All Comments on 'Sean's Private Time'

by 3xwriter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

good work bring on more to this one PLEASE!!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
little warning

little warning would be nice.. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Realism

The basis of a good story is that is has to be at least a little believable and frankly this isnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor Story, Poor Rating!

I rated this story 1 out of 5 - and that is only because Literotica doesn't include negative numbers or "0" in their rating scale. The plot premise was totally unrealistic, the characters were poorly developed, and you failed to give us the courtesy warning that most authors do, when they deign to include male-male or girl-girl sex in an Incest/Taboo story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong area

i stopped at the gay shit if i wanted that i would go to that area. they have seperate areas for a reason USE THEM THINK BEFORE POSTING IDIOT

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was just completely unattractive to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring

This "shit" sucked... No homo shit here moron...

RigatonyRigatonyover 13 years ago
HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLES

What the fuck readers and commenters? If this had been a mother and daughter everyone of you fucktards would have praised the story. I'm not into Gay erotica, nor am i into any form of Scat. For fucksakes though, pull your homophoebic head out of your assholes and at least be fair. I found it far less offending than many straight stories. and Props for not using the fucking word Copious...then i would have been furious.. Bent in the butt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so GAY incest isn't incest? Seriously??!!!

i guess the discenters wanted Sean to fuck his sisters and/or his mother and this would have been okay? get a grip. so he used the word shit; he's keeping it real; not the fake fantasy world where everybody's bowels are fucking clean as a whistle all the damn time. most of you fuckers live in a fucking fantasy world and don't have the courage to post a story and hide behind your cruel comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how bout some constructive criticism

Over all I could say that the writing was ok but brief, build it more or delay the sex some, but the dirty shit stuff was too taboo for me. I'm not into gay stories but I won't knock you for either, to each his own. If people don't like it they don't have to read it. At least leave constructive criticism instead of ignorant dribble people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story.. we need more like this

Sure, this is just a nice little story, very simple and not so original... but at least it's about father/son sex! There is so little gay incest on this otherwise good site, we need more.. and if you don't like it, skip it.

There are 1000s of mother/son stories here and I'm really NOT into that, but I'm not starting offending anyone who's wriring or reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you don't like it, don't read it!

If you have a problem with it, then why the hell do you read it, appearently, you're an absolute hypocrite! It's only a story, everyone gets so freaked out when people have a different way of enjoying sex. So it's father-son, they're both consenting adults! So the father enjoys the kids shit, it's not your father, it's not your son! Also, IT'S ONLY A STORY! Seriously, it is just somebody's imagination, is it a crime to have a fantasy?! It ain't your damn business, why the hell are you on literotica anyway, if you hate human sexuality?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking hot

this story is great... short and sweet.

cmhonncmhonnover 12 years ago
It's your story tell it the way you want!

I find the rude comments totally unacceptable! I too, would have prefered Sean had wiped, but it was a damn hot story, and think it was well written, I'm impressed by the critics that are anonymous! I'm cmhonn and I liked your story, keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
warn us

a\tleast have the brains to warn the readers if are going to put gay shit in your stories or use the GAY area that is why they have it. a big negative 100 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IDK

this wasn't bad, needs more development.

although the shit in the asshole wasn't really good.. killed the mood a little bit..

and this was in gay incest, so you should've known when you were searching. obviously. haters should stfu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IDIOT WRITER

if a site has seperate catagories then pick one and keep the story in that catagory. if you want to write a gay story keep the incest out of it and put it in the gay area or atleast warn the readers in the title , subtitle or intro DON'T AMBUSH THE READERS YOU LOSE OUR RESPECT AND LOSE READERS. do everyone a favor and move this to the gay area.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

theres nothing like a shit covered finger to put you off your stroke.?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
What the Hell?

How about stating in the summary that this is gay?? Slipped your mind or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely unreal the amount of hate on this story. You realize #1, you're on an erotic literature website, and #2, you're looking up incest. You're no model Christian, you're as perverted as the rest of us, but about 20 times more hypocritical. There's no reason why on an erotic literature website there are homophobic and ignorant remarks of any sort. You want "wholesome" sex stories, go read your old testament, otherwise, just shut the fuck up and move on to another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No, this is an okay story

Frankly, it's hard to believe that incessant viewers and commenters on the incest section of Lit could be shocked out of their socks with a bit of gay messing around in the family. This is an interesting and original take on how *really* dirty family fuckers can be. The characterizations are very good--young Sean terribly embarrassed by his dad catching him taking a shit in the bathroom, dad dismissing that in his primal hunger for his boy's big very fat cock and for what Sean's got waiting in his hot young balls. Altogether, a fine read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gross!

Thanks for the turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous