All Comments on 'He Wanted to Talk'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Meant to give it a 5

Well organized and written. Very sad and, yes, tragic.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Good Thing He's Dead!

Hopefully the daughter isn't his either, wimps should not be allowed to procreate. They probably shouldn't be allowed to write bull shit stories either. Literotica needs to create a "stupid wimps" category, and Magmawomen really needs to get herself pounded by a big dick.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 13 years agoAuthor
I could have sworn

That zedo said it wouldn't read my stories any more but sure enough, here it is.

Anyway. I very nearly didn't write this one. Of course while telling me, my friend glossed over quite a bit so I had to fill in some blanks. Names changed, of course.

There are stories here about all kinds of illicit sex, cheating, things like that. It happens in life, and it happens a lot. Lots of fantasy here, also. But it's best to remember that if you play that game for real, some people can't handle it.

I sat and read the story in the paper, it was a short piece, three paragraphs. Thinking about that, I realize I have read what is close to the same story many times regarding others over the years.

They found a man I liked just eight miles from my house, the day after he sat and told me his story. My suggestion to him to sit and have a long talk with her was rather inadequate. I did not see it coming. Even with his eyes slightly damp as he finished, I just did not see it coming.

Yes, some things you just cannot take back.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well a sad story

and to bad you could not ask the dumb shit of woman why the hell she stayed with her husband if she did not like him at all and disrespect him in every possible and worse way with the kids.

movermoveralmost 13 years ago
O M G

. . . .... So that's what happened, so very sad. I guess it does happen, a girl I went to H.S. with met the same end in '60, and a friend of mine did in his wife and himself a few years ago. I have often wondered why they just didn't separate and go their separate ways. So sad.

movermoveralmost 13 years ago

O M G (cont'd)

Thank you for the story.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
There are certain things married couples shouldn't do

Good intentions are the pathway to hell as this story shows. Terry just wanted to make sex better but talking / communication not trantra training would have worked better. Many books are on the subject - I remember finding a book on sex in my parents room when I was a young kid.

I found this story too real.

Your writing was good. The POV was well done and added to the story -could see Terry sitting on that bar stool. Seen others look that way in bars which is why don't go much!

Thanks for posting the story!

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Good

This guys life would have been different if he had chosen the next number in the paper at the beginning. Thats life. Fucked up people want everyone else to be fucked up too. They would both still be alive if their first encounter was with someone who wanted to help them instead of getting naked. The gym is the downfall in some of these stories. Sounds like a good reason to buy home exercise equipment to me. Many here believe that there is no cause for murder. This guy was probably normal until he started to dwell on what happened. The alcohol didn't help. I wonder what the gym couple thought of all this.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 13 years ago
She Had Her Own Agenda...

...and sexually, it did not include him.

What amazes me, and this story is probably very close to real for a lot of people, is that she didn't take the time to find a man she could be in love and lust with and then, honestly divorce Terry?

How some women can stay routinely married (not exciting), raise kids, keep house and just get through life, possibly having the occasional but infrequent liaison with outrageous sex and then back to routine and mundane?

Guys like Terry are a good catch for a good woman who wants an honest man. This girl, saw the therapist and thought...I want some...NOW and, probably off and on through the years...too bad...and

...yes, I've known a few where suicide was the outcome, no killing of the wife - just departure that mentally tormented the kids and exposed the wife for the cheater she was.

Thanks mag...good story, a little long but I think the details needed to be there to fully impact the end result...thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trying to slip a loving wives story by the judges under a different category, eh?

Nice try! But you'll take your lumps like the rest of them. 1/5!

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
Another one of your great stories...

Sad and tragic, but very well written.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
Well written story.

But very sad. I can only conclude that people really do stupid things. Swapping and fucking other people is fine when both are doing so and both are in full agreement of that act. If one or other has any doubts, no matter how small, then they should never enter in to such activities. That's the problem with swinging and open marriages the people in such marriages claim they are better off and have better sex with each other and keep things fresh and spiced up. I wonder if such people would stop having sex with other people if one or other partner asked them to? I am guessing the answer would be, "Of course dear!" and then that partner would carry on fucking around and cheating on their partner.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Great Loving Wife Story

The tragedy certainly sound more realistic then all the revenge stories out there. He did not think it through or he would know that he did not want to DNA work. Still his life apparently ended when he saw Jill happily screwing!

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good ending!

Got to have consequences. Thanks for posting. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally a good ending

She deserved it 100% cheating and making him parent and raise another's child. I only wish that she didnt die quickly, but bled slowly and painfully.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

well done mmman. Too close to real it was scary.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!

Wonderful. Flawless. Terrific ending. Never saw it coming. Not a hint. I'll be pondering this the rest of the day as I go about my chores.

But you should have put it in Loving Wives. It would have raised the bar in that venue quite a bit.

I always look forward to your next story. Keep them coming.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Loving Wife...?

I concede I pondered that, "Loving Wives" certainly does get more reads here. Then this site is supposed to be naughty, sexy, with perhaps some titillation?

But with the way this relationship turned out, worth little more at the end than a couple of short paragraphs in a newspaper? Two people gone, a family ripped apart forever, all for what? A moment of lust, pleasure, followed by decades of lies?

I found it hard to write, the word loving just did not fit. Then I felt guilt, it was right there, right in front of me. The strange way my friend spoke, his face sometimes nearly laughing yet his eyes were not?

My own life full, I never saw it coming and I feel like I should have.

Some things really cannot be taken back.

MGM

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
Interesting story.. wonder what the grown kids thinks ?

One of your better ones ... and there is a lot that is unanswered. And maybe thats a good thing.

First was she a serial cheater with the sex therapist or was it a one time thing? Given the way she took to fucking the gym guy I think the odds strongly favor a serial cheater.... maybe not in the last years of the marriage but early on.

and that leads to another point. Early on the marriage their sex life was bad. But the loving hsuband took a BOLD step and suggested help.

Most men / husbands would NOT do something like that.

The wife was so moved and touched by this act of kindness that she fucked other men as often as she could.

then later on life the wife's guilt and her remose was so bad... she shut his down sexually for years.

Then he finds out his kids are not his. (Lets face facts the odds that the daughter his are about the same as Trump apologizing to Obama).

No wonder he flipped out.

I wonder how the son is going to react after finding out his mom was a no good lying scheming god damn cruel cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Man....

We read aboutthings like this all the time. Too damned often. Well written and worth thinking about.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Cool story!

I enjoyed reading this story. It had a gentle gradual rhythm that kept increasing the tension beautifully. I particularly liked the narrative technique of just two friends in a bar. Set me up for a relaxing yarn and then BOOM! Very well written with terrific character development. As always, thank you for entertaining me and others.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 13 years ago
If this story is so good,

then why do I feel so sad and empty after reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry it stunk

i'm sure you like them but damn man your stories are a downer.

you are off the list.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Maddening when you can't keep your characters straight.

Way too much angst in the males of your stories. No back bone? No self confidence?

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
It's important to know the difference . . .

It's important to know the difference between fantasy and reality. The reality

of our actions can be tragic.

I've read most of your stories, but somehow missed this one.

It's very sad, obviously, but truly excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
but a slut whore

Cheated on him and got pregnant twice by other men.....she deserved to be shot.....just a pity he killed himself but then he trusted her too much....my ex got pregnant twice by other men..so got rid.....whores

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. Cheating cunt whore twat skank. He should have saved himself. What the fuck. No rating. I don't know how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All women

are whores at heart. Some are just better at hiding it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At least

He got the pleasure of watching her die! Predictable from the start. It was obvious that she was a cheating cunt even back then. Never did get the whole murder/suicide thing. Why kill yourself? That's just letting the cunt beat you one more time. Shoot the kids and make her watch instead, much more satisfying, and after all, they are not yours, so fuck em! Never trust a woman that is comfortable being topless or naked in front of strangers. No inhibitions means just that, and you don't count for shit when it comes to what she wants!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Ok story

Not fully satisfying. I didn't like the naive stupidity of Terry or the truly disgusting whore he was married to.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
Maybe there is a better way?

Back in the mid 70's I had high school friends that married right out of school. They were early 30's and had a 7 yo son. He found out she was cheating with a friend from high school who was also married. Without telling her he knew he tried everything to get her to stop and along the way had his son tested. They didn't do DNA back then but the son's blood type was not compatible with his and the likelihood of him being the bio dad was almost zero.

He was so despondent he went out and bought a 45 cal hand gun. He had a listening device on the home phone and found out when their next meet was...in his marital bed of course. He came home early from work that day and kicked in his bedroom door and found them in the middle of fucking! The guy jumped up and pressed himself back against the bedroom wall when he saw the gun. The husband walked over to him and shot him three times in the chest and once in the head. He turned to his wife who was naked clutching the sheet to her chest and pressed up against the headboard. He said, "I love you." turned around put the gun in his mouth and blew the back of his head and brains all over his naked wife.

Her parents were very wealthy so she didn't need to work and now it's 40 years later and she still lives in the same house....she locked the master bedroom door and has never set foot in there again. In 40 years she changed nothing in the house and even their pictures still hang on the walls. She also has never dated nor ever goes anywhere around men. She just stays home 24/7 with the occasional trip to the grocery store or the doctor office. She has one female friend from high school but they don't get together too often because all she want's to do is sit on her porch and think about what happened. Her parents and her sister raised her son.

Was this the ultimate revenge?

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AS WITH WHAT YOU CANT TAKE BACK

those are dire memories one Must live with, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it, but

I kind of felt who was Tod's father, but only was sure near the end. The end was totally unexpected. I could see Terry confronting his wife, divorcing her and moving on. Anyway, I really liked the story; just blindsided by the sad ending. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thats

One way to end it

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Certainly a downer.

chytownchytown12 months ago

*****Good read very sad but believable. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS