All Comments on 'Grand Dad Ch. 01'

by iser21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the hard-on it gave me! It's obvious you want her. My grand-daughters are too young (7 & 5) to fantasize about but I fanasize about their mother many, many times (36B at age 14, 36C at 16, 36DD at 20 and today). I hope your fantasies do cum true. I'll be watching for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Cant wait to read the next one its so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best.

Don't forget Karen's girlfriend will also want to meet Grampa for a little something extra. Good write and good luck,ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

good read

just needed another chapter or two

woud have loved it

if she went to the next step

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot!

What a nice G-daughter to talk dirty to G-pa while jacking him so that he can shoot a good load of cum. Can't wait unrltil she sucks him and swallows, and then hoopefully fucks him as well. Young pussy is sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot!

What a nice G-daughter to talk dirty to G-pa while jacking him so that he can shoot a good load of cum. Can't wait unrltil she sucks him and swallows, and then hoopefully fucks him as well. Young pussy is sweet.

XxSexPixiexXXxSexPixiexXabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I liked it. I'm a young girl (18 1/2) and I've fantasised about older men a lot. So this was great to read. Wish I had a grandfather to do things with ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hurry up without the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hurry up with the next chapter!!!!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Improvements needed

Have you ever given any thought to letting someone who has a good grasp of correct English proof read your stuff before you submit it??

If not, then please do. The spelling, the grammar and the tenses badly need work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs help

Interesting plot but so badly developed and so poorly written it was hard to follow the action. This could be so good if it were well written. At least reread the story before submitting it; you would see how hard it is to follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just like my daughter gave me the best hand job ever when I was in my 60's and she was in her 30's she was drunk but great hand job until I had cut in her hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my granddaughter stay with me her grandfather never expected this. On the morning she came to my room and sat on the bed, as we talk just by looking at her made me horny . My granddaughter just came out ask if I want a hand job. What can I say, well okay and she Jack me off I send lots of cum on her hand. She still have sex with me , she is 19 I am 69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One day I visit grandpa I was 18 had sex before. I noticed grandpa had an erection I knew it was because of me. I start to play with him and finally I touch his cock. I looked at him and like shocked I said, grandpa why. Well he ask me to give a hand job and I did now we have sex once a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous