All Comments on 'Tempestuous Ch. 04'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 13 years ago
Confused...

I am really looking forward to how this story unfolds, but what were you referencing in the description of this chapter with the word "accident?" I get the dinner part, and obviously one brother is MIA (though I can't call that an accident), but not too much happened, other than a bit of foreshadowing with the details about the stormy weather in the beginning... and Tempest is her own brewing little storm, casting the shadow of her personality over the entire story... I suppose this chapter just left a few too many questions for me.

I was pretty excited to see another chapter so soon after the last one--especially with all of the things you have going on in your life, but I would rather have waited a little longer for a story with a bit more... story. That all being said, I still look forward to the next bit.

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07over 13 years ago
I agree...

Love this story, but it was over so soon, Hope there is a new chapter soon. It was just getting interesting.

divisionreddivisionredover 13 years ago
Thanks for a great update

Does Tempest have the gift of foresight like her mother? I know early on her mother was having nightmares that she and her husband were going to die in a horrible car accident. Maybe that is what Tempest is feeling as well, the demise of her beloved parents. Thanks for a great update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh dear

does diago's disappearance have anything to do with that girl he's so in love with? i hope he comes home and get's his act together. tempest is so evil, lol. not afraid to use the info around her to get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Update!!!!

I'm so happy you are continuing this story it's been a long time since you posted the first chapter. I also hope you plan on finishing 'I Love You' because I just simply adore that story. Update soon!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Additions

Please add more chapters or pages???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredwitch@redwitch
832 Followers
www.zstefani.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES