All Comments on 'Zen Love Everlasting'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Enjoyed the storyline as well as the sexy sounds of you two. Please do more like this.

chris0077chris0077about 13 years ago
Amazing and sexy as always!!!

over 2000 views in just 1 day, thats how much people like you baby. and I am definitely the biggest fan of yours out of all these people.

the script was great and you were amazingly sexy as always, your moans, slurps, talk everything about you resonates sexual arousals. & dont forget the sweet sexy sounds of kisses...

please do not keep us waiting for so long.. i missed you badly..

Hugz and kisses...

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Chris007

Oh honey, you sweet-talker you! Finally someone leave a comment (non-anon)! I'm so happy I could kiss your...

(fill in the blank)

I won't leave you wanting for so long next time. I'm trying to get all organized and professional and stuff. So I have a Literotica submission schedule and there will be a new story from me at least once a month.

Sinfully,

Raven

chris0077chris0077about 13 years ago
Kisses.!

just to think about you kissing me, made me all tingly and horny...

Kisses & hugs...

BearDrummerBearDrummerabout 13 years ago

Having seen (and heard) the work that went into this... it deserves lots of Good Votes!

sh60fhsh60fhabout 13 years ago
Another winner

A great piece in addition to a voice so sexy you could get me off just by reading the yellow pages.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago

From what I managed to hear, before the audio cut-out smack dab in the middle of the juicy-ness (every time) *pout* Wow! I can't imagine how much time, work, effort and energy gets put into these audio stories, not to mention talent!

~LunaEroticaMystica

LelouchLelouchabout 13 years ago
You're back!

Great to hear your hiatus appears to have come to an end, and what a great way to end it! Loved the addition of the music and having your partner's voice along for the ride makes it even better! Looking forward to more, and also hoping that you'll have a chance to complete my favorite audiorotica story series, "A Tale of Forbidden Love" with mejau71!

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Another great one! I love your voice. I did feel your co-star's voice was a little flat, but I'm sure that'll come with practice and certainly wasn't enough to stop me voting 5 stars. Well done, and best of luck in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
flow

beautifully written piece and audio timing was spot on. the voice of janice was lovely and Derek was good too. would have loved to hear the male voice more esp when he was receiving pleasure. the music was perfect . thank you for quality work done with class .

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@BearDrummer

Thank you honey.

(That is my official, legal and amazing honey, by the way. :D)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@ sh60fh

Maybe we could look up a few numbers together? 1-900-PURRRRR :D

Thank you for your kind words.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@LunaEroticaMystica

Thank you for listening darling. I hope you get a chance to listen to the entire story with the link I sent to you. I'd hate to leave you frustrated! lol

Sinful kisses,

Raven

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@ Lelouch

I'm so glad you like the progression of my erotic style! We're only going to get better with practice and I am really excited about the upcoming opportunities to practice.

Mejau71 is currently working on a big project. She's started her own all-girl video company concentrating on female muscle worship. I've had a sneak peak and LOVE what she's doing. In fact, I'm doing some voice over work for her for them.

Don't hesitate to send her a little email asking about the next installment of "A Tale Of Forbidden Love." She may be able to give you an idea of when we'll get Chapter 3.

Thank you for listening, sweetheart.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@ EesomeBeastie

Hello my gorgeous Scotsman! I'm so glad you listened and enjoyed. I can't wait to read your entry into the Valentine's Day Contest. It seemed to be getting some high praise on the forums.

My new voice actor, The Knightwolf, was a tad nervous. This was his virgin journey into audio erotica. I agree that he will get much better with practice. He's got a great voice and good range. Not to mention a very romantic soul. :)

Keep listening!

JRavenJRavenabout 13 years ago
Good luck

Good luck in the contest, you certainly deserve a win! I think what I like best about your stories is that it's so easy to put the ear buds in, lay back, and emerse myself into the story. Besides, it's easier to use B.O.B. without having to read at the same time. :D

Jenny

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
re-connection

The link worked! I could feel the energy of re-connection between the two. :)

~LunaEroticaMystica

FirebrainFirebrainabout 13 years ago
My first Lit audio...

..gosh! You have a very rich, characterful voice, Raven. Perfect for this kind of thing. I loved the slow build-up, the wry humour ("I went into puberty just looking at him," hehe)...it was all very (ahem) realistic. Good luck in the contest!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 13 years ago
Really Great, as always

This was really great, as your work always is. At least all that I have listened to. You deserve to win the contest, no question, and I hope my "5" helps.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Mmmm...

I had to listen quietly so no one in the house would hear. Awesome job.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years agoAuthor
@Firebrain, Boxlicker & PrincessErin

I thank the three of you for your wonderful comments and votes. You are three examples of what keeps the contests fun to participate in. Kisses and naughty thoughts to all three of you.

Sinfully,

Raven

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 13 years ago
rich, dark voice like a deep, red port.

and i mean the wine, not the suez.

great job, you vulpine corvid. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Super sexy and loved the 2 voices.

Really got me all excited !!

Story was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love to listen to you cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you cum so sexy I love to hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KamzKamzabout 10 years ago

Loved it.

I loved the format I wish there were more stories like this on the site.

And to top it off. . It was always a fantasy of mine for the girl I always loved. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed!

Your voice is the sexiest thing ever'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Happy Valentines Day Ending!

As always your voice is marvelous my dear. A true fitting renewal of unrequited love. Another wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous