All Comments on 'Isle Esme - The Missing Chapter'

by crimsonandclovr4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Twilight fan...

Not exactly a "parody", it really is more of a "missing chapter". The writer has beautifully captured the angst of Edward and the insecurity and frustration of Bella. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

I'm a total Twilight fan and really enjoyed this "missing chapter"! The characters were totally the same as in the real books. Great job! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lovely!

amazing job.im a big edward fan n im soo impressed by your presentation of edwards feelings and reluctant passion.its totally like a chapter from the original book! U ve done a wonderful job! <3 u for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too hot for Stephenie Meyer

I am a huge twiligh fan and love Edward! I was a little disappointed when I first read the books and there was no detail on the nights at Isle Esme. This was great. You really captured how Bella and Edward would each feel while sharing this experience. Not to mention , this got me super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

This was great, loved it!

Would of loved it if you added more of the book like the bit where edward bites the pillow ect!! But still it was really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good job

really well done and totally believable as a missing chapter, you captured the essence of the characters and the night completely. i agree with the previous post you should of added in after she went to sleep how he tore the pillow apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I anticipate coming (ha) back to this again and again. It fits seamlessly with the original Eclipse text, indeed, I think you do that delicate balance between poignancy and awkwardness even better then Stephanie Meyer. Hot + believable = the perfect combination. You're very talented : )

P.S.: Your username makes me wonder if you enjoyed Kristin Stewart in The Runaways as much as I did ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Best fan fiction ever. I will never read that book the same way again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous