All Comments on 'Gift from Outer Space Ch. 07'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

continue with this. This is great.

leebee58leebee58over 13 years ago
please do, continue!

i came into this a bit late but will read the first 6 chapters to catch up. i enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more of the girls exploits!

lee

barbarajricebarbarajriceover 13 years ago
you have got to continue!!!

This story was so great! I loved everything about it! Please continue this story. Would love to hear more about Macy and Leifa! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

magus_smagus_sabout 13 years ago
keep it rolling. more please.

loved the series as a whole. can't wait to see what comes next, so please continue. not only do they still need to free macy and leifa. they can visit home before returning to space. what happens if they are caught by family or friends? do the girls want to be freed? do they want to help other avashi to be freed?

wet_specialwet_specialabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Ideas

Thanks everyone who commented and encouraged me to continue. I am tempted to continue to tell the story of these characters, whom I like very much. Please feel free to post your ideas here or send them to me.

Those were some good ideas, Magus, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

what ever you do dont stop writing a spin off is definatly needed

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Sooo...

I really enjoyed this. It's a bit over the top partially. At least for my tastes. But it was very interesting to explore and you did it in a way that didn't offend me. Thank you very much.

You didn’t explore all possibilities of the story. Naming Loki and his fate as one example. It could be interesting to read about that.

But personally I'd say that you should focus on somebody else than Nina and Renee. Their story is told so far and it has a very nice and romantic ending.

Thank you for sharing your imaginations running wild! ;-)

cloud85354cloud85354over 12 years ago
Please continue this story.

Please continue this story. I have often read stories that make me feel that they are real or that I am experiencing what is going on in the story. This is the first story that not only did I feel like I was experiencing everything but also invaded my dreams with me being the star or co-star. I have read stories of girls becoming dickgirls and if I was given a chance I would gladly give up my male body for a female's body or become a dickgirl because I have often felt that I was born in the wrong body. So please continue this story and write more like it so myself and others can continue to experience the world of your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I didn't comment on the others but these are all fantastic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

One of the best I have ever read. If u toned down the sex a bit u could off this as a novel and properly sell it. I haven't been able to stop reading and am disappointed that it ended. Here's hoping for more soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Very rare a story can be great in any of the categories but to achieve greatness in just about all the categories within one story is rare, indeed! I became totally engrossed in the story by Chapter 3 with the characters, plot and the sci fi. I totally agree with previous commenter that your story could be cleaned up and be a great sci fi book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Your story was great. Awesome writing. Loved the pictures, it really helped visualize the story. At times it was a bit boring with all technicals but still pretty awesome. Leifa and macys story should continue as well as the rest of the girls. Maybe loki could come back and talk to the girls or have loki introduce the girls to his other test subjects. Maybe the girls could meet other ashavi or other guys. Maybe one of them can join the pleasure castle or become a mistress. There are so many ways the story could go on. I also agree that this story could be a part novel. Keep up the awesome work and looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont stop

please don't stop the story now!!!! so very much to write about

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Preposterous. ...

A Dick with a brain, you really pulled a Wopper of a tail, son.

I was very entertained. Your main character Renee like most girls, don't want to give up their cock, once attached.

Are the sketches yours to ? Good girl art, very cute.

wet_specialwet_specialover 8 years agoAuthor
To Maddict:

Thanks for the comment! The drawings from "Gift from Outer Space" were all done by me.

You nailed it by the way, the "penis with a brain" and "girl with cock doesn't want to give it up" story devices. I thought they were good for a chuckle, but also helped to advance the plot and/or intensify the scenes.

pops12345pops12345about 3 years ago
Great job!

Just finished this story. Quite interesting in the plot threads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
649 Followers
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES