All Comments on 'Double Penetrated'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so fucking hot

would of loved to be there to take both also, have enjoyed it a couple of times myself, am a total bottom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I could feel it.

I never took two although, I always wanted to. I have felt the pain/pleasure of a monster cock in my ass. Thanks for reminding me how it felt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
envy

I could just dream of something like this. Being top or botom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT<

Although being a bit ancient I found out the week before xmas that two into I will go.

I went to blackpool to meet a couple, the top in his late 50s, the bottom (though versatile) i n his 30s.

I ent to be spit roasted and agreed to both of them fucking me but never ever thought it could in any way mean both together, I thought it impossible anyway.

Was I wrong!!! and your story tells it oh so well, though the two I took were not massive, although not shrimps either.

Been back twice with one of their pals joining in, Whew.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wtf??

loved it!!

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 13 years ago
More cocks the better~~~

I have never had two cocks up my ass but have always dreamed of it... It would be hot to straddle two and ride them uti lthey filled my ashole full of CUM!

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
Awesome!

God, I would LOVE 2 cocks pounding my fuck hole into submission!! And having a monster cock breaking me in!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OOOWWWW!!! BUT YESSS!!!

Fucking wild story! I hope you keep writting them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
double cock whore

excellent writing. a real turn on that brought back memories of the first time i got double fucked. my father had been fucking my ass for some time and it was very clear to both of us that I was nothing more than his cum slut to be used as he saw fit, which was great with me. One evening my uncle was over to the house for a visit with my dad. After a few drinks they began feeling hot and made some coments about wanting something to fuck. I immediately volunteered to give my ass pussy to them, after dad fucked me for awhile while I sucked my uncle. he then suggested that they both fuck me at the same time. I knew immediately that I wanted it. As uncle entered my ass and pressed against my dad's cock I began to hurt and moan, for that I got slapped around and told that as their whore I'd do what they wanted regardless of how it felt. After a full night of being double fucked I was in love with the feeling of two men using my cunt. From that point on it became a normal routine in our house and when they loaned my ass out to their friends.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

As much as I love being fucked, I have never had 2 at the same time. I think it would be great. I am like you in that I dont carr if I get off. I just want cum in my ass or mouth. I have been spit toasted many times and love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That story sure made me horny for my hole to get double penetrated. I wouldn't mind my hole to get stretch like his someday.

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 8 years ago
Loved it!

I`d give anything to have Ray`s huge cock work my asshole over also!!! I`ve ALWAYS wanted to try a huge cock sometime. To feel it stretching my ass so wide and forcing itself DEEP inside me. To RAM and cram it`s way into me, and then fill my guts full of hot cum!!!! I so envy you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lying down on top of him, his cock just emptied into me, I felt another position itself. No, no way, as I tried to move but I was held, relax, let it happen as I felt the pressure and the head of his cock entered me, I was well lubed and already had a warm load in me as he slid in next to the other cock. I was absolutely filled but they managed to start moving until the guy on the bottom said hes going to cum, feel it and they both stayed deep inside me as I again felt the warmth of a mans cum enter me. This caused pressure on my gland and I couldn't help it as my cum shot onto the guys stomach,squeezing their cocks. after the first time, I am up for a double with all but the thickest cocks.

wyoman54wyoman54about 8 years ago
size does matter

Had a fuckbuddy who was an honest 8" and big around as a beer can, I loved it when he would fill me with his wonderfully large manhood and just fuck the snot out of me

Always have been very curious about taking two at once

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlalmost 3 years ago

Now that I've caught my breathe, I can say that this is a totally fucking HOT! story! WOW!!! I crave having 2 massive cocks up my faggot shelleyness! I esp. love it when they get ROUGH! pull my hair! as they fuck my shelleyness. Love it as they're verbally trashing! humiliating me with every name and crass insult in the book! They know I love it! I LOVE! the faggot ANAL PAIN! of DOUBLE COCK VIOLATION of my petite faggot shelleyness....mmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made me cumm just reading it wishing I was him !!! I love it also when two clicks thrust inside my Ass !!! Brought back great memories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would to experience two cocks up my ass as I love stretching my asshole using two dildos. I can now take up to 65mm diameter dildos but can't go any bigger so I can take a fist. Used to fuck my ass since I was in mid teens and it has been abused over the years but still is tight. Used to take it up my ass with an older man when I was in my twenties (pre aids) and he used to come up my ass every time as my young neat ass was a big turn on for him. I loved sitting on his cock but he often used to tell me to lie face down and spread my ass cheeks open so he could lick my asshole before fucking me. My wife dildos my ass when I wank and I would love her to fuck my ass with strap on but cant pluck up courage to ask.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the thought of two cocks up my ass. I am bisex and had a threesome more than once with my girlfriend and a good male friend who she also fancied. She loved the three of us having sex together. She used to lick both our asses before guiding my friends cock into my ass slowly which was a great turn on for all of us. She loved me taking it up my ass and would lick his cock as it went in and out of my asshole. When he came she would lick his cum from my asshole and kiss me tasting my own cum. I wanted to a take her fist up my ass but I was too tight but I am practising stretching my asshole so its a real cock and a dildo at the same time now so my hole is nicely stretched out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love DA so it was a pleasure to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous