All Comments on 'Yvonne's Awakening'

by pandy2011

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it. My favourite theme, pathetic, small dicked white husband being cuckolded by his wife with multiple huge black guys, including getting her arse filled with cock. I especially liked it when she fucked him with her strap on, he's her bitch now, and she's a black cock slut. Yum, yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!!

Wow, another great story about blacks who run in gangs and are useless for anything except serving the needs and desires of superior white men and women. Great substitutes for dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Extraordinarily huge cock

I think you may need to get a new measuring tape. The average beer can is less than 3" in diameter. You are suggesting that our hero's dick is 5-1/2" and the dildo they get is 6".

WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a "1" ...

.. other than that, it's not even worth commenting on....

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Sad

Another pathetic attempt to get back at whitey. The characters should be shot. The author should be shot twice. Racism at it's finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interacial "LOVE"?

Where in this story is there any emotion close to the meaning of the word 'LOVE'. Totally the wrong Category. Should be in the Humour & Satire category. Or the "I am a RACIST BIGOT ARSEHOLE" category. As someone said the writer should be shot and the characters should be re-written so they all die horrible slow painful deaths.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Give Us More!

A very similar situation happened between me and my husband recently, only difference is my husband has a very big cock and he was not tied up during my tryst.

Give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

its amazing how these nasty white whore;s turn agaist there husband's after they get fuck by black cock. mean and cruel , just divorce the white dude and move on cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous