All Comments on 'AJ's Dressing Room Adventure'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RGRSRGRSabout 13 years ago
My happiest moments

I'm happiest when I see a new story from AJ.

Absolutely amazing story, I loved it. You are a fantastic story teller with a stunningly beautiful voice.

Thank you AJ x

bravadabravadaabout 13 years ago

Once again, you bring us right into the scene with you. The passion in your voice, the desire had me right in the dressing room with you two Thanks for another incredible story.

screwballerscrewballerabout 13 years ago
AJ Your the Best

I can't Wait to hear the next one you are the Best Audio story teller I ever herd. You even make me cum when you talk about beening with women in sexual acts.

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwabout 13 years ago
Very sensual

AJ, another wonderful Audio, you are as tallented as you are lovely.

hairball18hairball18about 13 years ago
so sexy

You voice is just as arousing as the rest of you.

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 13 years ago
VERY EROTIC

AJ Darling, you are sooooooooooooo erotic and your voice is hypnotic. This audio got me so wet and HOT I am surely going to go find a woman to play with. Thank you, Baby.

MarciaGMarciaGabout 13 years ago
Tasty

AJ, your voice gets me so hot. I've listened to this a few times, and I end up burying two fingers in my hole every time. So damn sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more enthusiasm please...

your story was acceptable AJ but please show more enthusiasm will ya' girl ... be crazy ... like a slut on fire ..... being who you truely are is important .. be the best you can be and don't hold back .... you are not a nun for crying out loud! ........:).....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A suggestion

It was great my suggestion though is to slow down when you're talking it seems really rushed.

dreamerpauldreamerpaulabout 13 years ago
Audiolicious

What I love the most about this particular recording, other than the delicious scenario being read out of course, are the noises in the background. They create imagery which only adds to the enjoyment of the story itself. It reminds me of how powerful sound is as a sense and how our mind can use sounds to create the most vivid of scenes in our minds. A gifted Literotica author and I look forward to her future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy lady!

You are one very sexy lady...listening to your story has worked me into quite a frenzy! I'd happily be your sexy scottish slut any day. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to bury my head...

Between your legs and fuck you with my tongue. I want desperately to be your cum slut in this story. God I'm so fucking hot for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so hot

i went there with you so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

This has me so turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I fucking cam so hard..Thank you

Betharina521Betharina521over 8 years ago
OMG

So apparently you recorded this years ago. But OMG. I'm a straight married girl but I seriously couldn't keep my hand out of my panties listening to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
flowers

Wow, how sexy and sweet that was. I sat back and closed my eyes and I could see you both so clearly. AJ, you are fantastic , your description, your voice, your ability to send the blood rushing to my cock, This cock usually needs some Viagra to get hard but your voice and your willingness to share your wonderful sexuality brings my cock to life, stiff , fat and of course screaming for love. I went to the edge, time and again but never wanted it to end so I am still hard here, otherwise, of course, like most men, I would have said, gotta go clean up this mess, ( quoting your Super Pussy session) I send you flowers from my heart to let you know, what a great thing you are doing, I absolutely fucking loved it and am now looking for more of you here in Literotica. Girls loving girls is so sexy; as a man, I can't see how ladies are attracted to us, but I am so happy they are, and you being attracted to both, floods me with sensation. I am turned off to men on men but ladies loven each other is double sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am still cumming from this and playing with my clit and nipples

Miss Kitty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2026 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ