All Comments on 'Vengeance is Mine'

by lustfuldesires

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Made no sense

They treated her a lot like a lover...bringing her to multiple climaxes. That is hardly torture. Then her response is to switch them in a torturous way? She is much worse than they were. Hope they get out and return. Don't think they will bring her to a nice climax. It would have made more sense if they had beat her, or had teased her but prevented her from coming. The two scenes were illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
They might not have been physically rough...

...but they still humiliated her. Paybacks a bitch. Loved the ending, though it was a lil unclear how it came about.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

What happens when they get out they know where she live, Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hallo lustfuldesires, "Vengeance is Mine" is a little weak!

And really! NonConsent/Reluctance? No, no, I don't think so, your story sounds more like a 12 year old boy having a lesbian fantasy!

I grew up in a group home for girls in Poysdorf, Austria, the (Schulleiterin) was a woman called Eva Wagner and she had a liking for young girls. I can tell you a lot about forced non-consensual sex..

I'm giving you 5-Stars for effort, being that you're both Straight and Male..

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yee yee

"had been served, country style"

...k...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous