All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 50'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
too cool

love your work ~ this chapter however is the best in awhile = )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mother's penecillion

Good chapter but Jeff should know that Harvard did a study on chicken soup,

and it does help a person get over colds and the flu if you can keep it down.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed this chapter, the best for awhile! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Way to go RP.

Another great chapter RP.We'll be waiting for tomorrows as promised. Keep up the good work.Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude has anyone ever told ya this site's called lit-"erotica". Apart from just plain-fucking-annoying one page chapters, where the fuck is the erotica in all this shit??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Learning!

I love how much this story causes me to look up concepts. It is really helpful considering how much more interested I am in this than I am in my English class. Learning happily has to be much more effective.

I also agree with the other Anony-Mouse. This deserves to be someplace so much better. You ought to move it to a more professional site, or publish it, although I don't suppose the plot has such a great hook for the synopsis. Oh well, brilliance doesn't have to be in a shiny package.

Love the story, can't wait to finish,

~Crystal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lit. erotica

let's see: lit.=literature? erotica=we all know that. this story is 90% character development, maybe 10% erotica, and 110% great. if someone desires more "erotica" , there are plenty of contributors who offer "stroke" stories. if someone wants worthwhile reading, they read this and a few other really good authors.

TangoUglyTangoUglyover 10 years ago
This was a really good chapter.

While our intrepid heroine is still suffering from self-doubt -about this, that and the other- Jeff keeps putting his all into this relationship, and she struggles to find a stronger way to say "I love you", failing to realize that that "I love you" is all he needs. I love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous