All Comments on 'Smack! A Valentine's Day Proposal'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow!!! what a nice original plot!! must remember this one.. when my time comes for a proposal...

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good and Hot

Bethy, great story line. You deserve a gift certificate to Leather for Lovers.

Janice1939Janice1939about 13 years ago
Sick

Arousing story maybe for a bully, but how any proposal under abuse can be rated as a great story? It makes Valentines day sound like the abusers feast-day. Men like that belong in jail and throw away the key. Never ever begin a contract that is born in abuse. Marriage is still the male highlight of a control they never deserved.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Jeez Janice

Go to Walmart and get a life. Its a friggin story for god sake. Heard they have them back by pharmacy section with the chill pills.

perl10perl10about 13 years ago
Out Fricken Standing!

Whoohoo! Pure love. And anyone who doesn't get it, really shouldn't be reading BDSM stories.

InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityabout 13 years ago
for janice ... and anyone else it applies to

It is easy to mistakenly open a story by coming in thru' the Valentine's Competition listing, which doesn't highlight genres. Having said that, it then clearly states at the top of the page which genre it is.

Bethyboo has made it clear throughout that this man adores and dotes on his beloved - and also makes it clear that she trusts and loves him.

She's enjoying what he's doing - otherwise she'd have spoken out against him when he a] blindfolded her and b] secured her to the bed. The story shows her anticipation and excitement.

Ok, I will accept she didn't know exactly what was in store, but the paddles were on the nightstand, so clearly visible when she entered the room and before he secured the blindfold.

Perhaps you've had a bad time at the hands of another but that doesn't give you the right to verbally abuse an author and her readers.

Bethy - great story, thanks

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Very original idea!

That said, I think it would have helped with keeping the romantic mood if there were more hints early on in the tory that she'd be receptive to this sort of thing. It was too big a leap to be believable, even in a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GONE

And she throws his abusive ass out the door. What a jerk. Sure going to be telling the family and the future kids the sweet way he proposed - NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Not sure why people are saying this guy is abusive. It was clearly a consensual relationship and the story is clearly in the BDSM catagory. Also they clearly love each other. Bondage/power exchange does not equal abuse. I mean, there are actually real, sane, loving people who tie each other up in real life? *gasp*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Assault and battery?

I wonder if she can have him arrested? She certainly has the marks to prove it. Why would she consider marrying a man that thinks it's funny to beat her as a proposal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous