All Comments on 'Tempestuous Ch. 03'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

MORE!! i love the way you write, and shall be waiting for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad you back ...

glad you back ... thanks 4 another great ch. luv all of your stories about clan Stone. Temp is so adorable as little "dare devil" and Dante is kinda remind me of the grinch!! Go figure (lol)

PLS don't forget Jake and Jezebelle.Thanks luvy !!!!!!! I kinda missed Jakes

bonkers style and idiotic style , yeah the part that he left Jez and his

unbornchild in the hand of that nutcase of a nurse. Not to mention that he got the nerve to chain her up. I bet she will get even one way or another. Geeeezzzzeee that story really crack me up.

take cae girly. xxoo from tha viking land.

ps have read almost all of the stories and catagories ('cept the audion section read/listen to only five stories so far)

in here and in the past left on 1-2 comments. Now I have left 2 comments in the same story. Kinda chocking for me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love love love it!

Can't wait to see what happens to the two of them. If I had a crystal ball it would say that Tempest is going to wipe the rug with him (if thats actually an expression?!)

divisionreddivisionredover 13 years ago
Great Update

It seems that Tempest is extremely bright. The trick the she played on Dante was funny. Thanks for a great update.

blksxystangblksxystangover 13 years ago

I am soo glad you are updating Dante's story. I love the Stone brothers.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Gotcha

The trickster gets slicker as the minutes go by, watch out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fantastic piece of work!

Even the toughest guy do have a soft spot for the right gal. Definately five stars all the way for the talented redwitch.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

She did him a favor, might as well have some fun at his expense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredwitch@redwitch
832 Followers
www.zstefani.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories