All Comments on 'Christmas Gifts'

by RoughNTumble

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Oh, Momma!

This is the gift the whole family can share, every Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Oh Wow! This is one awesome story, can't wait to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

awesome story. cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story; eager to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

definitely am looking forward to next story, this was so fucking hot

DaviBlackDaviBlackalmost 13 years ago
Awesome work!

I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking Awesome....

You are a fucking awesome writer, and I want you, to be more precise, me and my friends want you to make a good series out of it!

Keep Up The Good Work mann!!!

N Thanks for the treat!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Superb introduction to an awesome mother and son fuckfest about to take place. Can't wait for the next part!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A fantastic start

Is she a woman that's in control of her men and has her husband become submissive to her?

What ever she is, it's kinky and erotic.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!!

Great story and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the kind of mom and dad every boy should have

In this excellent story, big strong totally masculine Luke has the kind of mother and father every boy should have. His mother Candace lusts after her son's superb body, especially what he's got swinging between his legs, his fat 9 incher and his big brimming balls that never quit. Candace is a scholarly expert on the Oedipus complex, so she understands that her son's deepest desire is to push his father aside, take his place between his mother's legs, and make her motherly cunt his own alone. She says "You, my young hunk of a son, are doing a fine job of showing your poor father up." Naturally her boy "couldn't help the satisfied, cocky look that crossed his face." He asks "That so, mom? How?" With acid contempt Candace describes his dad's inferiority to their boy---his lousy physique, his diminutive pecker, the watery discharge of his silly little nuts. This makes grinning young Luke harder than ever. Particularly when he hears that dad ACHES to have his son use that magnificent prick of his to ravish his mother's twat and blow his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Next dad should kiss and lick his boy's fine balls with all his heart, just to show who's boss.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

I liked the story. I could not determine if the mother loved her son for himself or because she dominated her husband and this was a way to please him without having to have sex with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous