All Comments on 'Sinning with Sister Ch. 02'

by agonyofecstasy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Congratulations.

Your work is a joy to read. You have talent. I am waiting to see how effective you are in describing the extremely arousing sensations each of the sexes experience during foreplay and the sex act itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
still boring

these two stories should have been in the nonerotic area because there is nothing erotic about them wheres the spice and if he goes after chloe that puts it out of the incest area PLEASE USE THE PROPER AREAS

DBRS

klaxxklaxxabout 13 years ago
Fantastic.

Great so far, but short. More like a tease of a tease.

Dunno where it's going, but very interested in finding out.

racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
to still Boring

you need to know what a lead up is and leave your name, your so brave to make bad comments yet hide your name.

The story is great, cant wait for me and its so NOT Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good one

I liked it but for me, I'm more of a longer chapter guy, so if had any complaint was the lack of length to the story, maybe I should wait for you to complete it then I could read it all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really erotic

I disagree with the comments posted earlier. Sometimes the lead in is more erotic than the down and dirty. Keep up the good work on this story; it is really coming on nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ratings

Although your writing is quality, I only give one good rating per series to 'one page' posts.

I suspect others agree, explaining rather low scores for an otherwise promising author.

Build up is fine, but 'stringing the reader along' isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Proper Areas

I do understand that one might feel it's not incest if he goes after Chloe. However, a case could be made that he is doing Chloe because of the fire started by another woman that he can't have....."sis". Having said that, as impatient as I am, I'll read the third chapter, since it's that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adjectives

Easy to follow. Good anticipation......please use/find adjectives for whilst !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

two VERY SHORT chapters and guess what not even a hint of incest. this series would have been better in the NONEROTIC or EROTIC COUPLES area not here. getting chloe involved moves it even further away from the incest area. time to delete and repost in the proper area, also the chapters are way to short you could mesh two together and it would be better instead of five short chapters you would have three decent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Before long I was sitting in front of my computer with a nice wholesome porno flick unfolding on the monitor. I pumped away for a few minutes, successfully avoiding thinking of Libby, but not really getting anywhere.

@@@...and did you lock your door? ;) @@@

A knock at the door startled me. I alt-tabbed and yanked the front of my shirt down over my cock just in time, as Libby opened the door.

@@@ That would be a big-assed NO! Retard, lol. ...now, did she crack it open and peek in on mister happy hand before she knocked? Hmmm. ;) @@@

I casually put it on the mapbook and pressed down to suppress my rising erection.

@@@ What, do ALL the guys in these stories go out of their way to shove their dicks down their pantsleg or something?? Its always with the guy putting something on his lap to cover his dick, lol. My dick grows UP. I typically keep it facing sideways or up too, like everyone else, unless you're intentionally trying to front, lol, or walking with loose pants and not wearing underwear at all! @@@

Wow, short chapter!! Sis confusing brother. Does she know but is trying to do the 'right' thing and move him on even though shes interested? (...and why wouldnt she have told him a long time ago that her friend was interested in him, unless its the usual 'stay away from my friends' thing!). He didnt pocket her panties?! Im shocked! (Worry of being caught, again, trumps dick? Hehe;)

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Loving the slow burn that’s going mile a minute in his mind!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous