All Comments on 'Mom's Workout Ch. 01'

by DirtyGrizz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maineman4umaineman4uabout 13 years ago
No more

This really sucked bad. Don't continue with any more chapters. Thanks,

mschack63mschack63about 13 years ago
It's a start

I am not going to say anything bad about your story or discourage you from writing more, as maineman4u did. This story is in fact 100% better than anything maineman4u has submitted (as he has submitted none).

If you want to write, then write. If you want to improve your writing skills, talk to an accomplished author.

Mark

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 13 years ago
good start so far

If you like it ,and so do others it seems, then go on with it. Atlest your mom and son age's are right for one thing.I'm looking for more of it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More.

I hope you don't make us wait for the real thing...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I think it is more of a tease than a story

Way too short. All that the story was able to tell the reader is; that they have feelings towards each other.

I hope that the next chapter has more in the way of them coming together.

It has potential to be a good incest erotic story

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
NICE

good start had me as wet as her, send another quick

mom7764mom7764about 13 years ago

yes,,,,it`s a very nice story and by all means keep it up,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fine beginning from a gifted writer in his early 20s

And did anyone else notice his fabulous list of Favorites? It must be the best on the net. Mr. DG has a marvelously dirty imagination when it comes to boys messing around with their own mothers. No surprise, since no one can be as dirty-minded as a young male. Lots and lots of them like to think about what their mother's got between her legs that's warm and wet and furry, and what they just love to shove up inside it. Look, a boy is a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit. All of his life if he's had a problem he went to his loving, understanding mother. Now he has a problem with all the semen that keeps building up in his balls. It only makes sense that the boy goes to his mom and asks for her help. His mother can simply jerks him off, or she can use her mouth on her boy's big hard cock as plenty of mothers are doing nowadays. Or if she's a really caring mom, she can spread her legs and invite her darling baby boy to stick his fine fat cock up his own damn birth canal. Solves baby boy's semen problem, and mom gets a hot incestuous fuck as a bonus.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting prologue

when does the story begin?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous