All Comments on 'Minister's Daughter Loves Black Cock'

by AuntAmanda

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Lord...

Could it be that somebody is taking the reigns from Andrew0025? I certainly hope so! It's such a shame that series ended just as it was really getting good. It would be much appreciated if you did a few of these and gave the story a little more substance, or if you like, a proper ending.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Well...

I skimmed it. Was the man from Africa? Has he ever been a resident of Africa or was he a black American? There is a difference, no matter what they call themselves. Most of them have never been to Africa. I am not a European-American. Would that make it my potent European seed? Would that make me a European lover?

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
yes

i want more of the hot sex, much more of her being conquered by black cock , filling her and her need to have black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more mouth fucking

let's get kristen craving to be mouth-fucked by black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh please let there be many more parts to this story

Could the reverand eventually get caught and forced to suck black cock himself

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
So very hot!!!

I loved it! I hope the minister dad suck big black cock in from of his daughter, and/or licks her streched out pussy clean. This story has so much potential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking Fantastic!!

Utterly fantastic story, one of the very best - yes, I mean it! Loved the way the slut gave herself so freely to really hung older black guys, a true black cock whore. You must continue this story with some more chapters, there's so much potential here, especially with Daddy watching his darling daughter get hard fucked by blacks (she's such a slut!). You can easily see Daddy eating her slutty cunt out, or even fucking her if he's lucky - you know he wants to! More please.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
So wrong, but so right!

Loved it.

What especially made this story so hot was the pervert dad hiding in the closet and having to watch his daughter being degraded in such a nasty way.

Him crying at the end at what his daughter had become was a nice touch.

I really hope you continue this, there are so many more possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!

Very nice. Perhaps these guys can whore her out and make some money, or get their geriatric friends together to gangbang her. Lots of potential. Love the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

My BBW wife and I loved the story and want more. Maybe the minister has a big wife who gets some old black cock with her daughter and dad has to clean out their well fucked pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!

Great story. Would love to hear more. Please write sequel!!

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
YOU ARE!!!

NASTY!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN THIS IS A HOT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
plagarisim!!!

a pure and simple rewrite of kristen gets blacked--be ashammed,very ashamed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nigger Copies Other Nigger

White bitch rams horse turd up ass says she loves black dick, The same old sorry lies by a lying, ugly nigger fat boy pretending to be a stud. Sick white bitches, start fingering yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in maternity panties

this sexy young woman is going to be buying maternity panties real soon these older black men will soon have her in the family way with a nice big pregnant tummy the reverand will have to live with his black pregnant daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Please continue this. Let Leroy bring his church's pastor over to please Kristin. Let her get pregnant by old black men who are 65 and up. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Młoda dziewczyna

uwielbiająca starych wielkich murzynów - super - i każdy z nich hoduje ją przynajmniej dwa razy swoim wielkim,grubym kruczoczarnym kutasem -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

uwielbiam takie opowieści - to jest część mojego małżeństwa - moją żonę hoduje jeden wielki czarny jak smoła kowal - mamy czwórkę jego dzieci i zanosi sie na piate ponieważ zona moja ma płodny czas a kowal rucha ją kilka razy dziennie i juksuje jej piekną cipkę swoja afrykańską,mocną spermą.Żona będzie piąty raz ''czarną mamą''

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hotter than hot

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Great hot story! Would love to know more about the Reverend's not so innocent daughter and her further adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous