All Comments on 'Her Presents'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Even though...

Even though i knew where it was going, I still liked it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Disappointed

This story belongs in fetish, or maybe transexual/crossdresser, not in anal. Anal was only a very tiny part of the story -- most of it centers around gender reversal. There is an undercurrent of impending gay sex coming up. There is really no character development and there is no explanation as-to why hubby would like to be feminized, pegged, etc. The story is in keeping with this author's other stories, just under the anal category . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed It!

Definitely a hot one! Very descriptive, building up in intensity to peak after peak after peak. Thanks, I totally enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

What a turn on...I remember when I found out I could cum just by my wife fucking my ass. A total orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i wish ,no pray, even

man i want to experience something like that so badly. i wish my wife would make my dreams come true the way his wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very hot

Hi, this is a very hot story..

I think Pam was to buy a strap on with ejaculatory system... and put some semen stored in the freezer for the next session.

would be the stage for the real thing or another

or for a more detailed scene of how he goes crazy for semen

But anyway, very good and very hot history...

I hope the second part soon

CoupleFromOhioCoupleFromOhioabout 13 years ago
Great story. This is exactly what like in our marriage.

Very creative and erotic. I love it.

shaun4shaun4about 13 years ago
cock ring

very hot story but i dont think you shoud have

a cock ring on for much more than 30min

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy

I always dreamed of sex like this but found it hard to tell my wife... I'm just going to let her read this and go from there!! Great story!!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Wow, That kept me hard the entire time. Now if I could just get my wife to do that to me!

bunny_earsbunny_earsalmost 13 years ago
Deliciously Naughty.

Some of my deepest, darkest fantasies are told in this story, great writting, great story.

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4over 12 years ago
Terrific story.

Terrific story. I loved every bit of it. It’s always a pleasure to find role reversal story of this caliber. I loved the artful way her control emerges through the story. Her supremacy is so sexy and his path to feminization so complete. Please write more stories of this quality. It will be my pleasure to read them.

Thank you,

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Very, very hot story! Loved it!

cpanlpcpanlpabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

fucking very hot story!

Reminded me of times with an old girl friend. Often she would tease me all day long talking about cocks and I too would b e looing at mens crotches. Wearing a cock ring all days is real sexual. I enjoy sucking my girl friend's strar on cock especially when wearing panties and stockings. She has told me she has a real power trip when she is wearing her dick and gets a real thrill watching my head bob up and down her shaft. she like to watch her dick pump in and out of my ass too. Me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

seriously hot story & fantastic writing

pulse627pulse627over 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

I've been fucked like this... and it FEELS *JUST* as you describe!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg!

Great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give it to ME

Ooooooh, I'd luv to have that hard cock of yours in me. Maybe you'd eventually even get a well hung stud to join us so you could watch him fuck me. If that sounds good let me know at oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Door.

That's what he SHOULD have shown her when she showed him her "toys". Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out bitch.

Cerebral_CaressCerebral_Caressabout 11 years ago
wow - a rare 5-star

Speaking as one who is turned off by the thought of anal, THIS story proved a captivating and erotic surprise. I kept waiting for it to veer off course because I've grown sick and tired of erotica that starts off good or intriguing but ends up with the disgusting "wife turned into manipulative domme bitch humiliated husband" theme.

Instead, there was no changing personality to vulgar sneering put downs, no "embarrass and humiliate the wimp husband" theme, no "lets trash our vows and bring in a third party (gotta be a negro, of course, one of her coworkers who she's been doing on the side) and ignore threat of STD's" - just some down and dirty passion. Heck, even I'd be willing to let my wife try that if she wanted to spice things up, although I'd look so idiotic in lingerie she'd be laughing too much to keep the dong aimed towards the bullseye.

I am very glad the writer stopped where he did. No continued in Chapter 2, because these stories always seem to go right down the toilet as a writer hauls out the formulaic cheating wife/cuck husband crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do me please!!!!!

WOW!! That was soon hot!! I wish my wife would do me like that. I've asked for anal play, but no. I'm ready to finish myself again!! I guess I'll keep dreaming and hoping. I thought she was going to have a man finish him. WOW I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kick the bitch out

I wonder how much you enjoyed it when you took your bleeding ass to the hospital?

After taking stool softners for a month and sitting on a pillow for weeks, I think you'll understand what a degrading, manipulative bitch she really is. She obviously has demonstrated by her actions that she has no love or respect for you. Is there any answer other than divorce? What a big, painful pile this story was.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
WOW...

Anonymous..Anonymous...Ano....and so on. Nobody has balls enough to sign with his name but they all come out of their holes to congratulate.

Cheer up, guys! About 75% of Readers/Authors here on "Wimperotica" would love being degraded, cheated upon or forced to eat their own shit. While this site turn into being "Mekka" for wimpy cuckolds, ordinary readers turn to other sites. Rejoyce, you "guys": Soon you will have cuckerotica all on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible story of abuse

Less than "1". And Ego-trixi? Everyone here is anonymous. Unless of course your real name is Ego Trixi. How strange would that be?

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with what Cerebral_Caress said. I don't even like anal stories yet this is one of the few exceptions. Very well-written. A 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A manipulative self centered bitch

She has planned this out for her own gratification and would have done and said anything to get him to let her control and use him. Cock ring for a long time isn't healthy. And the rest? Kick the bitch to the curb. If she wants to be the man let her find a woman to screw. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no

no gay for me, when you started the gay crap I stopped reading. good start then went to crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

Great story in how a man let his WIFE play anal with him. Nothing gay about that you anonymous jerks. If stories like this is not your cup of tea then why in the hell are you even reading stories like this one!? This is one of the best I have read between husband and wife, especially since you did not degenerate the husband in any way. I am glad that you made it a nice exploration between the couple and it didn't deteriorate into name calling or put downs from the wife like some other stories out there. But again to those others this site can easily find what stories your into so why are you reading stories like this one if its not up your' alley?!

brick_stonebrick_stoneover 10 years ago

Great story

He needs more.

Like getting fisted by his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dump the bitch

What man would stay with someone that hurts him? Just plain garbage.

Leprakan66Leprakan66about 10 years ago
Great story.....

And honestly playtime fantasy for the wife and I. While I don't quite know whether I am quite ready to become her Sissified Bitch (albeit by desire). Ass play and worship while not an every session thing, is a fun part of our sex life and when the kink comes out a major part of the session. No strap-on yet but several vibrators have been used on this man's ass (and no I have no desire for the real thing), I've licked and sucked a dildo soon to be used or being used on her, and no I don't think nor does she think I'm gay.

I stroked my cock through the entire story, and like the male in the story love pleasing my woman by licking her clean of my seed, and again I have no desire to eat someone else s cum from her body, though we do talk of me turning her out to take as many cocks as she can....but that is another story for another day.

All told this is a five star story favorited by me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he realized she was abusing him.

He got out of bed, removed the ring, took a shower, packed and left the bitch. The next time she heard from him was when she was served with a petition for divorce.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
loved it

the story time line is a bit close though, first time he ate his own cum first time he cleaned her pussy, first time he wore panties, first time he had a dildoe in his ass, first time for stockings. first time for a strap on. then not to mention that the wife, for some reason, had all this planned. I loved the story, and have done all of it, but the time line seems too tight. then I wonder about what the motivation, for the wife is. is there a goal she is trying to achieve, or a situation she is looking to accomplish. with this kind of time line, I would be very curious about what this significant other is up to.

daedricprince999daedricprince999almost 10 years ago
wow

That was so incredibly HOT!!! Hope I can have that experience with my wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more.

Yes it seems that there should be more. What was she up too. Were did she decide to do this too her husband. You need to write more chapters. I liked it but need out come. Why is she doing this to him? Thanks.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
great story

Hot story.. write more please.. love to have a wonderful woman like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overreactions

People this is FICTION! These are STORIES on this site. Can't you just comment on the story without critiquing the author and acting as if the CHARACTERS are real?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally fucking HOT!!!

Awesome writing style and story pacing. Would LOVE to have a wife like this to take me to those places I really want to go to! Excellent job - thanks for sharing!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

2nd read, and still like it. I get the impression that they are a younger couple, and having a great time exploring themselves, bodies and minds. I know this is fiction, but it could be real also, somewhere. the only thing I would add to this story at this time would be some communication between the two, just to put some reality into it. this story could develop into in a 4 or 5 chapter story, with a loving husband and wife, let alone a successful marriage, now there's a novel idea, and a rarity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even for fiction this was crap

She just springs it on him and he's okay with it? I don't think so. She's either outside on her ass in the gutter or looking up at him from the floor when he bitch slapped her. No communication = no marriage.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
So this is role reversal ?

A woman trapped in a man's body, and the best part a man trapped in a woman's body. Now I've ruined the moment thinking of Bruce Jennifer. ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

loved it

bggb29bggb29over 8 years ago
dream woman for me

Very erotic. Putty in her hands

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 8 years ago
Great! Very very hot!

Wonderful writing, clear, clean, incredibly erotic.

Thank you so much!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
One of the Best

This was so hot I couldn't control myself. When I was still a man, I'd have done anything to have her for a wife. Keep writing about this couple please. I want more.

I also wish that people who write about being offended by female domination NOT read stories about female domination instead of trying to spoil the fun for the rest of us. That's just stupid and cruel people with nothing better to do with their time than spoil other people's fun and demean very gifted authors like you. Please keep writing.

Hugs & Kisses,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong Category

The guy wants to suck cocks. This should be in Gays category!

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT

i too am wearing a personalized cockring 24/7 with my Mistress's name on it, so i could definitely relate to that excitement he feels by that. Still waiting to enjoy being taken by a strap on, but i could live it all in your story. Not into guys being made to wear lingerie, but other than that i LOVED IT. Definitely sharing this with Mistress Scarlett. Thank you. More like it, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best I have ever read

I was almost a little dEsa pointed until I got to paget two and by page 3 I was cumming in my pants u have the most beautiful wife on earth to give u Ever thing a man could want

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

As the title says, waiting for part 2

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
very good

what can I say.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
great story

very well written, ignore the haters and enjoy the members that love your writing skill. wonderful seduction and erotic as hell.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
On the road to...???

First, let me say I loved the story as it stands. As someone once said to me, the best authors leave their readers wanting more.

The way this story was written makes one wonder how long before the husband would be seeking real cocks to try? After all, he keeps staring at men's crotches at work and his wife was enticing him to eat his cum and suck her "cock". One also has to wonder, if he's such a basket case at work, always thinking about his hard-on, her "cock" and staring at other guy's crotches all the time, how long before he's out of a job? Can he really stay satisfied without ever wanting to try a real dick? All of these questions are left up to your readers' imaginations. And that's OK. No need for a chapter two.

And to all of the anonym-assholes who claim this was abuse, how can it be abuse when she gave her hubby the most incredible, mind-blowing orgasms of his life? She used nothing but gentle persuasion and her hubby went willingly along. You're doing nothing but expressing your own homophobic prejudices with your troll comments. Do you not check out an author's body of work before reading a story? All of BothWorld's the stories are in either the "Gay" or "Transsexual/Crossdresser" categories. That might have given you a clue as to where this story was headed. So, don't act like you were so shocked by this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cumming AGAIN !!!z

I simply luv this erotic tale. I get dressed in my pretty feminine lingerie and scoop up the sweet cummies from my panties and slurp it all up....Yummy !!! This story gets me so very HOTTT !!! As always.....thx

SissyCrissy.........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

i nearly came in my chastity cage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HAHA! SO bad I'm still laughing

She threw the stockings at him and he threw them back at her. She showed him the strapon and he threw her out. The divorce was final 5 months later. This was so bad I'm still laughing!

wordbutcherwordbutcheralmost 7 years ago
No Nobel prize but good porn

I am not too certain about the critical comments--it is meant to be erotic not great literature. Enjoy it or leave it to others who do. I was turned on by it and it seems if one was not going to be --look elsewhere!

pamcdpamcdover 6 years ago
Very well.written

There really is nothing better than an anal orgasm. I love how I cummmm so much

You just can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet dreams

Absolutely love it, wishing I was part of this story,definitely a good wet spot in my panties, would love to have a woman due this with me,show me the softer side, dress up in lingerie

robert0000robert0000over 6 years ago
Nicely done

Great story. The negative comments here are hilarious. Men guiltily reading about submissive fantasies then proclaiming angrily that the character should get a divorce. You don’t need a psychology degree to recognise the self-loathing going on there.

I preferred the satin fetish element to the cock fetish, for what it’s worth, but I thought that it worked well.

oldpervSColdpervSCover 6 years ago
Back for more.

As the lucky recipient of a gf who understood that I liked her doing me as much as I like doing her, I found your story strangely erotic. The point of keeping him excited was point on as well as the trust issue. Don't listen to the nay sayers. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting for my present

Love this story, had th e lingerie and the panties on ,have a similar toy, just need the right female to make it complete,,help me .

NoirdesireNoirdesirealmost 6 years ago
Loved It!

I never really understood much about female domination and how some guys love cock. All of the stories I've read so far have had a cruel mistress and I like reading about the wife slowly showing her domme side and easing him into it and showing him that she enjoys it as much as he does!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wondered where it was going

Was waiting for what I considered to be the ultimate end result – a real cock attached to a real man that spewed real cum. Obviously it was not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice tale

loved the ideal of just a man and his wife playing with no one else.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Being fucked by my wife

Being turned into a woman was so pleasurable especially as my wife did it to me little by little she seduced me, into accepting what she had planned for me.

After she fucks me I want more more as a female next time I wanted to truly dress me up in the most sexiest and feminan way possible, that you can think of they're both give me visual pleasure and the true feeling of being a female waiting beautiful dick to come inside her.

I want every hair removed for my neck on down I want to be so smooth that when I put on my lingerie it feels likes kissing every inch and licking every pore of my sensuous feminine self.

As I step into my panties and I bring them up best my ankles calves thighs do I finally secure into my waist and pantied behind I begin to feel beautiful and sensuous way ladies feel as they start putting on the silky garments that transform them goddesses of pleasure.

Then as I put on a matching garter belt and pheasant behind me taking one more step into the female that I want to become I sit on the bed and I reach for a Silk Stocking and gently roll it up and I straighten out my left leg with my toes pointed forward and begin the Beautiful female tradition of slipping on my sheer stocking buy gently unrolling and sliding it upwards, past my ankle and calf, I feel it's silky nylon fabric kissing and licking it's the way up my leg until finally reaching my upper thigh and lovingly wrapping itself around my sexy leg, fastening my nylon to the black garter straps completing my womanly task I repeat the same sensuous tradition with my right leg until my right nylon is also secured.

Standing up and walking over to the closet I choose a sexy pair of come fuck me black high heel pumps and step into them becoming more of the female that I wish to be this evening. Then picking out a sexy little number of a black corset I step into it and tuck it up my legs past my thighs and beautiful round ass until it's tightly embracing my waist and cupping my breast, I pulled here and tug there until it's properly on giving me a delicious hourglass figure.

Walking over to my vanity I sit down and begin applying my makeup, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick and finally cherry red nail polish everything that'll turn me more into a lady. Finally choosing brunette wig, I put it on. Walking over full length mirror I stand and pose in front of it. I turn around sexually sticking my ass out and I look every bit the fuckable female, I finally reached into my panties from behind and grab the tip of my dick pulling it back in so all you can see from the front is a beautiful sexy camel toe.

Walking back to the closet I look for a sexy pencil skirt that I truly enjoy wearing it always makes me feel so ladylike, along with a matching strapless top, after finding them I say to myself, I'll sure look delicious in these, once I put on the top and step into my skirt & seeing myself in the mirror (and oh boy, I do look delicious enough to fuck) I'm finally satisfied with the beautiful woman I see before me.

No after fucking me my wife promised me one of her coworkers would be more than interested in fucking me and turning me into a true female and I just can't wait for him to come and take me into his arms and begin to kiss and caress me, while I gently stroke that's solid bulge that I feel and see underneath his pants after a while we both can't hold on anymore that's takes off my top and I'm the Zips the back of my pencil skirt then it falls to the ground as I step out of it I've been taken by the hand and lead him into our bedroom then I sit down on the bed while he stands in front of me with a beautiful heart on they can see through his pants I am popular spelled unbutton his pants and bringing down dispatched actually finally steps out of them leaving him only in his boxers with a stick making a giant tent in them. Finally just being driven by the carnal lust I reach inside his boxers and take out is beautiful famous dick and just lick the tip with my tongue, I would gently kiss its beautiful meaty tip. Finally driven pure passion and lust I open my mouth taking his meaty treat entirely into my wet mouth and finally tasting what a true man feels like to have in my wet juicy mouth I lick and kiss his dick and I suck with all the pleasure that I can until I feel tense up and finally cum so tastily in my mouth until he's finally spent.

Still being my first time with a man I want as much as I can get so I just cleaned him up make sure I suck out every last precious drop of his tasting come I don't want none of them going to waste.

I can't wait till I get him hard again and this way you can take me in the missionary style so I can wrap my legs around his waist as you fucks me, oh I just can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DELETED COMMENTS

Wonder why so few negative comments? I can guess.

I submitted comment few weeks ago. It's been deleted.

It was not a vindictive, name-calling comment. I explained that my view was that people who want to be/act like the opposite sex are going against nature and thus not fulfilling what they were meant to be.

Why deleted?

Paul in Oklahoma

Up4MoreUp4Moreover 5 years ago
Not for me

I bailed at about half way through...just not my thing! First episode was pretty hot though!

JasteJasteover 4 years ago

Excellent turn on but needs additional chapters - perhaps the real thing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Well written, with a terrific buildup throughout; one thing made me laugh, though: "venerable" = accorded a great deal of respect, and

"vulnerable" = susceptible to emotional or physical attack or harm.

It was, though, as I said, a really well written story. The gradual buildup to the conclusion is about as good as it gets on this site. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OHHHH MY GAWD!!

One of the best literotica I've read ... and so looking for a continued saga. I'm almost jealous of him - and not having someone the type of wife portrayed in this story. WoW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wowwwwwww

that's soooo fucking hottttt!! I wish I were him!!!!

lingerie65lingerie65about 4 years ago
Cumming from her gifts.

I was totally taken into their world, such a sexually charged couple living & playing opposite gender is just so sexy. Wishing I was just hoping that someday I'd get ficked in such a manner, while dressed in sexy lingerie, feeling the beautiful sensations' as a woman does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hottn wet

Oh I am so wet , been wanting this for years, love wearing my lingerie and stockings while playing with my toys, send these people my way

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 4 years ago

Bravo! Excellent story telling.

dreamerboidreamerboialmost 4 years ago
awesome writing

Builds the tension to a hot hard ending, love to read more..

loveevolloveevolalmost 4 years ago

A+, you know just what for her to say, and how most would react, i know cus that's how I would if I were either of them,

Thanx for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When do we get part 2?

Incredible writing, need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot!!

Very 🔥🔥🔥🔥

JulesornotJulesornotover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Great writing, great story...will there be more?

BigggredddBigggredddover 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories! I love how she slowly sissifies her husband and makes him love the process. Please tell me that more chapters are on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more than 5 stars

One of the BEST stories on these pages. I like how she started simply with the cock-ring and then gradually upped the ante. She seduced him. And he loved it.

I agree with other comments. We need more chapters.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT HOT EROTIC STORY

Great story..fun to read..kept the excitement...loved it...wanted more....5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
super hot

I so enjoy stories where wife encourages hubby to pursue thoughts of sucking a penis. I continue to wonder what it would be like to bring a man off and watch his creamy goo flow out of his throbbing cock while being up close to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn

Boring AF!!! Try HARDer.

yesamwilling2yesamwilling2over 3 years ago

That wes the best story, What a lucky guy.

HotjaneyHotjaneyover 3 years ago

Very hot, but too short. I need more.

shineonu2shineonu2over 3 years ago

That was absolutely incredible! I have to laugh at myself with this one. As I'm writing this, I'm actually picturing as a young kid, at a Carnival and asking some adult if I can go on that ride again?! Swear to the author! Holy Hell that was just what the doctor ordered! Thank You. YUMmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DILDORYDR

I would love to live this fantasy.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful loving story. Wish I could find more like it. I think you just needed a little more description in some areas. Like, what does Pam look like? How talll, what color hair and how long? What were the color of the panties and garter belt and stockings?

Will there be a part 2?

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

She is a little conniving, but in a loving way. It all works out in the end... get it?

Wish there had been a little build up of what her plan(s) or thoughts are/were.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

"I have wanted this for a long time," she said. In amount of lucidness he asks, "How longs that, dear?" "A couple of years." Then she admits that she feels like her sex assignment was wrong from birth and that she has always thought of herself as male, even though she has a female body. She just lacked the courage to come out with it. And now, "I want you to always be my bitch and dress in women's clothing. Oh, and the cock ring? The latch does not come undone." Uh, no thanks. Their whole relationship has been a lie and he will eventually resent her/him.

vector2065vector2065almost 3 years ago

Great story, love to have a woman like her, so sensually devious and dominating. Would like to have a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow.... So turned on I had to rub one out

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
Excellent. A wife who really IS a wife

This was so good. This is something that you never hear of, a woman who has really got to know her husband better than he himself. I liked the idea of Male panties, knickers would have pleased me more. How good it would have been if they were titled with a simple drawer string so that his balls could drop into that pouch and then the string operated to trap them there. If he is to wear nylons in the future there will be a need for shaving his legs but of course she will have that well in hand. This is practically a handbook for women so that they might consider how to go the extra mile for their men, which is so rare actually. Perhaps there can be a butt plug, which he has with him at work and sometimes he gets a message to fit it, so that he will be relaxed enough for her when he gets home.

I liked her control voice. If this could be used to put him on a weight loss program enough so that other women might comment that he looks just a bit underweight, but this would need her kindly firmness to be increased and I think that a cage might become necessary and a cane. This would be my preference but obviously both actors must be onboard if their perfect relationship is to run as smoothly into this new future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, he loves the taste of cum, he's actively looking at other men's junk and he's loving having a 9" dick shoved forcefully up his ass. When is his wife going to bring in her big dicked boyfriend to fuck them both, cuckolding him as so many of the authors on this site believe is prevalent and the natural order of things. Did not like this story of a faggot in training.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

you can't wear a cock ring more than 30-60 minutes without risking blood vessel damage, certainly not for days in a row. Guess no enemas where needed. Otherwise very erotic, exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story, it makes me want to BE the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband should divorce her and admit his true sexuality, or maybe just shoot himself before she really does something he can't recover from.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous