All Comments on 'Girlfriend in Control Ch. 06'

by jdwhite1315

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nudist Colony

I guess all the going ons are a bit much even for a nudist colony. But basicly that's what it reminds me of, in theory. A very funny story none the less. Bravo!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Basic dreamer or sadly never experienced genuine humiliation at all!

Hard to vote for a continuing plot with zero variation on the same fetish!

Get a life my friend?

traci_eliottraci_eliotabout 13 years ago
A great end to a great story!

This has been one of my all-time favourites - thank you for all the hard work and time you put into it.

I hope you will be starting a new project for us all soon; for now, very well done - 5 *s again.

traci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!! Keep writting. Please.

You are doing a great job.. I like all chapters. Ch 4 and 5 were my Favorite. Anyway, I like how the girlfriend is in control and he is constantly forced into public humiliating nudity.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 13 years ago
Nicely Done!

The last chapter is a bit of a let down, almost sad actually. And a bit inconsistant. Katies rules required forced nudity and her friends were all aware of the situation but at one point when friends are visiting they ask for Katie to make her husband strip, why? Wouldn't he already be naked?

Still, one man's look at the idea of CFNM and consistant.

It's hard to keep a story like this going chapter after chapter when there are clear boundaries established. Over all though it deserves a "5".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
End didn't live up to the story

I really liked the story, but the end just didn't live up to the earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking lame

Yet another pathetic loser protagonist. Im all for this particular kink, but is it that fucking hard to write this type of story where you dont want to beat the shit out of the guy?

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
good story

Although i prefer softer cfnm. Like the women to treat him kindly and respectuflly while he is nude. IDK i just like it if they show kindness sometimes.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MAMANFLO says Fantastic

Love this story and all the imagined possibilities... It is certainly my fantasy and I envy the character in the story for being so lucky as to have Girlfriend /Wife in Control like that - what a lovely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Okay JD, I have to say, that was awesome. Got me really aroused and that, of course, is the point of these stories. I especially loved the first time you got locked out and the time that Daphne threatened to take every last stitch of your clothing with her. My gawd. I needed to stop reading at that point. ~s~

Thanks for the hot read.

judy

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago
Pretty sexy!

Really enjoyed how she kept him naked around other people and let her girlfriends fondle him. Might have to check out some of the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total crap

Find a new girlfriend. Learn to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HHHmmmmm.

For this to have happened this poor guy must have had an IQ of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really bad and totally implausible

Even for fiction this was worthless

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank god no more

Even though Katie was a bitch at least she was smart enough not to have you write anymore of this unbelievable drivel. P.S. Girlfriends are SO easy to dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not even a good editor could have saved this garbage.

You couldn't have made it worse if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun!

Fun to read. What characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not lost in the moment

Words fail me in describing how stupid this story became. This guy - and I suppose the writer as well - makes me want th beat the shit out of him. Whimpering waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome to high school creative writing - literotica style....

I masochistically read all six chapters of this story - and as I read this final chapter, it felt like it was a creative writing assignment that had been started, but then left to the last night before it was due for completion. During the first five chapters we plod through an afternoon and evening in the spineless life of whimpering John. We read of the manipulative and borderline cruel shenanigans of Mrs. Lawson and her maladjusted daughter, Daphne. With absolutely no willpower of his own, but the cock of a bull and turbo powered balls, John shoots cum on demand - while frequently whimpering. Just as we're about exhausted by the stressful- and it's sad to say, tedious demands placed on John, we finally get back home with him, where he surprisingly did not suck his thumb and put on footsy jammies.

Oh, no! Having spent five fucking chapters in 6-8 hours in John's worthless life, we're dragged into the most absurd conditions and situations over a five year period - completely without rational thought or even playful creativity. John spends the rest of the summer naked and frequently over at Mrs. Lawson's house, playing naked butler, waiter and domestic sniveler at her CFNM parties. Dozens or even hundreds of women accept Katie keeping John naked and walking around the dorm. John is kept naked in his own (male) dorm and even his clothes are padlocked. Have to ask - who kept the key there? An entire university ignores this kind of change at two of its dorms. Yeah - right. John somehow get employment (not a realistic chance in hell of that) and female employees know about his naked lifestyle. My God - I suppose every woman in the world (except his mother) must actually enjoy CFNM and enjoy subjugating men. (Sorry author, they probably didn't use that word in 10th grade). Katie shows every indication of being a sadistic unloving and unlovable bitch, but one with many friends that enjoy socializing while she emotionally castrates her supposed husband.

This entire story was an unrelenting, juvenile fantasy that painfully slogged through five chapters only to flush itself in a completely stupid cesspool

God, now I'm almost embarrassed to have read the shit and taken the time to write this.

Please - never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Got me hot, too.

I would have liked the details of Katie and Mrs Lawson meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish it were me

I wish my wife kept me naked all day. I have a completely shaved body and would love to serve a dominant females wearing nothing but a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

Honestly, I would SO read a story about one of katie's friend stripping her husband at the pool, it's honestly the best cfnm scenario and your writing is one of the vest, even if it got a little hard to believe towards the end

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 6 years ago
Pity about the last chapter

I thought this was a pretty impressively sustained effort examining a short period of time but found some of the rather disparaging, even nasty, comments by people rather OTT. Certainly an implausible amount of ejaculations and recovered erections but it is fiction after all! I was pleased (as heavy CFNM humiliation is not my kink) there was some 'proper' sex later on in the story.

The last chapter added nothing and was a disappointment. Far better to have had the meeting between girffriend and the rather strange mother and daughter team with interesting detailed consequences.

BaardssonBaardssonalmost 6 years ago
About Ch. 05

This story is incredible!

Is a script for a short-movie, or a series of 6 videos

Please write more stories, based on these two sentences:

"I have put every stitch of your clothing I could find into that bag. And I plan to take it with me and leave you here stark raving naked,"

"Even though I'm taking all your clothes with me--and leaving you here totally naked--at least you got to come five times."

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jealous reader

As I read this I stripped naked. I am still naked as I write this. Unfortunately there are no women present to see me. I would love to be forced to serve a group of my wife's friends while naked and them fully dressed.

hot_viper_2005hot_viper_2005over 3 years ago
Series could have gone on so much more

I loved this series.

The last one was just a tease of a few situations in the many years ensuing. We missed out on details of every year in college. We missed out on after college. We missed out on five years of marriage. So much tease.

Such a good 5 part story of one day. So many days that could have been told.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Good god...

He's so miserable... Why on Earth would he stay with such an abusive woman, let alone love her? Battered wife syndrome? The ending was just depressing... Why do so many erotica romanticize and sexualize abusive relationships?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it Wish i was John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous