All Comments on 'Sister and Brother Grow Up Ch. 02'

by Satyropan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to little to late

after all this time why bother to TRY and finish the story? this was a poorly written chapter and just left us hanging just like last time again a total waste of time. either do it right and completely or don't start at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with below

you wasted your time and ours, it seemed as if you didn't reread your story first and didn't even try to do a good job. you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this trash delete and either rewrite it properly or just delete and forget it as is it sucks and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what the hell are those two fools yapping about?

This was an excellent conclusion to a great two-part series about the sweetest and, if you will, most innocent kind of family fucking--sisterhumping. I believe it is also statistically the most popular. That's no surprise. Growing up in the same home, catching exciting glimpses of each other's very interesting "differences," it's so easy for a brother and sister to get real close. The boy admires his sister's developing female curves, she's cute and pretty, and looking her over makes him hard. The girl sees that her brother's gotten to be big and strong, to her an ideal young male, and don't think she doesn't notice what's big and hard in her brother's pants. More often than a scared society and shocked parents care to know--much more often--brother and sister go on to I'll-show-you-mine-if you-show-me-yours, and they see, with delight, what each has between their legs. They use their hands and fingers and mouths on each other, and inevitably they make like they're a daddy and a mommy. The boy slips his big stiff prick up his sister's adorable little coochie, a bit of pain for her at first, but then she starts to cum like crazy. He pounds away at her cute little twat, and finally unloads his brotherly balls, shooting his beloved sis a great big cuntful of his warm creamy semen. And then he goes on to do it, again and again. They can hardly keep from laughing out loud when they see how pleased mom and dad are that their kids are so close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wasted space again

very short, has little to do with the last chapter and we get left hanging once again. stop wasting your time our time and the sites space either post a complete story or nothing. it can have chapters but they need to be posted with less than six months between them. it needs to start at the beginning and move forward to the end with no major time jumps. as is the series sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this sucks

bet the only good comment was from the writer himself. he would be the only one to think this trash was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really liked it, just way too short! At least there was a ch two though so we didnt have to imagine them getting together! I was surprised when she didnt fuck him while he was drunk in the first chapter! Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erotic

Tell us the details of when you really got pregnant and when the baby is due.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Tons better than chapter 1.

You should have used the sex and love here in chapter 1. Both stories would have been 5s.

Wish you have told him more of your feelings as you were making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Man, there were some harsh, angry, fucktard's commenters! Damn! Yeah, it needs work, to be sure... It reads like a limited description version of something that actually happened... Well except the 'its our first time having sex, suddenly in the night, but I want you to spray a baby up in me!' bit. ROFL. Hey, I'm a horny, sister loving bastard, but even I would have put the brakes on there, lol!! That's a lot to suck in at once, heh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous