All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Great story

thank you for posting this great story it has been a wonderful twenty chapters and i have looked forward to each and everyone since the first

I do hope that you continue in some way with this story line i loved the way you have written it form her point of view .

you are a wonderful writer and i look forward to your next project

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Thankyou for such a wonderful story. I did not want it to end and hope you write something else soon.

angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
have loved this story!!!

I hope you continue there is so much more here to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
magnificent

what a gifted and talented writer you have become. I truly enjoyed the story. Do come back and write another one hopefully a sequel which will be greatly appreciated if you did.

thank you for a magnificent story

5 stars

Lo09Lo09about 13 years ago
Amazing !!!

I have to tell you I have looked forward to every new chapter of this story. It has been one of my favorites. Thank-you for such an amazing well written story.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

wotmewotmeabout 13 years ago

I am saddened by the fact this has ended but well done DoctorWolf excellent story, make sure to start a new one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME

Loved reading every chapter. I look forward to more of whatever you write.

jimbodenjimbodenabout 13 years ago
Excellent

One of my favorite's. I have to agree with others that I hope you continue to write.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago
it will be great if.....

u came out with a second part for this story like where Joel and Elizabeth have pups or something alone those lines and a update for all the other mated pairs but enough would u should be doing that was a awesome story kind sad to see it is ending though great story cant wait to see more

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Sorry...

Clicked 4 when I meant 5. This was a great story. I had my issues with a few of the issues, but that's fine -- you tied up all the loose ends. Hope you write more.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Please I am begging you........

Dont stop this story.You can still continue this story.Unlike other werewolf stories, yours is real and I can almost imagine that my neighbour could be one.The little day to day activities, counselling of the rape victims and even the sex is just so real.

The story can go on with new plots and twists but pls do not let it end here cos you will be breaking the hearts of too many people and you wouldnt want that on your conscience now ,would you?

The story started out weak( I really hated Elizabeth!!!) but the story has now evolved to such an extent it will easily make any bestseller list.

Thanks for sharing the story with us(it has NOT finished!!) and God bless you

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
BOTH VIRGINS

Yes, both of us. You to writing on Lit, and me, both new to Lit as a reader and also new to the whole nonhuman genre. It was only this past summer that my neighbor lent me a book a read. It was vampires and shape shifters and allsorts of creatures of the night.

Now I'm 45 years old and grew up with a world full of non attractive creatures. Bella LuGosi as Dracula, you get the picture. The first attractive Vamps were thanks to Anne Rice, and although I liked the movie I wasn't interested in reading about them.

Back to my neighbor, the book she lent me was about a character called Sookie Steakhouse. In 14 days and long nights I read all 9 books and can say a whole new world opened up to me. The creatures of the night became handsome and strong, funny and loving, nothing like the creatures I grew up with.

Well one of the ladies magazines I subscribe to mentioned Lit as a way to keep your sex life hot and spicy. So what the hell, being a curious red blooded American I just had to take a look. And although at first I found it rather fascinating, I quickly found myself board. And then somehow, I'm not even sure how, I found you and this story.

On August 4 2010. I found Bound To My Mate, and have been forever grateful. I found a world of fantasy that constantly excites me. ( and not in the sexual way) I have looked forward to every chapter with anticipation. I have tried to constantly figure out where you are taking the story, only to find you have taken it to an even better place than I would ever have thought.

You were the first author to be put onto my Fav list along with this story. And thanks to you, I have discovered other authors who write nonhuman who without you and this story I would never have found.

So I want to say Thank You not only for a wonderful story, but for opening up a whole new world to me. I now have about 10-15 nonhuman storys I'm reading at a time. And yes, I take lots of notes. The enjoyment I have found in reading, I can only hope you find in writing as well. I wish you a very successful writing career whether it be on the pages of Lit or between the cover of your own book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

You did an exellent job with this story. Maybe a secuel?

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
cant beieve that was your first effort!

what talent u have. Thank you for sharing. I hope you'll expand the story to the rest of the humans and/or to include cedrics pack. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved this story!!

Thanks so much for sharing. My feelings are hurt that this part of the story is over and I'm hoping you will start with a new story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
when will the next story be availabe

There were a lot of twists and turns. Evolving of the different characters. Will your next story be about wolves of something else?

Whatever it is look forward to reading:)

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
a sequel

i so want to know how all the couples do - I want to know about the other human females - how they find their mates. thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Cassey_girlCassey_girlabout 13 years ago
So I wasn't sure at first...

I wasn't sure of this story at first. This is not my normal genre and the storyline really isn't new but I was hooked after chapter three.

There is a raw earthiness that you brought to the story that I found intriquing. I liked the amount of storyline that you had balanced with sex. I think sometimes you can lose sight of one or the other when writing an erotic story.

I thought you also balanced the main story between Joel and Elizabeth and the minor love stories around them well it added an extra spiciness to it.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
noooooooo

I have read every single chapter on the day it came out and I feel like I know the characters. I love your writing so much. But now I have nothing to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The End????

What?!?!?!?!

Don't leave us hanging. There are a lot of stories in the Latro pack. This is one of them.

You're a good storyteller and you've started a Lit "family" here that needs to be explored and developed. Dia, Maryellen, Lucas, and the rest have stories to tell and only you can tell them

So here's to the future and much success.

A fan in MD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou for writing a truly amazing story that as you have seen many love. I have been reading this series since I found it way back at ch.3. Since then I have been checking VERY regularly avidly awaiting the next chapter.

Unlike so many sagas that are on this site, I appreciate that you finished the story, and I would love to see an epilogue written just to tie up the last loose ends (whether the remaining humans found mates, joel and elizabeth having pups -maybe?!-, how the newly formed relationships are going). I think an epilogue would be greatly appreciated by all your fans, and would provide the final closure before you move onto your next project.

The amount of depth within this story has increased dramatically from when it first started, and you definately have the potential to become a published author (possibly even a bestseller).

Again, thankyou for writing a wonderful story that I have thoroughly enjoyed, and I will keep posted for if/when you write another story :-)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
OMG

This is a fantastic story! So freakin good. You cant stop! like another comment said there are many stories in the latro pack! We want to hear them all! SO well done!! please write more!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
amazing

now that you have set up a great base for other stories i hope to see them, and if i could i would have given it a ten

Kman4Kman4about 13 years ago
Thanks!

Very good story DoctorWolf. 5 stars all the way.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us!

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsabout 13 years ago
more please

Now the alpha pair needs children.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i'm happy to see this come to such a nice end. hope we'll see a lot more of you in the future!

in all honestly i didn't help that much, just supported a very good story to begin with. *hugs*

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Just in case........

you are seriously thinking about the comment about the epilogue please dont!! It has to be a 20 chapter saga!!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

That was a beautiful and I actually got all choked up when Joel said she could share his family it was such a touching chapter. Sad that it had to end I had hoped that Elizabeth and Joel could have had a litter but maybe next time, as I am sure you could come up with more stories in future for my favouite couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a great writer! I loved these stories!!! I hope you continue with more wolf bases stories. Wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome

Thank you for all the time that you spent on this story it is the best one i have read on any sit. I hope you get the chance to do more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome Story!!!!

Awesome Story!! I'm sad to see it end!!! You should do a different one where she has kids that'd be so awesome!! You're a fantastic writer and should continue on what ur doing!!!

allimbaallimbaabout 13 years ago
Epic!

This was such a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us all!

loramae24loramae24about 13 years ago
you rock.

this was an amazing story worthy of being published in the occult romance genre. i loved it and looked forward to every chapter. the characters were amazing. got my husband and two friends hooked on it as well. i would love if you started a series using the characters in this story to create a series with each mated pair having its own story. will and dia should be next, and his have his story be about him taking over as pack leader.

really no matter what you write, i will look forward to it. thanks.

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Great!

keep it up! your stories are superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Seriously...you need to write more! This was amazing! I'm completely addicted to this! Even if you don't continue the same story with the same people...I need more! Truly incredible!

P.S. An epilogue would be lovely though. ;)

ZigPupZigPupabout 13 years ago
A Truly Epic Win

Once I found this series I checked back almost daily to see when the next installment would be posted. You have an amazing talent!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Lost!

Like everyone else I am at a loss now! Since chapter one I have been checking daily for more of this wonderful story and am absolutely in love with Joel and Elizabeth and can't believe there will be no more chapters to check for. Sigh please do a sequel! I love the day to day life of the pack and there are so many stories left to be told not the least of which is a few cubs for our couple and would love to see Lucus and June have cubs he would make a great dad to. Please we all need more! I feel lost without my pack to read about!!

DW fan always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars *****

I stumbled on your story months ago and quickly became hooked. You are an amazing writer and I'm upset that this story has come to an end. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and I can't wait to read your next story.

DragonElf639DragonElf639about 13 years ago
Once again

an awesome addition. Unfortunately it contains my least favourite words... "The End."

In response to those, then, I have only one thing to say:

I. Need. More.

DarckingsDarckingsabout 13 years ago
Soooo good

Man I really liked reading all of your chapters. Very entertaining story.

Jennyt82Jennyt82about 13 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesomeeee

It was very good and i was soo happy with the length of the chapter. :D Its good to have the end so good lols. The las line where u say bound to my mate was also great. Keep doing this awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

An absolutely addicting story! I was hooked from chapter one and have anxiously awaited each subsequent chapter. Thank you for this captivating tale! Please hurry and start a new one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What about puppies?!

I have to admit! Your story is the best story ever written on Lit. Not just in NonHuman Category but of all categories! Yours is the best!

But then, what about their pups? You could've put some epilogue to this story about Joel making puppies in Elizabeth.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianabout 13 years ago

I love this story but I am sad to see it end. I hope you write more wonderful storied for us readers! Keep writing!

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE MORE

What about Alpha Sebastian Germain. What was the deal about needing trackers to find his mate? Please write a story about him and also let us know what happens to the other human women and if they find their mates. Please don't stop now, your story is one of the best I have read on here and I have read alot of the nonhuman.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. It has been great to read it. I'm sorry it has finished.

Please write another story soon. You are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a great story

I've totally enjoyed reading your story from when I first started after you were about 1/3 done. I've looked forward to all the new installments ! Thanks for sharing, and I hope to be reading more of your work very soon :)

tedratedraabout 13 years ago
AWESOME

I have so much enjoyed this story. My Mate and I have been reading this together and find so many things that parrallel Our relationship and how it has formed and become what it is today. I do hope that You take this another step and write more.

There are so many characters with in this story that more could be written about:

Cedric and His ties too Joel. How they came together and how their friendship was so fully forged.

More about Cedric and how He grew to be such a force in teaching and his wisdom.

The relationship of Joel and Elizabeth and their children.... chuckles with all those new mates should be a lot of new pups in the den soon.

Oh and Maryellen. The packs finances and what might or might not happen to them with so much jealousy from the witches...

You have set out a litany of characters and story lines that You could bring out that We might have the joy of reading this story line for a long time to come.... I really hate to see it come to an end.

I think I can speak for My Mate as I speak for Myself.....

WELL DONE ... WELL DONE

rosamundirosamundiabout 13 years ago
Thank you so much for the gift of your work...

I have loved reading it, many times over. Your understanding of trauma is deep and rich and *accurate* and as a person with PTSD I am amazed and grateful for that. You write adorable characters and like many others I have that full sense of the world and people you've created that makes me sigh happily and regretfully at seeing the words "the end."

I'll be eagerly following your writing here from now on, you've been on my favorite authors list from the start.

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your story. I think you have shown strong improvement in your writing style over the course of its chapters. I truly hope that you do continue to write further stories about these characters. Something about Maryellen is very alluring to me. I really liked the way she was strong willed and vulnerable at the same time. You did a great job with all of them really. Thank you. :)

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
I know you are reading this

since you are addicted to our comments!LOL So let me say this YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! Even though I read the words The End I keep checking daily in the hope that you have decided to continue this wonderful addictive story after all, not reading what happens to my pack is so depressing! I fell in love with Joel and Elizabeth from chapter one as you will see by the comments I have written on every single chapter,you have been on my favourite author list from the get go and was heart broken when the chapters stopped. So please post again very,very,very soon as your loyal fans are here waiting NOT to patiently for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!!!!

I just came across this study and read it in 2 days. It was fabulous!!!

I don't want this to be the end. There are so many things left to happen. I want to know what happens to each of the couples. I want to know about Joel & Elizabeth expecting pups. You have gotten me addicted. So please, please continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have loved this series since Chapter 1, and I can honestly say I am saddened by the fact its over! PLEASE keep writing more! And if you ever become published I will be one of the first to line up with cash in hand! Awesome work!

sparky695sparky695about 13 years ago
Thanks DW

Thanks DW I loved reading every page of this story and i got really into the characters as they are so likable i'm sorry it has ended but i do hope you may expand on this story it would be interesting to read about the other packs and how they fared since this incident happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing Story

Great story! I couldn't get enough of it! I'm looking forward to seeing what you write in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
O.....M.....G!

That was by far the most puttogether,awesome, seductive,fantasy story I have ever read in my 23 years of life! Oh for the love of Luna, publish it already! I could not wish anymore with my heart, that this was real. BRA~freakin~VO!

ENCORE! ENCORE!

THE PACK DEMANDS IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This work deserves to be published!

I started reading Chapter 1 probably 3 days ago and I could not stop reading it! At home I'd read it between chores and emails, and during my commute I'd read it on my phone. I thought you did a brilliant job of fleshing out the characters and giving them distinct voices and personalities. It was smart, sexy, and a great lens into werewolf fiction. I hope that you will consider tightening the language and grammar, running it through spell check, and perhaps by someone you trust with eagle eyes and good literary taste. Then, I'd strongly encourage you to shop it around various publishing houses. My favorite character was Dia, by the way--she was completely sassy and totally cracked me up. Good luck with future stories!! I will concur with many other fans that I am completely sad that the series is over (at least for now ;)...it was an exhilarating read while it lasted. Your pacing, speed, skill at tension, plot, storyline and comic relief were great, but I do think in the future your writing will be even stronger with a sharp editor who will catch storyline discrepancies. (For example, if Elizabeth is a doctor, why is it that Joel even needs to tell her what estrus is?) Anyhow, this is just me nitpicking--I hope you realize what an awesome feat it is when someone is doing that, because it means you have succeeded in the big picture already. Kudos, DW, and thank you for sharing this wonderful gift of fine storytelling with us.

Best,

Tawny O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

When i realized this was the last chapter i was devastated. This is one of those stories you pick up and almost cry because you realize their story has ended. It was extremely well written and i give you 10 gold stars.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
All I can say is....WOW!!!

This story was totally amazing!!!! I couldn't put it down and wished there was more to read. I would like to know how things turn out for Will/Dia, Lucas/June, Rick/April, and Dominick/Maryellen... Please promise you will continue to write off of this story...please, please, please!!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, it was really compelling. I am hoping that you will continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You

The fun you had writing this story pales in comparison to the fun and joy your audience had in reading it. Thank you for investing the time to write this and share your talent.

I look forward to your future submissions.

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally

Took me forever to read this but I really enjoyed it...good job!

Lucka478Lucka478about 13 years ago
wonderful

One of the best stories I've read.

Hope you will post a new story soon.

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
more soon please

a plethora of characters to follow, and i think that threats still exist for this pack and the others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I was hooked.........

I found this one by accident. I actually started about chapter 3 or 4 and I stopped about 2 paragraphs into. I had decided I was going to try them from #1 and see how it went. So few actually keep me hooked with this many chapters. However, I loved everyone of them. I do hope to read more chapters in the future, maybe pups? Don't know but I will keep it bookmarked and check back from time to time.

thank you.

jW0WjW0Wabout 13 years ago
Dia & Will

I want them next. Dia is my girl. I love Joel. That's my hubby middle name and one of our son's name. Love your story soooooo much. Very well written.

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundabout 13 years ago
Incredible!

I have loved your story since the very first paragraph! I know I will not be alone in waiting patiently for your next story! Can't wait to see what you have for us next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Phenomenal

News of this delightful story made its way to me through the writer's grapevine and, I have to say, I couldn't be more pleased that it had. I don't typically read erotica (I write romance and YA, as well as beta read various other genres), but this story was exquisite. The storyline was seamless, the flow was nearly perfect, and you hit upon and elicited just about every emotional reaction a reader can have. I believe I read somewhere in the comments that this was your first attempt at writing, and I'm truly surprised by that. You spread your wings beautifully with this story, and it is clear you have an innate talent with words. I'm not sure if you intend to query this out to agents, but I certainly hope you consider it. I story like this should be shared with the world - it's too compelling not to be. Good luck with all that you do, and thank you (from the bottom of my writer's heart) for sharing your story with us. I am in awe.

- JP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We Want MORE!

Please please please.... with extra sugar on top... tell me you are making inroads another story in this universe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

I completely agree that this story needs to continue at least an epilogue to see if they had children and what happened to other mates and their futures. This was a great story and loved it from start to finish hopefully you will continue!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

As with other posters, this story should continue!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I am not lying I literally just sat in my room and read this whole series... I loved it, I really enjoyed the latter half too... I love it when writers go past the sunset ride. Thank you so much for sharing...

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Wow,

Very nice work. Finally got through it all and I have to admit it's been a great ride!

Lot's of fun and adventures!

Love your work, are you planning on continuing, or perhaps another story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pwease? D:

I am guessing your name is Elizabeth as well as his is Joel considering the comment at the end, I was taught to never use my real names in my stories xD but it was great and enjoyable.

That said, in all honestly, no matter how hard I would like to become a wolf like that... I don't think I could. I am to closely nit to my family, and I have someone, and I would rather not do something with someone else just to become a werewolf xD lol. But a great story none the less, I loved it. I spent all day reading it, from when I woke up at 8am to now (12:34am)

But, I really need to say this....

PWEASE, PWEASE!!! Make a epologe or something. I want to know everything after this, I want to know who mated with the females that weren't mated yet, or something, and I wanna know if/when the Alpha's have their pup, I wanna know what they will name their pups when they have them, I want you to continue with something D: I really

At least make a second series? Maybe one with their pup and how he/she found his/her mate? and something happened that they had to fight to protect their pack? I would love to have more, I know you closed everything off relatively tightly, but i would love to see more...

But all in all, congrats on a great job ^-^

T_ChavisT_Chavisabout 13 years ago
great work

i've read the entire series in one sitting it was that good. I agree that the series should continue,only I'd like to know about the Alpha that need trackers to find his mate.

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
i agree

you did wonderful; i would love it if you wrote some moree [;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Perfect finish

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
okay... its 2 am

and I finished this story completely fullfilled. Said you took some time to write another story? Would love to read it.

Wonderful story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

This was an amazing story, like everyone else I could not stop reading. Even read it while I was meant to be working. One of the best stories on here, loved it. Hoping you continue the story or would love to read another one. Thanks for a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great !!!

one of the best stories i read!!

keeps you reading even though i should be doing other things

please keep writing such great stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Job!

As with all the others...I could not stop reading. I was fortunate to be able to read all 20 chapters at once. I couldn't stop reading the story it was so well written. I almost felt sad when it ended! Keep writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome story.

it really is. :) it's not without faults, but i still completely enjoyed reading this. please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!!

So yea, I just found this lovely series at about 10 pm last night, and I just finished ALL 20 chapters!! I know it's sad that I did absolutley nothing else for the last 24 hours, but I couldn't help it. I've been in bed reading, but now ima go take a shower and get something to eat. Smh... Thank you for your awesomeness! Continue writing! I saw your writing change and get better ever chapter I read, the mistakes got less and less. 10/10

-topthatdrea

firecracker424firecracker424almost 13 years ago
would love more

Really enjoyed the whole story. Would love to see it continued into further chapters maybe one where the alpha pair have their own "pups" u are an acomplished writer an I've enjoyed getting to know ur charactors.

MythOFreakMythOFreakalmost 13 years ago
Just realized

It's funny, I just realized how well you managed to infuse medical information and health care into this story. I finally appreciate the truth in your name and I'm impressed you managed to skilfully incorporate it into the story without making it seem like you just inserted paragraphs from a medical textbook.

For example, when June first arrived on pack lands and was injured, you described through dialogue and narrative description what the diagnosis was.

On the whole, this story was very well-written, but I'll be very upset if another series isn't at least continued from this one. I feel like I've been very patient waiting for more stories from you, and good writers can be difficult to come by. Please, please, please continue writing!

Thank you :)

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 13 years ago
Intent....

Do you have any plans to continue with any or all of the couples you brought to the forefront of your story? There are almost endless possibilities if you choose to do so...

I enjoyed this story. I hope you write more.

lusherlusheralmost 13 years ago
fantastic series

You obviously put heart and soul into this series; the passionate writing reflects it. Your work is wonderfully erotic, suspenseful, and creative. I hope you'll be inspired to post more stories here soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is there gonna be another part?

This story was just wonderful!, i was role-playing with this guy and he showed me this stroy and it rocked! so i was wondering if your gonna be writing another part to this story where Eli and Joel have a kid or two and new trouble arrises for the new generation of the Latro pack? it would be really cool! but another than that this story rocked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We need more stories. Thank you for the wonderful close to this one.

Hey DW, I'm sure you've already read it from others but you've addicted us. We are all infected with your almost real life story. We need 2 or 3 forms of closure. Will and Dia must become reigning alphas. Elizabeth and Joel need many litters. And lastly, Sebastian Germain, the poor soul, needs a mate found in one of the rescued women. Please continue to write there is still much more to do. If you are not a published author, you damn well should be. I love the content, contrast, adventures, and character developments.

KhaosTheoryKhaosTheoryalmost 13 years ago
Floored

I have to say, I read all 20 chapters over two days. This story was addicting! It was the perfect blend of erotic with an actual plot and story line. Great depths to the characters. This was amazing. Please, please, PLEASE write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

This whole story was great. Loved every 1 of the chapters. Can't wait for your next series

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Loved that there were all kinds of feelings in it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

just want to say i was enthralled with the the chapters. you did a great job. was wondering if you were gonna start another one off the same main characters but few months later, there just seems like there is so much more to explore and tell.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thanks so much for the story. It really is a great one. You really did a beautiful job making it so real, putting lessons in it. You brought all the characters to life and do a great job of making the reader feel invested in the characters. You gave such great personalities to the characters. So many of them were really amusing like Dominic and the stuff he'd done. And then there was the sweetness of the relationships between the couples. I like that they had weaknesses too. I loved the details you put in like the reasons for the women being kept from returning to their human lives. All around it was really engaging and enjoyable.

was surprised that Will and Dia mated at the Latro pack's lands. Since he was a future alpha and she the madame alpha, I would have thought they'd mate at Cedric's pack lands. Cedric had claimed her too afterall. I know we'd come to care about them so you wanted to share their mating with us. I am really hoping that you will continue with this world. I'd love to see you do Cedric's story. Maybe he can find another mate?? I don't know if it is possible to have more than one. I assume Will's mom is gone? I really would love to see more. I know you'd create a great cast of characters in that pack too.

It was such a wonderful story and I hope to see more from you really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just a thought!

Hi, I really liked this story. It was very well written and the characters were very well rounded. I can't wait to read more of your work. Have you ever thought of publishing your work? (www.lulu.com, www.printondemand-worldwide.com) I would willingly purchase this and I know of a few friends who would as well. Thanks again for all your hard work.

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
wait a Ninute

You go to be Kidding me?? Your Stopping?? Why You had a very Loyal Following Here Reading Your Story. Why would you want to Stop??

Please keep going or at least Start Another One.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
still brilliant

i've just read the whole story over again and i'm still wishing that there was more... how will the visits to the other packs go? what will the other packs be like? will emily find a mate there too? how is madam alpha going to do at being part of all the pack meetings? will there be babys in the alpha's pack soon? will dia get her confidence back with the pack? ...i know im being really soft but i really hope you'll think about writing a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better than Lara Adrian!!

I'm an avid reader of the supernatural romance genre and your skill is right up there with them all. I hope that you will continue writing and can hopefully be published. I will certainly become one of your many fans.

mssdiamondmssdiamondalmost 13 years ago
yay

awesome story i was hoping for pups but this was cool too lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories