All Comments on 'Confession to Mom'

by jmorgan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ruined it...

Why did you have to have a younger brother in this story? Stories like this should have the son be an only child or at most, a sister.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 13 years ago
A Mother's love prevails, now that's what I'm talkin about!

Most Mothers would do anything for their sons and the eroticism of the incest amplifies the sex and the orgasm. Now how can Dad compete with that? I would feel guilty cheating on a good man. Could have been without remorse if Dad wasn't in the picture in this story, like dead, or divorced, or seperated from a creep or something.

AgnolAgnolabout 13 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the idea, sometimes these things happen and they don't need much more than someone confessing. What mother could turn down the opportunity to be so close to her son?

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

An excellent story and using a letter as the centerpoint of a story is harder to do than most would think (in truth, it's hard as hell), but you nailed it perfectly. Very erotic and romantic. Simply wonderful!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed It

The only critism would be that it was too short.

Definitely aroused me.

Good going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Language!

For me, all that foul language is a turn off.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It was sad to see the story end

Perhaps mom can visit her son for an extended visit soon. I would love to read more about this loving couple.

Thanks for the read

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Great story.

This was a truly lovely story. I truly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lot of realism

Many sons have similar feelings but can't make the first move. Reaching the limit and finally showing mom the letter is very difficult. You story captures true emotions and feelings that are shared by many. Keep writing you are getting to the truth.

Sid_SilverSid_Silverabout 12 years ago
Pretty good

Nice idea. It could have been more descriptive. Nasty talk wasn't a turnoff for me, but it didn't seem to fit the loving mood either. I hope I don't sound too critical because I did enjoy the story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another great story...

...of hot motherfucking from this highly talented writer! The author is an interesting person, and not only for his wonderful descriptions of boys blowing their young balls up their mother's cunt. Check out his bio, he's real good-looking, and he's enormously generous in listing his favorites. I'm very glad he's got a deep interest in bringing a boy's stiff young prick and his mommy's tight wet twat together. For my money, that's exactly where a boy's stiff prick belongs, up his mother's mommy-twat, as more and more young sons and their doting moms are finding out!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH MA'MA IS SHE HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP THIS WOMAN HAPPY, DON'T EVER HURT HER OF LET HER GO. YOU LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES YOU.STAY HAPPY IF YOU CAN. BY THE WAY YOU NEVER SAID A THING ABOUT A DAD.IS THERE ONE ? PUT A PS TO YOUR LETTER TO COMPLETE THIS GREAT STORY..... A FAN.. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a warm and loving son into mom story

I like Agnol's comment that what mother would turn down the opportunity to be so close to her son. That's very perceptive. A mother loves her darling baby boy to bits, she wants him as close to her as possible. Nothing could be as close as having her boy's stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. For a boy, his mother's cunt stands for all that's caring, for loving warmth, cozy comfort, ease and safety. He knows that his big throbbing dick will be taken good care of enveloped by his mother's beautiful cunt welcoming her beloved boy back home. He knows too that his mommy will receive with joy the great big loads of warm creamy semen he's so boyishly eager to shoot up into his mom. Between mother and son there is no shame or "guilt" or awkwardness. As the boy unloads his balls up his mother's incomparable twat and she has the best cum of her life, he'll cry, "Mom!" or even "Mommy!" Then mother and son will gently kiss and smile looking into each other's eyes, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mother's cunt.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Confession to Mom:" - Kevin and Unnamed Mother - (Son and Mother)

Rather than haphazardedly reading Incest stories, I peruse an Author's Profile page, drawn there usually as reference off another story. Once there I look for trends to see if a number of stories relate so that I can read them chronologically. In your profile you have three stories that seemed to relate, so I picked them according to the dates posted, starting with the oldest dated.

First is, 01/18/07: "Business and Pleasure in San Diego"; second is, 02/03/10: "After San Diego, 3 (sic) Years Later", and third is, 01/19/11: "Confession to Mom".

I read all three stories in the above order The Posted Dates created an out-of-sync confusion for me!!! Trying to be sure the story's are read chronological is a most difficult task but once the reader goes through the process, it makes reading related stories that many Author's use--rather than "Chapters" and/or "Parts" in the story titles--more pleasant and offers an orderly historically and chronologically perspective.

Anyway, the trilogy pertain to Kevin and his unnamed mother; however, "Confession to Mom" appears to be out of order by posting date AND from my impression of the story subject matter as well.

My impression is, at the end of "After San Diego, 3(sic) Years Later", the love affair with Kevin and his mother ended, fini, kaput, though they were planning for his mom to fly to Florida three weeks later for ten days to commission his new condominium!! To the Writer and/or Author, is there to be any continuation of Kevin and his unnamed mother, after their video/phone sex in "After San Diego........."???

The carnal, incestual affair of Kevin and his unnamed mother is very unusual, very unique, very normal sexually--no "outsiders", no kinky shit sex, no same-gender deviancy--and it started at unusual ages of fifty years old for mother and thirty years old for Kevin, over many ears, mom in San Diego and son in Florida!!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
hail mary full of grace..

What mother would turn down the opportunity? A morally strong one that wouldn't commit incest. Just answering a question there. I found it ok but rushed.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

keep it going awesome so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing confession about love and not just lust

it was a real pleasure to read a grown son having that much love and desire for his mom. not like most young teenage sons' having lust for their incredible model looking mom. as we all know a woman in her fifty is going all out with her sex and will not hold back.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23about 8 years ago
will their be more to this

this is one you should cont. and see where they go from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

This is such true to life! Enjoyed greatly and approached my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh god mom!

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen," I told my mother. As she parted her legs for me, my eyes went to her trimmed brown pubic bush, then to her glistening pussy lips. My cock was rock hard as I moved over her, looking at her great tits, then into her lustful eyes, I pushed into her in a slow, yet constant, push. "Oh honey," escaping my mom's lips as I did. I slid my arms beneath her back as I moved my lips to hers, then we kissed like hungry lovers. Her tits smashed against my chest as my pelvic thrusts smacked into her dripping pussy, again, and again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL!

Confessions of a true pervert! 50 and shaved pussy??? She must be fucking younger men on a regular basis. 85% of men today are WIMPS thus shaved pussy to look like a kid. Real women intimidate boys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving mum

I have shown my mum your story and before i could finish the story mum had stripped off all her clothes and began to strip me off aswell, we then spent the rest of the day naked and fucking each other.and another good thing i have managed to get her pregnant. I said how are we going to tell dad, she said that ok because thy are still sexually active so he will think it his, in the meantime we are still fucking each other senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Olen ka oma ema nikkunud kui sõjaväest koju tulin

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wanted my mother for years ever since my school days my cock hard all day at school my 18th birthday I won't forget I got my mother holding her close to me kissing her my tongue deep in her mouth we became lovers that lovely day my bed her bed became our bed naked loved making love to each other loved making each other cum and cum deep in her

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I used to beat off in hopes of mom catching me. She would from time to time and always got big eyed. I imagined her licking her lips. And I loved wearing shorts that outlined my larger than average dick. Unfortunately we never got to do what we both wanted. I don't live at home now so I cannot imagine another oportunity.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

Beautiful, tender love story between two mature people with a strong sense of self and solid egos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous