All Comments on 'AJ Wants You to Cum'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Not half bad, got me going! Very sexy and sultery voice, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW AJ

This got me going like crazy, you're a sexy lady.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 13 years ago
Your Voice

...is delightful! Very sensual. Don't let a negative comment or two stop you from making more of these. Just delete the comment (which I assume you did) and read the positive ones. Know that there are hundreds of people feeling the rush of excitement from your very first words. Keep going, baby and don't let anyone get you down.

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwabout 13 years ago
Very Arousing

AJ, I love your voice, I just closed my eyes and you were here. that was great! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Job

Thanks for the story I enjoyed it all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done AJ. Your voice and style are very erotic. please record this tribute story

AJs caught again

Working late to catch up, too much daydreaming, fantasising and masturbating earlier. wondering when my corrupt boss would use and abuse me again? Oh it was so bad she thought but ohhh so good!

She snapped out of that wonderful moment to see Steve, head of security. She didnt really know him apart from he was from England.

You had a good time last night.

What do you mean, I said feeling myself blushing.

Oh I think you do you naughty, naughty girl.

But how - there was no one else in the building I wailed

I didnt need to be, security cameras record everything - every little detail!

I cant see any.

Up there he said pointing to a smoke alarm. I was thinking about uploading it on the internet.

N n n no...you wont...you cant...think of my husband and children! I said dreading the outcome if it were to happen and secretly thrilled by

the thought that people around the world, men and women would get off watching me violated, humiliated and loving every damn second of it. I felt a shoot of adrenalin go through me and a familiar dampness in the crotch of my flimsy silky panties.

No YOU think of your husband and children he said firmly.

Please...please.. I beg you...dont upload that..it will ruin me...my family's lives...here take my money, my jewellery, anything! I whimpered genuinely scared.

ANYTHING?

y-y-y yes.... anything, I demurely whispered. Massively relieved that I could stave off disaster, nervous adrenalin rushing through me once more as I knew what the price would be, eager to learn the details, my pussy starting to ache with anticipatation.

He handed me a list, Be there by 7pm sharp.

I watched the tall, muscular man walk away. Boy he had planned this well. I reached down to put my hand up my skirt but remembered the camera, its unblinking eye above me. Frustrated I could see it was nearly lunchtime. I would have to go shopping to fulfill this roleplay and could pleasure myself then.

I rushed to my automobile. As soon as I was inside my hand was under my blouse twisting and pulling my nipples hard in my bra. Taking my top off I scooped out my ample charms sucking both nipples. My other hand was frantically running up my thigh to my sexy black lace panties (worn in case my boss wanted to use and abuse me today.) Stuffing my fingers past the elastic I began playing with my clit with a real urgency. Knowing some of what I was expected to do, intrigued to know what else he might make me do. All too soon I came noisily, sucking the juices off my fingers.

That evening I surveyed my efforts. Hair in two bunches either side of my head.Slutty heavy make-up, white blouse, white lacy bra, thong and hold up stockings, plaid school skirt and badly knotted school tie. Ideal for this evenings role-play. Trembling with anticipation, I knocked at the door.

Come in, you're late, over my knee this minute young lady.

Tottering across in my dangerously high heels, I bent over his lap. My skirt was lifted to expose the tiny white triangle of material - my underwear. I felt the swoosh of air before his large hand spanked by ass.

Oww...one, I counted as the instructions had stated.

Slap mmmm...two (I tried not to cry out)

Slap Ahhh.....three, slap 0www...four, slap f...four I deliberately miscounted.

Thats it we have to start over.

Slap...ohh..o..one, slap mmm..ohhh..two, slap..oh..ohhh three, slap..ohh..ohhh...ohhh...three.

Start again

Slap...ohhhh ONE, Slap ohhhh TWO, slap ohhhh THREE, slap ohhhh...mmm..FOUR, slap OHHH...MMMM FIVE, slap AHHHH...MMMM AHHHH...SIX

As I stood, he chastised me for my attire.

See look what you've done, wearing sexy underwear like that you little tart - look what you've done, gesturing at a large bulge in his pants. Sort it out - you know what to do.

I...I..I don't sir (Playing along). You Don't? undo my pants and take it out, come on.

Oh..oh...ok Sir. Ohhh...a sharp intake of breath as a huge veined erection sprang out.

Run your hand up and down, pull the skin back...that's it. Now lick the top...pretend its a lollipop. Ahhh thats it run your hand up and down at the same time. Now suck your lollipop into your mouth OHHHHH thats good, bob your head up and down so your lollipop goes in and out of your hot little mouth. Further down, further down, yes, yes further thats it. Run your hand up and down at the same time..ohhh, ohhh...ohhhh .....yessss thats a good girl.

Lifting my head, his lips clamped on mine - his tongue pushing down my throat. I could feel him undoing my blouse. How my tits ached to be played with. MMMM....mmmmm I moaned into the kiss as his big hands moved into my bra pinching and twisting my nipples till they were rock hard.

I felt him lifting me to a standing position. His mouth sought out my organ-stop nipples while his hands went to work under the front and back of my skirt. Ohhh...ohh...ohhh I panted like the slut he already knew I was. I felt the skirt fall round my ankles, pulling me towards him, I opened my legs, pulled my thong to one side and iompaled myself on him, kissing him passionately, our tongues in each others mouths. Turn around he commanded, Subserviently I did so lowering myself once again onto his rampant shaft. This time he opened his legs wide, so that more of his rock-hard cock thrust in and out of me.

Ahhhh....ahhhh....ahhh... I panted like a cheap whore...I'm cumming...i'm cumming....fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, faster....ohhh..ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh...ooooohhhh goddddd yessssss....yess... yesssssss ooooooooohhhhhhh.

Before I had a chance to get my breath back he lifted me up and bent me over his desk. My skimpy thong moved swiftly to my ankles, I felt him rubbing his cock between pussy and ass before he plunged into my tightly puckered anus. Ahhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh.....ahhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh....I moaned, every thrust making my dangling tits wobble, my red swolllen nipples rubbing the cold hard desk, making my legs go weak at the knees. I cant stand up much longer....I sucumbed to the feeling, squashing my naked breasts onto the desk, reaching back to plull my ass cheeks apart.

Deeper...deeeper...harder....harder....f.f..faster...faster....ahhh...ahhhh.....AHHHH....AHHHH....AHHHH......AHHHHH.... OOOOHHHHHH....OOOOOHHHH.....OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH....YESSSSS....YESSSSS.....YESSSS.....GOOOODDDDDDD.....YESSSSS. I heard him grunt,turning round, inflammed by passion, I sank to my knees, as spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed into my hot wet, willing mouth. Eagerly swallowing ignoring the fact that his cock had just been in my ass - I could smell it, taste it, but I didn't care a damn.... I felt dirty, humiliated, used and it was ohhhh soooo good. I was so looking forward to this I purred.

Yeah, I know, we have security cameras in the car park too! Well what do y'know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

You know what to say and you sound soooo sexy saying it. I haven't cum that hard in a while. Thanks.

chris0077chris0077about 13 years ago
Sweet, Soft & sexy

just loved the story :)... I was listening to it at night just before I am gonna go for sleep and Aj you were so sweet & soft that it felt like a lullaby and put me to sleep. .. And while sleeping I had a dream and had the best ever sleeping orgasm.

Aj you made my dream..

Love

MarciaGMarciaGabout 13 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I love your voice AJ. I took this a step further and blindfolded my boy toy while listening to you. I straddled his lap and stroked him while you talked. Right on cue, he came all over my tummy, it was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely sluttiness

I know you stated you can be a slut, but only when you want to. Well damn girl I wish you were just always slutty! This story was such a major turn on. You exude sex in this story, very hot. Keep it cummin! :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

I just came home from a rough day at work, and the sound of your voice, is not one that is just read from a script, but one that is coming from your heart (and lower) Like someone said earlier, it is like a lullaby from an Angel that helps a person relax in more than one day. (I was drained by the end of your story.)

Thank You Thank You Thank You for being here.

satintexsatintexalmost 13 years ago

I have not cum that hard in a long time. Thanks, you did a terrific job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'd love to see a guided masturbation audio for the girls.

bigboyd4466bigboyd4466almost 12 years ago
wow

just fucking ................................WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely awesome

Felt like I was there! Exploded too ;)

jadeandjackjadeandjackalmost 10 years ago
awesome work..... muah jade.

I really love all ur work.

eroticlover1992eroticlover1992over 9 years ago
amazing

Such an amazing audio such a sexy voice great joi audio love to hear your voice hopenyou do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Came so hard

God AJ, you had me so hard and stroking. I jacked a huge load...multiple ropes listening to you. I just wish you were here to put on a strap on and finish me off with a good ass fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing!!!! More of that!!!!!

sport404sport404almost 2 years ago

Fantastic masterbation you are so real I loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is sooo hot!

This audio maybe for men ,but for a women i can tell you , as i am listening to listen i am laying back opening my pussy and playing with my clit next thing i know am cumming.

MissKityKatMissKityKat4 months ago

This is fucking HOT!

I just got my very first sex toys two vibrators and while i play and fucking my pussy i play this auido and have a nightly session making my pussy cum over and over

MissKityKatMissKityKat4 months ago

Again....

I just finshed cumming so hard to this using my vibrators i would switch up..

This is soo hot even if this aduio was meant for all men i get off on it too 😉

MissKityKatMissKityKat4 months ago

Again......Cumming.

Listening to this as i have my rabbit vibrator deep in my pussy as it hums in my kitty very wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2029 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ