All Comments on 'Not Handicapped'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved this!

The idea of the kid getting his mother so crazy over his cock that she has to have it. Hope there is another story with the landlord and his mother together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent!

love the tenderness they shared while the hooker did her deed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

i agree with the others. well done. you should have got a hot rating. good story. convincing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good storyline

I liked the story and the sex hat he had with his mother. The sex she had with the landlord was a little sad, but I think it was necessary to bring the mother and her son together.

Thanks for the nice read

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I would like the kid to become an internet mogul....

Start a company, and become a very rich person, that way he could look after mum, and stop her whoring herself out every month.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Better Than Most

of this genre (and I'm not a big fan of this genre). The writing was good and simple, the narration, characters and plotline were believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good concept, sequel must be

its a good storyline, you should continue this but you need some ignore. that is she must stop her whorism and son do something for their life settle like he authoring incest story for earn something, or they win a big amount in lottery and leave that place. settle their life in far away from that city they lived. mother treatment her son with spend a big amount and he cure properly. after that they live together happly. MisterReason you must continue this, it would be a great sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very human, touching and real..

..and I agree that the story has great potential - he could earn money writing stories online, they could together expand their sexual adventures, etc. Incest like this is perfectly acceptable, I think; on the contrary, it is the stigmatizing and outlawing of it that is inhumane and brutal.

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
Nice

This is a very tender, sensitive story. I liked it.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THE LONGEST LOVE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE LOVE OF A MOTHER FOR HER CHILD, MOST OF THE TIME NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT. AND I MEAN NOTHING. THIS IS THAT KIND OF STORY. SAD YES, HOT YES, LOVING. READ THE STORY AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. I LIKED IT. KEEP WRITING LIKE THIS AND YOU'LL HAVE YOUR FANS BEGGING FOR MORE MORE MORE. PS....ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY WOULD BE GREAT, LET US KNOW HOW MOM AND SON ARE DOING........THANKS....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The most original approach that I've ever seen

Perverted, Twisted, etc... don't apply to these two who care so much for & about each other.

Hell; record the land-lords next visit; then bribe his ass, or turn it over to state officials. What he's doing is illegal. Maybe let him off of the hook in exchange for the deed to the property, or cash to move elsewhere.

DKP

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago
Love, not Incest

As soon as I read the title of this story I had an affinity with it,,no I'm not handicapped.This a lovely tale of a loving parent and her child, and no person or court could; in all concience, say what happened was wrong immoral or illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
handicapped

Hi, I am handicapped in a way. I have seizures, and in our small part of the world my family is well known and so is my condition. And they call it, 'having a fit'. Ma came to me on the night of my 18th birthday, knowing I had no chance there with any girl other than a slut. Ma knew how I felt, feel, about her. We love and need each other. As she knows my limits, I know she isn't young, pretty, or trim and toned. But she is to me. I love her and she's never had to fuck to pay the rent. We'll have no kids as I take a medicine that chemically makes me sterile. Girls around here tell each other (and their daughters)that my condition is genetically transferred, so, its me and Ma and that's fine with us.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
That was hot.

Normally I am turned off by such things in a story like being paralyzed but in your story it didn't have a negative effect. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just not my cup of tea,

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

Although this story is fiction, I know in real life, the mother/son situation, both financially and physically, really exist. In this case, mother and son accept the situation and things work out for them. In real life, often times it does not. With the preceding said, this is a well written story and worth reading. Although not its purpose, this story shuld give the average reader something to think about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous