All Comments on 'Weekend with Grandma Louise'

by trainman45

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yumyum

please write more like this continue this story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
6'2" 340 lbs ?

you have to be kidding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too short

Needs more buildup, a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah right

Sure your cock is 10 inches long and about 4 inches wide. Story is poorly written and has no excitement

guy30guy30about 13 years ago
Like it

Like the story, love big tits and older women, but like others have said it could use more of a buildup. A day of teasing and innuendos to really get the excitement going before she has her way with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yeah right!!

10 inches by 4

What a crock as you Yanks would say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Yes, you exagerated on the size of your cock. But I lovedthe description of Louise. I would love to fuck a woman her size. More! And fuck all the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ha ha ha!!!

if you took your hand off your so called 10 inches once in a while maybe you could come live in the real world like the rest of us normal males who dont have a rule where half inch = 1 inch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The purr-fect 10?

good story, but 10"? ain't sayin it isn't so, but you'd be the New Johnny Wadd of Hollywood if it were really true.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Bull Shit!

What a crock! Grandma was 6'2" and 340 pounds but had long legs that were muscular and well toned... and her tits were "perfectly rounded with barely any sag... Where was all her weight? If she was 340 pounds her tits would have been sitting on top of her huge gut and her legs would each be like cellulite tree stumps. Have you ever seen a 340 lb woman? Those "laugh wrinkles" are triple chins and fat creases, get real. Grandma must have played linebacker for the Green Bay Packers.

I stopped reading when we were told that Ben had a 10-inch dick. Are you sure you didn't use a Metric tape measures for your dick and your Grandmother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want a sequel!!

Where is the sequel where they take him at the same time? I exploded a few times already reading this one! Bring on a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really - size again??

You lost me after the 10 inch cock! Why are porn stories so obsessed with cartoon sized appendages...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I gave you a 5 vote,but that was for the idea of the story but my problem is that you ruined it with the FUCKING !!!!! spelling get an editor and proof reader to point out your mistakes other than that I've got no ore worries with it, but I do hope that you do a follow on and let us know how he goes with the aunt as well, maybe a few more female relatives to be thrown into the mix as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unfinished business

Finish the story, it stopped like and Alfred Hitchcock writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grandma's Sunday surprise.

I was in bed after lunch watching a football game when I dozed off. Suddenly, I realized my cock felt very good, in fact, someone was sucking it! I opened my eyes to see my Grandma Nancy giving me head. She still looked good at sixty five, she could lose a few pounds, but she had some greats tits, and nipples that always seemed to be sticking out a half inch, even through her bra. Grandpa Carl hadn't been able to have sex since his stroke, so Nancy hadn't had a good fuck for over five years now. I pulled her up on top of me, then I rolled over on top of her. I told her she needed a good fucking, and I was going to give it to her. Nancy's pussy felt surprising tight as I fucked it hard! She didn't say hardly a word, but her moans were constant and continuous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My grandma

My grandma invited me over do she could celebrate my 16 TH birthday as my parents were also killed but by a drunk driver. I was living with my older brother at the time and he didn't have much time for me . the drive to grandmas was about 5 hrs or so. My brother was on the phone the entire trip. When I got to grandmas I had forgotten how hot she was ( 42DD 34. 48 plump and round ass full large no sag breasts brown hair in a pony tail 5' 8" 134 all legs and ass) . As soon as I saw her I got a full boner. She saw it too, I could tell. My brother unloaded my bag kissed grandma and headed home. Grandma said leave the bag there and took my hand up and through the house to the deck out back. She turned without a word lifted my shirt and through it on the floor. " oooooh yeah just like your dad" she said. Than she undid my belt and my pants, " whoa gram what are you doing?" " You see that rock hard cock pushing on your zipper, well I'm going to suck it for you and than your going to fuck me for the next week, all day, everyday, just like your dad and grandpa used to."

THAT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY I EVER HAD AND THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking bigfoot

Damn!!!! that wasn't a grandma, that was a fuckin big foot. at least cut down on the size and weight of your fantasy!! pretty ridiculous!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous