All Comments on 'Clarissa Ch. 03'

by lisettepourtoi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marlam5marlam5about 13 years ago
I really liked the story

I realy liked the 3 part story of Clarissa and like to read more about here and her new life with master Roger.

Hope there will come a part 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yep

I really liked your story. Please continue.

pirate528xpirate528xabout 12 years ago
Good story.

Your story is better than good.I in real life have encountered girl with a similar history.Of course there was no Ministry of slaves and such.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
too close to reality

I want to complement the author of the 'Clarissa' stories for achieving a level of realism that is lacking in most written pornography of the BDSM/Anal/Non-consent/Unprotected sexual activity genres.

It would be nice to be able to say, no one was harmed in the creation of these fantasies but guess what folks these stories influence people to do stupid things in real life. That's why we have an epidemic of drug-resistant hepatitis and other STI's running rampant on a global scale.

And as for video porn, please people, get a clue! They are professionals, doped out of their gourds. DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME! First clue is the inability for the narcotic abusing women to produce natural lubricants and spit.

About twenty years ago, when my wife and I were experimenting, we briefly explored our local BDSM groups. It did not take long for us to agree that this fantasy lifestyle was not to our personal tastes. Several of the people we met, generously educated us in understanding the different types of BDSM play and explained about the limits and rules.

At that time, the local BDSM community was recovering from a scandal that had brought bad publicity and Law Enforcement investigations. We were told that these intrusions had been triggered by an in-experienced, wanna-be dom bungling his attempt to master a young, in-experienced wanna-be submissive. Causing her severe injuries and trauma. Then the idiot booted her out, ordering her to return in a couple of weeks when she healed up.

In shock, she tried to pretend that she was okay and returned to her job. Her boss noticed her discomfort and saw the wrist markings left by stupid's use of handcuffs. There is a reason police still use metal handcuffs as the markings left are a quick way to tell that someone had been recently arrested.

The girl's boss turned out to be a politically connected militant feminist. She dragged the girl to the nearest Women's Clinic. Where the Doctor's quickly determined that the girl was suffering serious internal injuries. Then the bosslady went ballistic and with her political influence, she got the police involved and toot-sweet, stupid was on his way to jail.

Between vindictive Boss Lady and the outraged members of the local BDSM club, who did not appreciate the attentions of the authorities on their activities, the asshole was whipsawed. He had to pay a huge sum to the girl. He lost his professional accreditation. Did some jail time and all in all his life was rendered utterly miserable.

Come to think of it, he's probably one of the anonymousies commenting on this site. Spewing their misogynist hatreds against everyone to the left of the Taliban.

- fanfare -

RedBarDragonRedBarDragonalmost 8 years ago

I would like to say that this story is my absolutely FAVOURITE BDSM story. I just love to read it from time to time. On the other hadn I remember waaay back when I have read this story for the first time and wanted to see other works from lisettepourtoi. I found "The Wedding Gift" and to be honest that was one of two BDSM stories that gave me nightmares for a while. So while Clarissa is an example of how a BDSM relationship SHOULD work (even if set in a fantasy setting), The Wedding Gift is a clear example of what you should never even ATTEMPT in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

An awesame story.Wish you had not given up on it.I would really like to know what happen next and how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome story

hey there!!... hope this story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is outright great and hot.

I really like the idea of a modern word where slavery still exists and even has become bureaucratized.

Unfortunately this story seems to have been abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous