All Comments on 'Island Love Ch. 02'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A wmell writen story,

That had me hot all the way.

Some different words used but the exact feelings I had very well described, even though for me it was a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Really nice work: Powerful tale of power, surrender.

Thanks again.

bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So sexy and dreamy. Had a similar event in my younger days. Sad thing is I walked out and always wondered ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story...

I absolutely love when a man is passionate, loving and knows how to fuck me so good that I lose control. Recently I had a lover that read all my emotions, knew I loved being feminine/submissive and had my mind so into him that i would beg (no plead) him to never stop fucking me. It didn't hurt that he was beautiful, gentle and firm and owned a gorgeous 8" curved thick cock. He once fucked me so good that in tears of joy I begged him to make me pregnant. I miss him sooo much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved this story

I had a similar experience. I put my arms around him, kissed him deeply, and I became his girly slutty bitch -- he fucked me long & hard. I truly want to be his woman and your story reminds me so much of the first time he made love to me. Please continue this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!! Very Erotic.

Great description of seduction and oral and anal sex. Is it really this good?

I have strong urges to be seduced and be a loving man's bottom. I would want to be dressed in lingerie when seduced. I want to give sexual pleasure to a dominate, tender, well endowed man, who would teach me how to please him without the S and M bondage hurt.

How does a straight guy all his life, who now, after reading so many of these reluctant seduced gay stories, is wanting to be a bottom, finds some good looking, strong, caring man's man to make him his for a few stolen moments and share release together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beyond hot

wow, wow, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I find it exciting to be a slut. I love sucking cocks and being fucked. The authors description of being fucked is very good. I love it Evrrytime I feel a hard cock slip into my ass. I have to admit that I have become a size queen both in length and thickness.

robin48robin48about 5 years ago
Love

Perfect desription of romance and lust.

Riding the steel rod into eternity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This has got to be the best story as far as wishing this was happening to me. Every move every erotic feeling. Everything about makes me want this happening to me. OUTSTANDING!!!

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmm3 months ago

Your description of him entering you is totally true and exactly how it happens. That second barrier is a killer until it releases. Your description of the pleasure is also so exact and people wonder why a man would want to be a bottom. Well you told us why perfectly. Anyone who hasn’t tried it should, they will never never regret it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_in_dresses@Jamie_in_dresses
718 Followers
I'm straight, though bi-curious, with a very active cd and gay fantasy life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Island Love Previous Part
Island Love Series Info