All Comments on 'Sinning with Sister Ch. 04'

by agonyofecstasy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
huh

why doesnit seem there is a missing chapter between 3 and 4? what icing incident??

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Okay.

This chapter was story and a little hard for me to follow. I got it though. I can't wait to read about Easter break.

To Anonymous: The icing incident was when the siblings were talking about what he should do with Chloe, and they almost went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
when wiil it happen

when will he take all three gals he likes them all and would be happier and maybe they would be as well if they all got together as couples. maybe the beauties could share him, stranger things have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Slow pace...

Althou I like the building of the story, single page slow building is loosing interest really fast.

If it means longer periods to delievery, more material would make for a better story.

Please continue, but add more material.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good,drawing!

This chapter was difficult to connect to the last, a little slow. Not trying to push your direction or the ending you must already have in mind, Just a little constructive criticissim. I too agree with one of the other commenters that combining "chapters" may be helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg I can't wait

I'm so close to cumming and there's no more yet. This is so hot and I can't wait to see the rest especially with chloe liking Libby too and the other brainy bitch as well would be good somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hard to follow the parts of your story. Each time I start with a new part I wonder if I missed out on one or more... Take your time explaining instead of jumping ahead.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Ending it there is just cruel, you sadistic son of a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous