All Comments on 'My Wife Becomes Whore to a Gang'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Didn't have to read it.

Thanks to the comments, I read the first two paragraphs and can advise that one thing you shouldn't do is continue submitting stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
And why would he want to put up with her?

His best bet would be to drug her and then have her forcibly committed to a mental institution, because she's having a mental breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow...guess you struck a nerve

I must admit this genre does nothing for me, but the writing was not bad, and there were none of those glaring grammatical errors that drive me nuts, so what's the problem? As I said, doesn't turn me on, but it will some.

I see no reason to be abusive because the woman's a whore and her husband's a wimp. This situation does seem to turn some guys on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Against the anonymous.

Well written story. I hope there is a fight back. Every one has fantasies to live them out is wild. A 40 year old woman like a 40 year old man, is fighting against time.

I have read these criticisms so many times before. Basically narrow minded not into erotica, just safe sex probably with family members. The lead character could fight back by starting his own little side line. Friends may become aware of his wife's adventures. Female friends will either side with him or want to join her. This is a big story if you have the patience and resolve to see it through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
His Chance?

She had already told him that her fantasy was to be a whore so, when he watched her, by agreement, in the bar he kept his distance abiding her request.

Got out of hand - sure, but not for her, this is what she wanted.

Blaming him for letting it go too far - don't think so!!! Nope, they're both educated, intelligent and mature enough to know what is really going on.

She went too far and didn't once look at him for help, just with contempt while she whored and slutted herself. She's an attorney - well, she knows how to cast blame elsewhere, justify and make herself feel righteous!

I agree with one of your other commentators burn her, you lost the woman you loved and trusted. Hurt that it may, you don't need to cohabit ate with this low life bitch, get a life.

Here's an idea...have a PI follow her a few times and get pictures then when she is getting ready to go out one night, you spice up her drink with 'E', have her smoke a joint laced with more 'E' and put some cocaine in the corner of her handbag with some wrinkled 5s, 10,s and 20's wrapped around it. Follow her and when she is where it is conspicuous or a street corner, call the police and report a whore/prostitute selling drugs to minors.

Once she is picked up, go home, pack, have a truck there to get your desired household goods, move out and file the divorce papers you have waiting...she can be served while she is being discharged/released from jail - her pimp will get her out. When she calls you for help, listen and then tell her you don't know and whores/prostitutes and she has a wrong number.

When Jose calls, feign indifference and ask him what the hell he did to her - shift the blame - and tell Jose, look, you wanted her, now I'm walking away, she is yours - please, just leave me alone, I have enough to deal with. Great transfer of guilt and probably keep him from getting beat up.

Okay, interesting story and I know just a story but, you need to know something, I have seen pimps at work and I have seen some beautiful women turned so your story is closer to reality than you might think. You would be amazed at how many women fantasize about being a whore or prostitute but they think only for a brief thrill; unfortunately, most pimps are smooth and control these woman from then on...fantasy to reality in sometimes as little as 1-2 hours. Seen it!

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just One Thing

Dump the crazy bitch! She is not offering him anything at all now, it is just for her. Either dump the bitch and make sure she is totally destroyed for what she has done. Maybe, make sure that her co-workers know all about her...or if she is a trial lawyer (the story doesn't say) make sure she is disbarred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next?

Write more, but leave out the humliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ending

Didn't like the ending given he was going along with her fantasy. Was not bad before then, and certainly written better than many.

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
i know you meant this as an erotic story but...

it just comes off a bit stupid. She is a "high powered lawyer" but she talks like she is mentally challenged. It broke any effect you may of been going for. Good luck and thanks for the story.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
All hubby is going to get

out of this marriage is death by AIDs. Leave the whore will he can. She has no love for him. A fantasy should be that, not made into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If this whore really loves you and does this shit to you, what would she do if she really hated you? I would hate to be up against her as a lawyer. She has the morals and scruples of an ally cat what would she possibly be like in a courtroom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get Real !

Come on, get real! You say she's 'a high powered lawyer' and yet she harbours a secret desire to become a cheap street whore, I don't think so! It's just not a lifelike scenario, all she'll get in real life is Aids from scumbags like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Foul

the story stinks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How do some of the cunts on these threads get access to a computer?

Seriously, some of the haters here sound like they're auditioning for bum fights or something, the cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She makes her stand

Michelle is some piece of work. The husband let her have her fantasy but he definitely has been replaced as Michelle explained to him. He won't do it but he really should move on with his life as his wife has explained that she now belongs to her pimp and she will do anything for him. She does not realize that Jose is in a business and she will be a whore full time so she can get rid of her day job and unless hubby wants to be a full time servant to her he should also unload this selfish woman. Thanks for sharing, fun story to read.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
She said her mind.

He should say his. Enjoy yourself honey, but don't come home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not really my thing

The "wimp husband with the hot wife that gets taken away by the young guy" theme is not my favorite in the first place. It's such a cliche too. If you are going to go this route, then you need something unique to make it stand out; some kind of hook. But as it is, this story is quite forgettable.

But don't get discouraged. Try again.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Third grade!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Change your theme the last three sucked. They have been done 1,000,000 times and 999,999 where better. I know you can come up with something that is worth reading if you try. "Good Luck"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poor ending

It was a great story, worthy of a 5 until the end.

Horrific ending, totally ruined it for me. Fulfilling a fantasy? Sure. But giving up her career and marriage for a 19 year old gang member that she probably fights in court daily, not to mention the drug addiction....

That got a two.

Sorry. Good story otherwise.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Sad

Sad .. Bad... Definitely a fantasy, couldnt be anything else.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Fantasy? No problem.

Was it his fantasy to be disrespected by his wife? I didn't think so at first. Give her what she wants. When she starts telling him what to do and where to go or not go, that's a bit over the line. It's time to move on. She'll be used up and dead or diseased inside of 2, maybe 3 years. If he wants a whore for a wife, there are plenty out there who are quality whores, not gang whores. But tell the truth, the author gets off on being humiliated. This story is about his need to be humiliated . It's the first and last of Veri's stories I'll be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, people

This author is mocking this 'Loving Wives' genre. Get a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You should get a red H

You will get 5 star for this story. When you write the next story it should be he has to beg to go back and watch her be a whore, so she says he can only watch if he wear panties and be a fluffer. That would be a great sequel.

The people who hate this story are secretly gay, dont worry about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The last comment is from the writer or his wifes pimp or the whore herself. No one else would come up with such a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Snore

Nothing else needs to be said

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Leave her! Kick her out of the car, literally!

She wants to be a whore let her!

Kick her out talk every thing divorce her

and watch for her obituary because it will be coming soon.

Tell all her friends and family were to find her also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey writer Get real dude.

Now is the time for the hubby to divorce the whore. He should get a bunch of men to take Jose and his gang of creeps down. I mean kill the fuckers. The writer has no balls..he only wants to suck gang cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slut Wife

Where are all these big black cocks. My wife wants to find a gang of big black cocks to be their gaqngbang whore and fuck them all. The more the merrier is what she says and the bigger the better, what a slut. Ill get her gangbanged daily if thats what the slut wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she is mentally ill

needs to be committed with or without her permission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Im a slut

That will teach him , for not taken care of her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
would love to be a whore just like this piece of meat

It is so fucking exciting to go to low-life bars and give yourself freely to younger studs with hard, thick beautiful cocks. They fuck you hard and deep and you orgasm so hard and it is overwhelming to keep on orgasming as they use your body .... filling you with so much semen and calling you a whore which you proudly are..

Their hard thick cocks in your mouth almost choking you before they push you down on all fours and start fucking your whore cunt .... deep and hard as you grunt and scream like an animal .... in your throat almost choking you before they begin to ram your ass as you grunt like a wild animal and you cum screaming as they finally ejaculate deep up your sore cunt hoping they have knocked you up.

My husband takes me at least once a month to these bars and I love it. He takes me to these bars whether I am bredding or not. And I service his cock anyway or anytime he wishes for allowing me to whore myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can see why you call yourself VERI because as the chinese say "You are veri good." More required.

jodiredjodiredover 11 years ago

Your stories...and this one in particular...have become what i read when i need to cum and i can't get out to find Men to fuck me. i read about Michelle and i masturbate with the biggest dildo i have. i can so identify with her and with what happens to her when a Man with a really BIG dick starts fucking her. like her, i lose all control, and i become His bitch, His slut, His whore. no matter how firmly i resolve beforehand that i won't give in this time, once i feel His big dick coursing through my cunt or reaming out my ass, i begin babbling about how much i love Him and how i will be His whore for as long as He wants....of course that lasts until a Man with a BIGGER dick starts fucking me, and then i belong to Him......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If this is true

Post some pics of your wife in her out if this really happened. No face pic needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That Story reminds me off...

a video I watched on "XHamster", where a masked woman was fucked by three man and she had "Lawyer Whore" written on her ass.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
HOT!

This story was hot! I always enjoy the white MILF wife being taken by low-lifes. This one had the added touch of her husband losing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

This is a fantastic story. Guys who have this fetish love this kind of thing. Obviously, there are women who truly want to be whores and there are the lucky guys who are married to them.

I had a girlfriend once who was really into this and would go to the Calgary Stampede every year and participate in the MILF rodeo. She would just tell me about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky husband

ilove it when my is whoring but it was my idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What!

"I wasn't sure how to handle this or what I was going to do" You better figure it out soon, she told you she belong to Jose and would be his whore.

Dump the bitch she doesn't give a shit about you, and tells you you could have stopped it when it was what she wanted to do. Divorce the slut and let he be the whore she wants to be for Jose. You shouldn't have any trouble in court with photos and whatever else you can get, you will win big.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Lawyer? Not For Long!

Another wimpy,asshole husband! HE should be down on his knees sucking cock with her!

The stupid cunt will have to defend herself in court pretty soon.It won't be long before the only relationship to "Passing the Bar" will be to cruise through the door and bang 5 guys in the back room!

Happy STDs to all,and to all a good night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

Dump he whore and throw her out. She will be a crack whore and dead in three years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump the bitch

Get rid of the whore and out her to the world for what she really is. Ruin her reputation and wreck her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this a real story ? hmmm i can`t understand what ishould say (1) a great story (2) azaming lady in real life

Is this a real story ? hmmm i can`t understand what i should say (1) a great story (2) azaming lady in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish it was my wife

I had my wife fuck four black Raider football players in Oakland about eight years ago after a game...they fucked her ever which way... she was 46 yrs old but fucked like. A 25 yr old ,,,,long story short she fled for divorce a month later and as far as know is still fucking black ball players☹️☹️☹️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How about just

LEAVE, Cut your losses and get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
whore

So sad.A Lovely but disturbed woman.She needs help.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43about 6 years ago
The whore concept . . .

. . . is powerful. Being the woman dressed as slut knowing men want you for one thing only, pleasuring man in any and every way, letting the world know, see, hear - SEX PLEASURE FOR MAN - is thrilling. Giving all decision making as to who gets to take that pleasure to your personal PIMP for pimps pleasure and profit can be satisfying. Husband has a big adjustment. Slut Wife has a future of subservient whoring pleasure.

Good job of storytelling Veri.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

My wife likes wearing short skirts and five inch heels out. She can sport it well. I see nothing wrong with what happened. Sharing is caring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My milf wife

My wife is 53 and wears short mini shirts and mini dresses with five inch heels and does it well. It’s a huge turn on for me and her. She has a sweater dress mini that she wears with black thigh high boots that turns heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wasn't sure?

Wait, watch, record and report Jose as a pimp and his ex-wife as a prostitute and let them enjoy prison. He file for a divorce, close out the bank accounts and cancel the credit cards. He can tell all her family, friends and work collegues what she's doing. Ruin her life and leave her. Done and done. Horrible, unfinished story. Lots of guys would get their guns and plant both Jose and his wife out in the back forty. Laughably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow too far out there to even think possible

Interesting to see the comments from the sick people who enjoyed this rubbish. They must be want to be weak men. No strong woman who do this and no real man would tolerate it. Just another stupid stories for the cucks to dream about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best thing you can do

Is shut your mouth and leave her with as little as possible and send the video to her law firm

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Well, that was a sad

pathetic story.

Should have been in sci-fi, because no human behaves like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Give her a Colt .45

Then shoot her in the back of her head while she drinks it!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Bobbnbooby

Reading your bio tells me that you have experience dressing and acting as a whore.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

i hated this story and gave it 1 star. The husband has lost his wife forever. He should just divorce her and get away from her. She is owned by Jose and would fuck whoever he told her to fuck. She was turning tricks for Jose and giving him all of the money. Soon the 40 year old will look 65 or 70 and will die an old whore's death. She will be shot, stabbed, overdose, or die of a STD. Just to let her pursue her fantasy of being a whore for one night only, he lost her forever. What a fool he was!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Eat it, Harvey

Great story!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

All these commenters shocked at her behavior. So silly. This story played out exactly as intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story love it to have been my wife , at party she was fucked by 3 guys in garden she ws so pissed she let them all fuck and piss on her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story my wifes dad used to take joan his daughter to clubs in the north of uk when she was 15 to get fucked and he got money also to motor way laybays toilets even when she was 10 or 11 to suck bloks off i met them when she was 15 we got married when 17 and father in law and me still love to find lay by to fet her used

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BobNBoobi dresses like an ugly old woman looking for a gangbang, but nobody could be that desperate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely hot. Have wanted my wife to be a whore for years and even still do to this day though she is in her 60’s now. I think about her dressed in short skirts and see through tops sitting at a bar and getting hit on constantly and then getting picked up and taken to a motel and fucked. It would happen several times a night and 4 or 5 nights a week. Also picture her doing bachelor parties and entertaining a roomful of guys at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow wish my fat slut wife to be used any offers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce her with the evidence you took on his phone. Make a huge media splash her high powered lawyer friends will bolt and leave her to the wolves. Then sit back and laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just divorce the twat and be done with her! Skank!

johnstang2johnstang2over 1 year ago

It got out of hand in the bar. Had he done anything trouble would just have followed him home. Divorce is sadly the only way to go for those whores only have a life expectancy of 7 years tops before someone offs them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story. I like any story that shows what women are capable of sexually. My mother was a prostitute. She did not have a pimp but she did have a protector - a police lieutenant. My mother did not have a pierced tit instead she had a tattoo. She had a tattoo on her lower abdomen just above her pussy that was the police department uniform shoulder patch and motto, it was exactly the same size as the patch - 3 inches. Any time a customer would give her trouble, she would explain that she had police protection! Naturally, there was a condition for this protection; my mother was at the beck and call of the police lieutenant and other policemen for free sex. There has never been a DNA test done but both my "sister" and I believe she is only my half-sister and that the police lieutenant is her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

truly good I was close to it myself...

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Playing with fire, you will get burned.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yeah ... so???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

high powered lawyer, and she wants to be a whore?? did she just bought her diplom?

The plot is clearly dumb

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

marriage has no benefit to man

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

“You missed your chance.” Huh? She is stretching things to suit herself, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You got what you deserved by even allowing it to get to the first bar. OH YES she was jose's whore now and she would be living with the gang permanently. Bitch would have never been allowed home and her shit would have dropped with her new life.

Would have told "jose" congrats on getting a new whore....keep her and never come near me or where I live. Otherwise you are really gonna have to up your recruiting to replace the lost members. It's a fair trade you get a money making whore, I get to lose 150 lbs of useless shit and move into a better future. Or you can say no and we can just see who dies tonight.

1 star needs to be posted in the useless whore category. No cheating or loving wife here, just a whore and a punk .

tomdenver1946tomdenver19463 months ago

This was a great story. My wife admitted to me that she wanted to be a street whore. She also likes black cocks and wants to whore in seedy neighborhoods. She gives a great blowjob and takes it in her cunt and ass. She will make a fortune.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous