All Comments on 'How To Use Erotic Hypnosis'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i'LL try

I am interested in hypnosis since a long time, and this is a complete technique that seems to work. I never tried any before, but I am going to use this one.

Once it's tested, I'll tell if it works. do the same, peeps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hypnotized my neighbor (woman)

I have tried hypnosis on a neighbor of mine 4 times. We have flirted around many times so sex was not an issue. I asked her permission to hynotize her and she eagerly agreed. My only schooling of hypnosis was articles off the internet. But it worked the first time I tried, I was blown away by how all I had to do was say to her (deep sleep) and Bam! she was under. I would ask her beforehand where she wanted to go, usually it was a sandy beach and warm sun on an island with just the two of us all alone. I used it on her to give me a fantastic BJ and I tested the (hold off on orgasm) thing by opening and watching her pussy cumming (flooding cum actually) by my say so, it was so amazing to see, I got her to climax very easily just telling her she was very horny and her climax was building up, she came 6 or 7 times in about 15 min. I have done it, it works! Oh by the way, she loved every session and she has asked me again and again to put her into that super relaxed state, she said she misses it and want to go there again

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How to make your own sex slave in 10 minutes flat!

No i'm just kidding. This technique is brilliant though. I made suggestions to my girlfriend that every time i used the word 'pussy' or 'cunt' that she would receive a tremour of pleasure in her groin. Oh yeah and i got her to imagine that i was Angelina Jolie. Needless to say i had her coming out of her sockets. Now she begs me to use erotic hypnosis

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

I used your technique to hypnotize my girlfriend. I told her she would be sexually attracted to women as well as me. Since then we have had a threesome with another woman and she loved it (she never was with a woman before). She also loved being hynotized and keeps asking me to do it again. She seems to enjoy being controlled while under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Learned the hypno techniques as a teen

Yes, I was but 15, with a drug problem, and the therapist used hypnotism to help me kick the habit. I kicked the habit fairly quickly, but I kept going back to her to learn better the mesmerizing methods she employed, all the time with sex in mind.

She was a pro, but they were basically just variations on what's in your article. I got lots of girls--younger, my own age, older--to do all kinds of sex stuff with me. Since it never failed even once, I can only conclude that all girls are interested subconciously in sex, and the hypnotism is a reliable way to remove societal prohibitions.

magus1011magus1011over 18 years ago
Yawn, snore.

Old, old, old. The technique is old and so only gets a 2. It works, of that there is no doubt, but if you want to learn more modern techniques such as H. M. Ericson's Handshake Technique which is both an Intant induction and a Stealth induction, go read some of Ericsons books at your University library. While there you might look up "Stealth Hypnosis" and learn a few real techniques that you can use at a party to _capture_ the "Fuck d'jour"! Best of luck in your search for real hypnotic induction techniques.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what i thought

where do i begin, this story was great, PURE DY-NO-MITE, and i mean that i think im going to try that with my fiance when i see her this weekend (at rehab for a brain injury) i only get to go home about 1 or 2 weekends a month i think its going to be memorable i have that feeling

KeixbraKeixbraabout 18 years ago
Interest

I have a very large interest in hypnotism and I am pretty young. I have, I believe, put my friend in this state many times but have never been able to try anything erotic on her because of the boundries I know she holds. As well, my friend has muliple personlities and I believe that one of them may come out to bite me (in the wrong places). If there is a way of anyone commenting on how I can find more subject, closer to my home (my friend lives in a different state then me), then I would be appreciative. I hypnotise my friend over the phone, if you are at all wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mince!!

What a load of pish...I suggested this to my wife and then everything just went black!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BS

hypnosis in the manner described is nonsense. Even practicing hypnotherapists rarely have this level of success. If your partner follows your suggestions, it is willingly and consciously...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Learn the terms!

Maybe I'm from the old school but we were always taught that you may want to do something subconsciuosly. If you're unconscious then you're out like a light, as in knocked out. Once I saw the misuse of the term unconscious, you lost me. You need to go back to the id, ego, superego teachings and learn everything forward again. Poor application of Psychology.

denniscleedenniscleeover 16 years ago
This is as good as any other technique.

I do erotic hypnosis using several different techniques, seldom the same twice. I find myself using my instinct and often improvise as the trance develops. I've had other hynotists tell me there's no way some of my methods could work, but the proof is in the results, and I'm happy to say I've found subjects go beyond even my own expectations. The 5 minute approaching finger technique is new to me, but it sounds like a winner, and I'll keep it in mind this weekend ;) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not only possible.. but probable

As someone else who does erotic hypnosis online several times a week, I say if you aren't getting at least as good a result as in this story.. go take some more classes. Induction time should be less than a minute (not counting whatever you use for a pretalk) and it works very well using the voice capabilities of either, skype, yahoo IM, or MSN Messenger. In person, you can cut the induction time to 30 seconds or less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

An outstanding short course in erotic hypnosis. I have previously studied numerous articles and books on hypnosis. Yet, this article elminates so much of the useless information and takes the reader right to what is absolutely necessary.

I am anxious to use this new knowledge tomorrow on a woman who has practically begged me to do some BDSM play. Although it will all be consensual, she is in for some surprises she has not yet asked about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice How to It's very well done!

It has been years since I used Hypnosis on someone. I can agree with the way you explain what the stages should look like. I've never used the finger thing before I usually have the subject pick a spot on the wall or simply have them close their eyes.

Hearing you describe the techniques you use is both enlightening and instructive.

Thank you for posting your How to Article and emphazing the fact that both parties need to consent to what is going to happen during the session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

I've always wantedd to try this. I do wish you would give deeper explanations. I'm afraid even having reread your article several times that I don"t have the self-confidence to engender trust from a partner. After all, using Hypnosis in any way is putting a certain ammount of control of their thoughts and actions in the Hypmotists hands. Trust would be a must. I must try and hope that it works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Review

As a professional hypnotist, I read your article both to review what you said for accuracy and to see if you threw in any new "twists." I found your advice to be both factually and ethically correct and agree with your approach. So much BS is put out by some so-called "mind control" authors that it can make it more difficult for those of us doing therapeutic hypnosis to achieve the optimum trust levels. Your method of changing flavors is intriguing and definitely possible. I agree that created scenarios should be agreed upon in advance as the subconscious takes them literally for good or evil. My compliments on your submission.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Excellent subject , however I would like to find a hypnotist that could hypnotize my wife without her knowing it. she has some inhibition issues that relate to her past before I knew her, It would be great if she could overcome them, though she refuses to admit to them. Sad , But I still love her anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous