All Comments on 'Posing Nude For An Art Class'

by oilygoatass

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And Ms Becker??

Short, sweet and delectable....keep it up Oily!!

I am sure between the 5 girls and their teacher, the 2nd class will be even more educational....right??

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Perfect 'NMCF' scenario wasted by allowing the naked man to take himself in hand. Even our household rules are slightly more erotic??

Actually; under these circumstances the ladies might enjoy masturbating their model, collecting all ejaculate hygienically for later use? Perhaps you missed the opportunity to humiliate this young man, with a playful spanking then anally stimulating him while his testosterone levels were suitably lowered, allowing her 'art' class to continue unhindered. Young men should accept discipline, apologising for interrupting the student's artistic flow, before reurning to the original nude male unwrinkled pose. An ideal male organ should be presented in a firm, but not a fully erect state, to avoid a model's embarrassment to any fee paying art class!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Posing nude in front of an art class

I enjoyed reading this story! I hope that, someday, I will have the opportunity to pose nude in front of an all-female art class; and that everything that happened in this story happens to me! That would be so cool!

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
nice read

i liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My experience Love, Pam

My true art experience I am a 40 year young woman just out of a bad marriage so I was looking for something to do that would take my mind off of all the drama.

I went to a life drawing class with a friend just to see if this was something I might enjoy as I didn’t know anything about how to draw. So I sat by my gf and was just going to watch the instructor came in and gave all the class info as to how long each pose the model would do.

Well to my surprise in walks a male model wearing a robe I was shy then excited I felt like a high school girl I couldn’t believe myself for some reason this guy was in my mind hot and I was thinking I can’t wait to see him drop the robe.

Well my wish came true he got up on the platform and took his robe off this guy had an awesome body from head to toe he made no eye contact with anyone but I was touching his body all over with my eyes I actually was getting wet I never had this happen.

His arms, chest, legs, ass and package were just beautiful I was drawn to his package it was long, thick and shaved omg it was hot. The class ended after about 2 hours but I wanted this to last longer. I asked the instructor if I could come back and try to draw she said sure then I asked if the same model would be used and she said yes.

For about a week I was thinking about this and I almost didn’t go but somehow I got up the nerve I decided to dress with a short skirt and black heels and off I went to the class. The instructor gave some info again like last time but now I was ready and yes excited the same male model came in got up on the platform and removed his robe omg what a great body he has. After about 20 minutes he did a pose with his front directly at me I dreamed about this. I was again touching his body all over with my eyes I looked up and we made eye contact so I smiled and winked at him he winked back at me I could feel myself getting wet. I saw him look at my legs and my skirt was up a little on purpose and I saw him starting to get an erection God that was hot.

Well after the class was over I said to myself now or never so I accidently on purpose walked into the dressing room and there he was naked with an erection the size of a baseball bat. He looked at me said sorry I said please don’t be I walked closer to him and asked could I touch his awesome body. He said please do and also told me I was the cause for his erection this really got me hot. I started to touch him I felt his strong arms then chest moving down to his ass then down the legs and finally up his legs to that awesome huge hard cock. I just had to have this I stroked it gently it was so warm and hard I put him in my mouth and sucked that cock like never before and yes I was dripping wet. As he was leaning back I could feel him about to cum and wow cum he did it felt and tasted so good. So now at 40 years young I know I still have what it takes and hope to have this experience again by the way this is a true story.

Pam 

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done that!

I am an 18-year-old girl. I have a brother who is four years older than me. He studies art and photography. I've been posing for him since I was 14, including nude. Nothing is sexual. It is very artistic. All my friends have seen my brother's work, including guys, and they are all impressed and think its cool. I am just starting college myself, and will be doing this part time for other students to make some extra money.

rso13rso13almost 9 years ago
A very nice start

I found this quite erotic and hot. Keep going in what ever direction you chose because I quite like this start. There are enough stories out there with humiliation and forcing CFNM and I am following a couple of them. It’s nice to see this style and I will be following and getting off on it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure Male Fantasy!!

Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story. I’ve always wanted to pose nude for a group. I’m an exhibitionist that likes for people to see me naked even if they’re not. Would like to be in the vulnerable position and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've posed at schools, once for a class of about a dozen young women and a female instructor my own age. I would have enjoyed fucking any one of the students, but it was the instructor who inspired my erection, and she knew it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love this - jerking off in front of girls is one of my best fantasies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous