All Comments on 'Au Pair Tops a Full House'

by AmazingGrayce

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
school

Based on what little of this story I could wade through, you should have stayed in school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story - Loved It!

Nice start! Loved the youth. Loved the cumming on her tits. Loved the Bi. Loved the fucking. Keep writing. Oh yes, loved the Bio pic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story - Loved It!

Nice start! Loved the youth. Loved the cumming on her tits. Loved the Bi. Loved the fucking. Keep writing. Oh yes, loved the Bio pic!

Insinu8Insinu8about 13 years ago
Great story!

Like it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Keep it up. I also enjoyed the Bio pic.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Don't Mind the Trolls

their comments merely prove the extent of their morals and intelligence (or lack thereof). Good and hot. Our au pair has quite a pair, and the rest of her isn't too shabby either. Plot is not original, but the writing is hot, and the narrator has enough vraisemblance to be going on with. Good effort. By the way, good proofreading; very few quibbling materials here, which is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep writing

I liked the story. Sweet. Oh and agree with other comments about the bio pic... It's intriguing

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
very good

i liked it a lot it was hot and sexy

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 13 years ago
Nice story setup

This is a nice story setup for a live-in "helper" and now playmate. I'm not up on Helpers but thought they were generally child caregivers. I'm not a prude, but thanks for not getting them involved. From my perspective, there's no place for child abuse anywhere. That's not to say kids don't play while growing up. There's a lot of room for more hot scenes with this group ... And friends. Would love to read more details of their pleasures ... to longer air travel time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unleash your Imagination!

Hi, can't believe that was your first story - sure hope it won't be your last. Quick action, believable and flowing. Had to take a look at this pic everyone was commenting on - not shabby at all. What else do you have in mind for us girl? Unleash it ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Don't Mind the Trolls

No, don't mind the morons who don't like people having their own opinion.

<P>

You like it? Fine. Others don't like it? Fine.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
A very exciting piece of new work!

Very sexy and sensual. Fast-paced erotica can be much harder to pull off than it looks, and this story whips up quite a frenzy of excitement with no lag!

I do like the set-up, and our narrator's personality comes through vividly. The couple and the trainer are of course relatively skeletal, but I like what the story communicates about them, and it's a lovely touch that the au pair's presence serves as a catalyst to bring them all much closer together (and in such a sexy way!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We want more

Extremely well written.

We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

I came halfway through the story. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrific story

Please write more!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing!

Love your sexual imagination.... more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Licked it

Very Wet need my dildo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous