All Comments on 'My Amish Mom Ch. 02'

by worst10

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uhm..

Same comments as per story #1. Bad English make the enjoyment of your story very difficult. Cap this with incest-rape and you get a real unholy mix that screams "quit". So I did when the dick turned out to be an 8 incher. Oh, dear.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
8 incher - I think not!

If the anonymous citic wre to look closer, the dick is actually claimed to be an 8 FOOTER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uh???

Could have been a nice story. Could have! The spelling is atrocious and the story appears to follow someone's weird idea that because it is a fantasy, nothing should resemble reality. Indoor plumbing in an Amish household? Rape is easy and everything just slides into place? Start by getting details right and use the spell checking utility then things will fall into place much easier.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A little hard to read

but it's still a good storyline and the story is hot and kinky.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
English

You definitely need an EDITOR and not just a spell checker. You have too many grammatical and syntax errors to make this truly enjoyable. Good luck

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Effort

Readers: try to imagine that the author is making a sincere effort to reproduce the vocabularly and patterns of eastern PA speech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the last comment

There are exceptions to every rule, and this story is one of them, I think.

The poor English is part of the story, from my point of view. Many Amish have little formal education, seldom write in the language, and only speak it occasionally, preferring to use German most of the time. Imagining this story is written by such an individual is part of the reading experience, for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story, i cant believe some of you guys are reading this and actually picking up on spelling mistakes, grammer etc.

Read the story for what it is, it aint a site for educational english lessons.

Author, keep up the good work, its appreciated.

BRITISH BY BIRTH, SCOTTISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too violent

A pity the second part had violence in it. It would have been better to have had a long session secluded somewhere with passion and sensuality. Perhaps a sequel where they kiss and exchange their passion for each other without the violence.

TrilloTrilloalmost 13 years ago
Pace, development progression

I think you've got a great pace and development moving well. It brings a life to the characters. I also think the plot progression builds and leads the reader. Its just right, good formula not to mention the style of action... keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

we need more, both with mom and Michelle seperately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cum

mom should have taken a facial from moses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Do you stil keep your mom happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amish pussy

I've been fucking amish women sice I was 17. My first was 25 . A week later she brought her 42 year old mother. They both loved it. They told me their husbands only fuck them once a week maybe longer and they only last about a minute. They aren't supposed to like it. Also after they become too old to have babies it stops. I've fucked about 30 of them over the last 25 years. When I was 25 I fucked 2 sisters. One was 65 the other was 68. They come to my house 3 and 4 at a time. my two brothers help me out. We have fathered 15 kids with them.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Read and enjoy

Forget about the grammar and spelling, it just adds to the story. It's actually kind of amusing to see how screwed up the English language is by how many different words sound right but mean different things, if that makes since (see what I mean:). After reading chapter one I wanted a better finish; not sure fucking in the barn like two dogs is it. Maybe in chapter three there will be more love than lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ilove it

i love it wish i can fuck my mom or rape her..be my dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hornyboy

There must be another chapter.The storQuick plse.y cannot finishes like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hornyboy

Is there a 4 th chapter after he fucked her doggy style on the foor and after she cleaned herself with a clean cloth and went into the house?.U will agree that the adventure has to continue!!Very xciting story.it would be great also if the brother was able to fuck one of his married sisters!

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Not bad at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope chapter 03: CUMS as fast as Moses.Mother is getting hot too trot, even in the barn.Maybe Sister Michelle might find them , and want some of Moses staff. Good read Please keep it going, thanks........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
meron

There must be another chapter.this story cannot finish like that.Plse write as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It

I loved the story the sex was great and her squriting just made it more sexy good one any more of this thanks

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
worst 10

2 down 8 to go

PharoahACPharoahACover 9 years ago
More chapters!

Amish family taboo, interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
meron

I am still waiting for a 4 th chapter?Has it been written?it would be great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worst !

i narrated this story about 7 years ago. didn't bother about grammatical errors or spell check because i say said so. Checking back seven years later, am inundated on how much people liked it. so, guess what? i will finish it, as soon as i remember the password of the account, lol, or the email associated with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

Please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I gave you a5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still waiting

Eh Dude,we are waiting since Jan 2015 for you to remember the account associated to your story or the email relative thereto.It is very frustrating that we are not able to read the 4 th chapter in which Mose's Mom or his sister could maybe be pregnant with his young and thick cums!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Has the 4 th chapter been written? We are waiting for it since last year! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LINK TO CHAPTER 3

There's multiple mentioning of chapter three, could someone give me a as i can't seem to find it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incest at its best

Please, when is the other one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
reminds of my mom

The woman in this story sound similar to my mom with wide hips that stuck out. It was impossible to fuck her from behind because of her heavy ass cheeks covered her pussy, and the only way to get my cock all the way deep in her pussy was to spread her legs wide open in missionary position and she had a protruding thick mound with hanging pussy lips and fat clit that felt like a cock when I used to suck on it. Sometimes she would stretch her thick thighs as wide as possible while on her knees and I was able to put the head of my cock in her muscular asshole that would milk my cock hard and I would shoot a load in seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amsh descriptions

The story line isn't bad; however, you have not really studied the Amish as they don't use zippers on trousers, jackets, dresses, etc. They use either hook-and-eye fasteners as they are plainer than buttons, at least in the older orders. The newer orders do allow buttons and some colors though but they still eschew a plain and simple lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luv this story

But you weren't paying attention either, this guy is visiting his amish family, he brought his own clothes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
big ass mom

First time I noticed my mom's huge ass and thick cellulite filled big thighs, while she was sucking my friend's cock with her shalwar down to her knees. I got home from school early when I was 14 years old and noticed mom's jiggling ass, as her head bobbing on my 15 years old friend's cock. Than he bent her over and ass fucked her while she screamed fuck me harder boy, soon after he turned her around and shot his load in her mouth and she slurped it down her throat. And this was one of my many friends who enjoyed my mom's wide hips and big ass, because it seemed she was just a horny slut and craved young and hard cocks all the time. For some reason she loved to get her ass fucked more than her other fuck hole.She noticed me watching her getting fucked many a times, but never said anything. My father used to fuck her deep in her ass at night and slap her ass cheeks hard while we slept in same room, After seeing for the first time my mom getting ass fucked by my friend, I got the courage to start playing with her thick thighs and squeeze her ass that night, she did not resist and instead pushed back her big ass towards me, While she sucked my father before getting fucked in the dark. And somehow she had me under her big thighs and started grind my face with her huge ass and big pussy lips and forced her fat clit in my mouth and pushed my mouth on it, and I enjoyed sucking on it. From than on She would suck my cock and swallow my load after getting fucked by my father who would be snoring right next to us while I fisted her deep in her big pussy.

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

Too many spelling errors. At least use Grammarly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obviously English is not your first language

smokinnstrokin_247smokinnstrokin_24712 months ago

How mom and dad got 13 kids but they never fuck? You know that pussy ain't tight after 13 kids though. But pretty cood

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi5 months ago

Nagyon tetszett, kár, hogy nincs folytatása, bár gondolom a baszást folytatták

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was excellent, so real it was like it really happened

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous