All Comments on 'How I Learned to Love My Ass'

by LadyAnalLover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Eroticism of youth captures all later life experiences. Voted 5 for author honesty!

Universal human sexuality enhanced by childhood experiences produces balanced possibilities for sexual preferences. Shamelessly homosexual by nature, male imagination is readily influenced by permitting anal pleasure by understanding female partners, leading to mutual sex contentment. In later life, an anally satisfied male will produce stronger erections for a mutually agreed healthy inter-personal group relationships. Unlimited by convention, all sexually charged partners are encouraged to masturbate openly, inviting orgasmic participation by both sexes present or future.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Or In Other Words

Fuck your brains out, however you like it.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
pretty hot

Good story, too many exclamations point though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic!

great story, great sex, great writing!

please write more!

peepperpeepperover 12 years ago
Mmmm...

... I love going anal...

Thanks for a very good starter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Butt plug

That was awesome, I'm a male straight and tried a anal plug i was nervous heart was pumping it felt so big and i couldnt get it in i used a ton of lube it was just tight n i was tense. I drank a glass of wine to try and relax slid it in and pop it went right in. I was using the NJOY medium. My ass was a little sore afterwards but I absolutely love it. Now I wear it everyday, to work, gym everywhere I'm so horny to begin with and with my ass plugged I'm wild, I have precum dripping out all the time with it in. One

night I decided to leave it in and let my girlfriend find it and she did she played with it and I enjoyed every minute. As she noticed how much fun we were having she took out one of her dildos and slid it in my ass and I went wild. She tossed me around had me get into doggie position and fucked my ass, at first it was a weird feeling like wtf was I doing then I began to like it, I liked it so much in no time I was pushing back like a pro I cam so hard that I did not stop. Now I can't wait til we see each other she went and bought a strap on and fucks me with it. I love it I try and stretch my asshole so we can get a bigger dildo. I want to go bigger she enjoys it and laughs. I'm not gay I don't Like men I don't want a cock in my ass I just love when she's pumping my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous