All Comments on 'Outlander Ch. 03'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

was a well written and very enjoyable chapter can not wait for the next chapter

dinkymacdinkymacabout 13 years ago
Yep!!

Great story --

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

I adore your writing and the complexity in each chapter. The attention to detail with the nautical stuff, the magic creeping in, Jack's confusion and his reaction to Ava is just wonderful.

The dream sequence at the start was inspired. My heart ached for Jack and yet I also felt sorry for Barbara too because she obviously once loved him as passionately as he loved her. Although she was the architect of her own doom, you managed to convey a young woman who had no idea that she would foolishly destroy something that was once so dear to her. Wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

This is very well written. cant wait for more.

zouzounizouzouniabout 13 years ago
This is ...

getting so terribly exciting. The action in this chapter was edge of your seat and I can't wait for the next one. Well done!!!

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago

This new world of yours is really exciting.The dream sequence was genius-- giving us more background on Jack & Barbara while incorporating it seamlessly into the story. His reaction to Ava b/c of the dream and the subsequent minibattle that followed. Love the use of magic and the possibility of a fallout b/t Drebin and his first mate. Onward into the maelstroms and I look forward to chapter 4 :)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Great so far!

This is a really great storyline so far. I am on edge waiting for the next chapter. I really look forward to it.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this is only getting better and better. you keep surprising us with how well you're growing as a writer. keep this up sweetie and we demand to read much more of ya ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

i loved your other stories but this one is great to.. keeps getting better.. i wanna see jack grow i want to know whats so special about him.. does he poses a magic they need maybe he is like a merlin? he will come into power and maybe things like age ans such will no longer apply to him.. ne ways great story cant wait for the next chapter

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

Here I thought that I couldn't dislike Barbara any worse, but there it is! LOL! Please tell me you have a "just desserts" scenario in the works for that miserable excuse for a no good..... Well, at any rate (before I get completely undignified) this was a great chapter. You are really drawing out Jack's emotions in this tense action packed adventure. Maybe in enough time, Ava can heal his broken heart. There is definately something between them, though I'm not sure what. Jack needs someone good who can help him forget bitch face! LOL! I am definately intrigued by the possibilities in this tale.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 13 years ago
I'm SO enjoying this tale!

I'm having such a good time reading this series. The world is well-constructed and the characters are great. Looking very forward to seeing where this story takes us!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Finally..

An outlander from another univers who is not a complite emo teenager. Keep on the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great ending to a chapter

Nice cliffhanger ending. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I just discovered this series. I love the plot and the story is well written.

Thanks for posting.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it.

Good drama and a bit of sex, even as you are still setting the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous