All Comments on 'The Spoils of War Ch. 02'

by TheBigBadRobob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

I like the story, keep going, just write longer chapters.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Nice Spin

What a surprise. The war was over a cancel marriage contract and in the end it was signed anyway. I'm not sure if I'm going to like King Kaiden or not.

The story is still new and being developed as you said, but so far I like what I see. Will be watching for next chapter.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story and really enjoyed reading. FYI I found 20 pages in word was about 2 full pages on Lit. Yeah, ouch. Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done

Love this story! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

Keep going&make it much longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please more!!!

I love reading this but please make it longer! :)

I know you tried to make it longer (thank you!) but I think in word document you have to be close to 12-14 pages? I edited a few things before and some now and I think you have to be around that to have a full page/beginning of 2 pages on literotica.

Good luck!!!! :) I can't wait for the next one! Great job on this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AH!

I love it! But I do wish the chapters were longer. I understand that it is hard to type that many pages sometimes, but try?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
captivating

please wirte more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good start

Good start, please keep going!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is so promising, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying happy ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous