breasts and his cock in me as we kiss. While deep in my mind I await my daughters return from school. I need her so much to hold me like he holds me.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
request

Can you write one about son who always spies on his mom and she uses her sons baby oil and he came up with the idea to cum in the baby oil container which she used to masterbate and later found out she was pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

7852236643

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my mommy

I wanted a mommy like her, I would have been a very faithful pussy licker, to be milked everyday by my mommy would have been a dream come true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incesttaboo love to give you a good time

I make love to my brother every night I'd like to see his cock hard and throbbing in his hand and one night I see mother in his bedroom a head going up and down I wonder what he was doing as I got closer I could see my brother's penises in my mother's mouth she was going at it and she was fingering her pussy and I just watched as I got so wet I started fingering my pussy and putting my fingers inside oh I was so wet and horny I just wanted my brother's penis inside me after Mother left I went into his room and got into his bed and his cock was too hard I laid on top of him and put it inside me so I felt it throbbing I wanted more what you have done to your mother oh you naughty boy but I love it I hope you make her come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice strat...

Nice start good build now we’re getting a sense - to be continued?

Really? This is too short even as an idea board for a short story. Since you have

a strong sense of character(s) with a bit of likely where we are headed - perhaps

don’t publish until you have somewhere to take us. In other words think of your readers. Put together more then an implicitly good story. Clearly there is talent

here to warrant. Thanks again for the titilation!

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago

SacCitySue

I'm into role play too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masturbate

You can't masturbate somebody else, masturbation is by definition self pleasure. Your title is like saying "Mom Self Pleasures Son". Learn to use words correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Masturbating My Son

To Anonymous, I can't believe your comment was in correcting the author about the definition of Masturbating!!! Why are you getting so picky about the Title? This was a beautifully written, very erotic story and I loved reading it. Learn to just enjoy a good story.

Don_HeimDon_Heimabout 4 years ago
Extremely Wow

Such a well written love story. Being written from a woman's view makes all the difference while reading. I was able to see in my mind every word of this loving story. This is the best story that I have read on this site and I have read what seems like hundreds. I would love to read more as how this relationship grows along with the stories Brenda and Sue share between each other over coffee. If there were 100 stars for rating this story I would be glad to rate all 100 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is going to make me cum. I used to steal my moms painties when she not home and jack off while i smell inside. One day I cummed in her painties and later caught her in her room door cracked masturbating while tasting my cum. Her licking my fresh cum. Need dirty stepmoms to message me

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Mom's a hypocrite.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutual consensual incest among adults, the mother's failure to recognize and accept her son and daughter as sexual human beings demonistrates her lack of sense of self, her shallow ego, and her puritanical outlook on sexuality. The story is good but I would like more indepth character development, especially on the part of the mother. For example, why did the father and daughter start a sexual relationship? What is the wife's outlook on sex? How limited is her sexual experience? Does she understand a person can love more than one person at a time? She appears to not be mature enough to realize love has no boundaries.

ChloeKendallChloeKendall2 months ago

This is like 10% of a finished story. I have no idea why you would publish this on such a cliffhanger, especially when literally nothing happens between our two "characters". So strange...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous