All Comments on 'Whipping Your Characters Into Shape'

by Noira

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That's telling them!

Get those characters to do what YOU want them to do... now if I could just apply these principles into everyday life, I'd be as happy as a pig in poop!

Excellent advise on character building and putting it into action.

Let's hope that a few budding authors read this and take notes... they'll be able to refer back to this 'How To' and should have an excellent storyline.

Well done you.

Regards

Jewellee

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
bedder righter than me

One of the novelettes I have been working on I originally intended as F/F/M & F/M/F Mature Incest. But my characters rebelled, accusing me of being a revolting dirty old man with all the disgusting habits of a pack of hounds. And my three characters absolutely refuse to have sex with one another. Just too spite them, so far I have written them as celibate. Show them whose boss!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

For me I get along really well with my characters and anything they don't like we talk about it like Mature Civilized Adults, and after when they make their case they know that I have Final Say and whatever the choice that I make is Final like a True Goddess. Such as one of latest characters wanted to own a Lingerie Shop instead of becoming a Doctor, and I have to say she did make an Convincing enough of a case a one that I could still work with. And as for you still being 'Sane' I think only you could answer that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous