All Comments on 'Sharing Him'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
intense

This one got to me. I'm not into the scenario particularly but I felt the intenssity of it. good job.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Not My Type of Story

and the sloppiness with which it is presented makes it even less so. Did you not read it before submitting it? Typos are littered throughout. If you don't care about your writing, why should anyone else?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
I loved it

Right to the action. Beautiful!

guan818guan818about 13 years ago
Not this one!

You are a good writer, but this isn't one of the works that up to your standard. You can write better, much better in fact. This one is just like a section extracted from another completed story. No description on the characters, those the scenario is poignant and thick, the reader just can't empathize into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot except

Don't say copious amounts just ruined it at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad you are back

I have cum about a quart reading your last series, I am gals that you are writing again to help me stretch my dream of becoming my wife's, lovers' cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a great story.

Was disappointed in this writing. It wandered all over the place and the characters were not given much in the way of identification. Very little excitement.

As a husband who shares cocks with my wife I assure you that there should be more excitement in the story. I know that I get as hard as a rock watching her suck or fuck a guy, knowing that I'm getting his cock next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's a slippery slope.

It took less then a year to go from foreplay that consisted of talking about my wife having sex with other men, to me joining in. The first step was Joyce, my wife, fucking one of our friends, after which she would tell me all about it. Next came Joyce asking me to go down on her after she got home from fucking my friend. Soon after that Joyce was fucking several of my friends. Which led to the next step, me watching them from outside our bedroom window. The first time I saw my wife take my friends cock in her mouth I instantly came in my pants. It progressed quickly from there. I would watch them from a chair next to the bed. Joyce would have me guide her lovers hard cock into her pussy. It has gotten to where I am taking his

cock into my mouth. She tells me to get him hard so he can fuck her. None of them have finished in my mouth but Joyce has been telling me she would love to see that. Yes indeed, a very slippery slope.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerabout 13 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Very sexy. Please write more like it.

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
Thanks!!

thanks for this story and please more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved the story

Your story was great - it made me hard thinking about my own fantasy of my wife & I sharing a big cock. I love sucking cock and I wish my wife would join in. Please continue your story and have the man get fucked by his wife's lover, while she watches. That's my ultimate fantasy.

BCBJBCBJabout 13 years ago
very hot

a favorite fantasy. this was so hot I almost came just reading it. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The other commentators have a point re story quality ... BUT ...

... at times it must be difficult to capture and relay all the emotion and feelings in these situations. I would find it hard to express the intense ups and downs that I have experienced with my wife (over 20 years younger than me) as we have explored these areas together.

We will never be parted because we give lattitude to each other. We insist on only bi partners, she has a few female friends too. Only twice did I allow her to take a 'straight' lover. She enjoyed the sex but they became too posessive for us both. Not good.

Sharing is the key. From the moment we awake on the day of a 'date' to the start of the encounter the atmosphere gets thicker and thicker with pent up feelings as we draw back from anything that might spoil the time ahead. My wife never dresses till the evening (what little she puts on) and goes around naked behind closed drapes and blinds making it harder for me to keep control. We have learned this is important to the enjoyment of the night to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me cum

Very sexy story. I love to suck guys cocks before and after they fuck my wife. Me and her both sucking his cock while I fuck her pussy full of his come is my favorite. This hot story made me jack off and cum hard. I can't wait to have my wife read it so it will make her want us to do another guy together.

archeopteryx_featherarcheopteryx_featherover 12 years ago
Super hot

I love snowballing with my wife either my own cum or a friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I've come out to my wife recently and hope to share a hot experiece like this one soon.

ba10016ba10016over 11 years ago
Great Story

I would love to suck another man's cock with my wife and have him cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hwat a beautiful story!

I was hard from the instant I began reading it. The way it was described as "normal," "The moment was so powerfully erotic," and "It was beautiful, and natural, and so intensely erotic to see them joined that way."

It is beautiful and natural for a woman to suck a man. Yet I've always felt that a man's mouth wrapped around a hard strong penis is equally erotic and normal.

FocussedFocussedover 10 years ago
my thanks to the writer - and to the man who sent it to me!

The early erotic moments were so real and hardening, thank you for this story. Please keep writing!

To the man who sent this to me...you provided the perfect visuals for me to imagine (desire!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Mt wife and I did this once. It turned out not as planned. The guy lied about his size. He was also very drunk. He could not get it up. The wife and I ended up just using him for our pleasure. She rode his face to orgasm. And I fucked him till cumming all over his ugly face. However, my wife was so hot over the whole thing, we fucked for four hours non-stop after getting home. She even gave me my first rim job. Love to travel this road again.

batcatbatcatabout 10 years ago
this is exactly what i want

i'm thinking about adding to my online dating profile that i want to suck black dick with my wife who will get pregnant with the superior alpha male's sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Done this

Wife and me shared her lovers cock, love to see her being fucked in front of me

docisindocisinalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

Super hot story; highly erotic and well written. My favorite fantasy. I like how there's an intimate bond between the couple and the third guy, the "stunt cock" is fairly anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Secret

I told my wife I dream of sucking cock but truth is I'm really in to men I don't just suck a beautiful cock I love the feeling when a cock splits my ass it two! I don't use lube because I enjoy feeling his entire cock opening my tight ass up I love my wife but I really love big fat cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum

I want this to happen for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Love to be with married couples too myself. Love going down on married guys in front of there wife's. As well as make the marred guy's fuck. Me till they fully cum in me balls deep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Married couples need more excitement

My wife loves it when my buddy comes over to suck mycock...

She gets to watch him suck me off but she also sucks him off and shares his cum with me...

Now she invites a couple of her girl friends over to watch...

They really get turned on and there’s a lot of pussy action between them...

It won’t be long before they bring their husbands by to suck some cock...

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 4 years ago
great story

This is my wife’s fantasy and role play every time we have sex. It drives her wild at the thought of real cock in my mouth. I am for sure curious to try it too. Never thought I would say this much less actually considering making it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Its Beautiful

My wife and I have a live fuck buddy. It's great, when we're both home we both share him together but if one of us is gone the other never sleeps alone. When my wife is out of town I become the house wife. Its nice having a clean guy you can't trust, and a dick inside you when every You want.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 4 years ago
A quick slice of erotic

This story is, of course, just a snippet, not a complete story. But it's a hot, sexy scene that gets right to it. It's a fantasy of mine so it was quite arousing and a fun read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah it would be nice if my wife would like to go for something like that.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Really a wonderful story. Very well-written and both erotic and tender!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

that was hot, tender and erotic

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

hot, tender and erotic

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

Very erotic and well-written!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sexy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

way too short!

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Whew ! A very hot story. Loved the pace and the description of his wife offering the dripping hard cock of her lover for him to taste. The author’s description of the cum filled kiss between hubby and wifey was incredibly erotic. The only thing hotter might be licking a hot load of cum from her wide open pussy. I would love for my wife to give my best friend a slow and deep throat blowjob while I fuck her from behind. I’d love to flip her over after he blew his massive load in her mouth, and share a cum filled french kiss with her as I fill her pussy with my load. The ultimate fantasy !

Well written. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous