All Comments on 'Sinning with Sister Ch. 05'

by agonyofecstasy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
...DAMN!

This was so freaking hot. Chloe is a freak. I can't wait to see what she has brother and sister to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot!

This is awesome! I hope we get the follow up soon!

nfldmojonfldmojoabout 13 years ago
More!

Most excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Five Stars

A new master in the art of tease. And you delivered. I'll be sure to follow your stories.

baron earthbaron earthabout 13 years ago
wow

brilliant story - cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

Great story so far, keep them cumming! Don't leave the readers waiting for long! I find my self aching for more, don't stop mid way like hundreds of other authors and leave us checking back everyday.

A advice, every few days maybe leave some updates on how the writing is going in your profile, sort of like a log.

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
Writer's Doubt No More

Don't doubt or second guess, please. You have achieved it. A superlative story continues and I can hardly wait for the next chapter(s). Much thanks!

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I suppose that after four months, it is going to be awhile until you complete this series. Do you have any time line in place as too when Chapter 6 will be ready? I have you listed in my favorite section but do not keep an author there if he/she does not publish within six months. I really am looking forward to what happens to Chloe, Lindsey and Matt(possibly even Justine!!)

bambam2156bambam2156over 12 years ago
????

Are you going to end this story or just leave it hanging? It is a good story so far but if you aren't going to finish it then I wasted my time reading it. I suspect that after 8 months it will never be finished and that is to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
R U gonna finish this?

This is a kick ass story and you should finish please. I read something earlier this yr that you were experiencing difficulties and would finish this around the Holidays. Well the holidays R almost done, and still no story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucked up

a fucked up end to a totally fucked up story i really wish you writers would learn that when it comes to incest it is ALWAYS THE FEWER THE BETTER and it rarly works to add outsiders. keep it to just the sibs and loving and consentual and you have a winner add the friends and it's a loser. always remember"KISS-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID".

madusanmadusanalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

Great story! I love the way you have been developing the story. Keep writing no matter the detractors!

For the ones that seem to think it is too slow, True i think that the first few chapters could have been one submission and therefore ease those commenting about the pace. I prefer a story that develops and adds suspense per se.

You should just go on to another story for the quickies. If you want to make a negative comment then have the balls or whatever to sign in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

I realy enjoyed this, I like the slow build up better than the hurry to naked and sex like some stories. I see room for another chapter, is that possible? Now that cloe actually knows he wants her? Hope to read more. Thankyou

Art

prashant1225prashant1225over 11 years ago
Please Please Please Finish This! Please!

Your story was absolutely beautiful, and I would love to hear the rest. I hope you find it in your heart and schedule to continue. Whether it comes out next week, next year, or even further in the future, I will definitely be waiting to read what's next. Thanks for making my day. I hope I see an update one day.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

Why did you stop just as things were getting really interesting, with Chloe urging Libby on to do what she knew the siblings half conciously really wanted? Please complete the story - PLEASE???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aLDJFAD FUCK YOU WE NEED MORE~!

adlkjhfakldhfakjhdfadk WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! That one-liner to end it was *fucking* epic----! Please update this, you're driving me up the walls! Awesome story and your fans await more!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
Finish the story...

or we will hunt you down and tie you to the computer!!!

Really, it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HONEST OPINION

delete and rewrite the series removing some of the boring garbage with chloe and making the chapters longer. before reposting WAIT until you have the entire story written out in rough draft form before posting anything them edit and post one two or three page chapter a day. as is it sucks big time and isn't worth the space it takes up. reader come to the incest area to read about INCEST not four chapters of sisters friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh common already!!

Dude, come back to life and give us some more!! This is a really awesome story and should be finished!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAWD I wish you had not left it there....the story needs MORE chapters...thanks for this though so far!

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonabout 10 years ago
R U dead?

You mean you can drop off the edge of the world and not finish this? WTF?? AWESOME series!! We NEED more!!

katestylekatestyleabout 10 years ago

An excellent story (I read it from the start to the end of Chapter 5 in one sitting).You have a unique gift for story-telling. But, like a few other criticisms you've received, I would have preferred to read it as a full novel, or novella, instead of waiting for new chapters. Well done anyway. Well worth 5 stars.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Shame you never finished this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

you should definitely finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good Story...finish the thing!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
so far so good

you really do need to finish this story though

or we will all have blue balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hooked!

I'm absolutely hooked on this story! You should absolutely write more!

PLEASE!!

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
Not Into it!

Too much sex between Brother with his girlfriend. I came for Bro/Sis, not Bro/being in love with other character that isn't the sister. False ad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Love this! What a build up, wonderful :)

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Any more to come?

I hope that you are ok?

Something must of happened for u not to finish this story.

Such a shame, it had great potential.

If you can, one day revisit your story.

I hope you are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous