All Comments on 'The Monster on the Bus'

by PallMall09

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A cute story

I hope that the next chapter is soon, because this one is very entertaining and kinky yet kind of a spoof story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fake

fake repeat of another story on here. substitute cousin for mother.. oi.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Except for the big dick part this was good.

Like more to see what happens.....Later at the motel room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

more like to see what happens next

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
YES

what a turn on, i liked it it could be real , can not wait till she gets it again

welderwonderwelderwonderabout 13 years ago
New incest storyline

You have written ONE hot story!!!! Continue this mom/son series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More.

You've gotta tell us more about when you woke up in the hotel, please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reminds me of one or two other stories...............

..........but still enjoyable all the same!

Roll on part two............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To those who...

Stated it is like or copied from other stories. What are the names?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the luggage gets a seat?

Why does your luggage get a chair and your mom has to sit on your lap? Wouldn't it have been easier to have the luggage on your lap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Keep going and don't make us wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it. Great fun.

Many things are fun, but sexual predicaments are some of the funniest. if written as well as this story is. But I wouldn't run this joke too long or you could turn it into something like the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili or Canterbury Tales. This is Literotica.com. Great short work. More, but different, please.

PallMall09PallMall09about 13 years agoAuthor

If there are those who believe this is a remake of someone else's work please, by all means, state story. I wouldn't be mad at all, hell I like this type of story and would love to read some more like it.

In regards to the not putting luggage in his own lap, the intention of the bit about her climbing over the luggage and getting stuck with her ass in the air was to show that the luggage was about head height from sitting down.That much luggage would prolly hurt.

Thank you for the positive comments. I really appreciate it. I am working on a part 2 and few ideas. It prolly won't start out with them professing their love for one another or anything like that. One of them is going ot have to get their mind around it. Prolly the son.

1sickbastard1sickbastardabout 13 years ago
Some similar stories...

Two pop into my mind without really thinking about it-

'Quikie: The Van Ride' by Agnol

'Mom Takes a Ride' by NakdSalr

And then there's one where a mom/son coupling happens in the back seat of a car (dad's driving) on a cross country trip. I forget the name of the story and author.

PallMall09PallMall09about 13 years agoAuthor
Not the same

I have not red the quicky one, but I will be. I have however read the 5 hour car ride. Although they have the same subject: being forced into a situation that results in eroticism between two people who wouldn't and shouldn't have any eroticism they are far from the same story. In 5 hour car ride they seem a good bit more liberal and sexually open to one another. In mine these are two people who would truly never have had sex if they had not been forced into the situation. There is a lot more reluctance involved. Now if I had taken 5 hour car ride and rewrote it but added my increased reluctance and whatnot but called it my own that would be worthy of a plagiarism accusation. My writings are from my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it.

It is similar to several stories on the site. But then again, with this many thousands of submissions, think about how many other stories are similar to each other. Halloween party costume mix-ups? Hundreds of 'em. Forced incest? Hundreds more. Drunk/sleeping incidents? Thousands. So yeah, it's a different spin on a common theme. My only issue is technical. Why didn't they just keep the bags in their laps if they had two seats available to them. It would have made more sense if someone else was next to them, but a big tote was between them and the other person was snoring or something. I did like that instead of being 'driven' to it, the characters start out horrified, then give in to their baser instincts. Next the mom ought to want to 'see' what was inside her, but nothing happen, confusing/relieving the son. Then later, mom has one too many and the son is worked up from some girl he saw or something, and they give in again. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THE STORY WAS GREAT

But to think ,,"on a bus" kept thinking dam wish it was me in his place,

The scene was played great, to bad it was on a Bus.

Is theer any nmore like this ? :) Jon, trucke2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This fic *really* needs more chapters.

Too many times on this site i've seen great fics get started, only for them to never be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good story.

I agree that this story is similar to others but it would very hard for it not to be with thousands of posts. You put your own flavor to this one though. I like the fact that they fought it all the way until after his 'Monster' popped in.(That was when I exploded) Keep up the good work. Would be great if two mother/son pairings had to sit side by side on next bus and fed off of each other. One black couple and one white. That would be HOT. Suspense is the key factor for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoaaaa more pls

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good "son's lap" variant

Maybe in the next chapter it could be anal insertion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

please make more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good one.. Expecting more..

A good story seeming so real.. hope u make more chapters to it. But remember, add elements like resistance.. it makes it even more awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The closest to this is..

The story "The Bus Trip" by Blacksnake. It was on Lit years ago but was pulled when published in an ebook. Its still out there on some websites if you look for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue this was vivid keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When will part 2 be posted?

I'm really looking forward to the second chapter.

taboo_lovertaboo_loverabout 12 years ago
More please...

Write more incest stories, you're great at it

taboo_lovertaboo_loverabout 12 years ago
Great story

Loved this story man...it's got everything I love, accidental/(reluctant would be hot too) incest, public, big dick...keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I just came in my panties reading your story! thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's a shame they didn't continue in the hotel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sequel?

please oh please make a sequel!!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Delicious

More please - mum and son MUST fuck in the hotel - then later back at their home - hopefully the son makes his mum pregnant.

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
great!

i love bus fucking stories...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unbelieveable

one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. Just had a mind blowing orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
only problem...

barfing cum? Really? I dunno about anyone else but thinking about puking while stroking isn't a turnon.

cellestercellesteralmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

great story hope there's a sequel.

XodanXodanalmost 11 years ago

"The Bus Trip" by Blacksnake is a very short story : your is much more developped.

His is clearer on the luggage department, yours on everything else.

Plus the big dick witch I agree fits well in the story.

I'm not of english mother tongue and understood well the "barfing cum" part as a very violent orgasm (an image), and did not find that repulsive.

Good work keep it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait, you people masturbate while reading stories?

But damn, 12 inches.. that's absurd but fucking hot at the same time.. Plus it's inside his mother who's enjoying an accidental penetration from her son. Fuck that's hot.

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
Barf as a metaphor for "violent expulsion"

is, while unique, perfectly understandable. Also an appreciated departure from the standard handful of action verbs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got to nearly 12''

and stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

I'm not a fan of incest but this was well written and I could feel the emotional twists they felt while screwing on the bus. The only bad thing? The author never wrote a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
COME BACK PALLMALL COMEBACK

Please write some more stories yours are well written and enjoyable to read. I like the public transportation sex angle, it is a very popular fantasy genre. Thank you.

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoabout 10 years ago
Nice story, good pace

I don't usually like mother-son stories, but this one was very well done. You persuaded me that these were real people really having sex. I don't know what it says about me, but I hope she gets pregnant. I hope they have that bond forever and ever.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNinealmost 10 years ago
500 miles?

That's like driving across 4-5 States.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come on, 12", really?

It would have been an awesome story if you hadn't felt the need to exaggerate having a 12" cock, come on man!!!

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Part 2?

I can't believe there's no second part after nearly four years. C'mon I'm not getting any younger. Any woman who can take 12 inches of dick would have some comment to someone, there has to be more. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Four years?

Time for the next chapter I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh come on...

The story is hot, but I read this:

"change back into our street close"

...which should be...

"change back into our street clothes" or "our street clothing."

But you knew that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mom fuck son

Aww come on sleep with her & get her pregnant my pecker not that big I couldn't get a girl pregnant I had sex with dozen of girls had m pecker play with

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Memories

I made love on a bus. Good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very sexy story!

So innocent, yet so naughty. I can tell mom's hooked on Brian's cock. His dad was less than half as long, she always felt like she was fucking a hot dog. She had almost been surprised that her husbands sperm had survived the extra long journey to reach her egg. The sperm must have all been so tired, it must have been like a crowd gathered outside of it. Only one still had the strength left to break through and fertilized it. That one became Brian. Now she had an overwhelming desire for his cock to be back inside her, deeper than anyone else could go. She wanted it to be thrusting into her, she wanted to hear the sound of skin smacking together. She wanted to be able to moan like a wild schoolgirl again! It was almost like she had been a virgin, and Brian had taken her cherry. No one's cum had ever shot right against the bottom of her deep pussy before. She couldn't believe the sensations that shot thought her entire body. Her son's cock filled her so perfectly, so completely. When he came, it was almost like a little volcano inside her, Brian's lava needing to travel back along the sides of her foot long cavern to finally reach the open air. Once they were back home, she would have Brian again, and again, and again! With no one around to hear, they could make as much noise as they wanted! She started rubbing her clit as she imagined herself in bed, her son's cock furiously thrusting into her wanton cunt. Fuck me Brian! Fuck me! No one has a cock like yours! Nobody! You take me straight to heaven when you fuck me sweetie! Oh yes, Oh yes honey! Give your mom the biggest salami she's ever had before! Harder baby! Harder! Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Suddenly, she opened her eyes. She was shocked when she realized Brian, and several others on the bus were looking at her. Although she had been quiet, her face was still grimacing with a pain/pleasure expression. The one that only happens during an absolutely incredible orgasm. She had to smile at Brian, they both knew that very soon, it would be the monster in the puss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrg

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Had my pussy quivering

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
"I didn't just cum..."

"...I didn't just cum, my cock violently barfed cum into my mom's pussy..."

Bravo, bravo! I think we can safely say that this phrase has never been uttered.

Great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Takes me back

to the most exciting but terrifying experience of my late teens.

I was sitting on the rear seat of a bus with my girlfriend/fuck buddy of the time.

Suddenly she pulled my cock out and started wanking me, then before I could stop her she lifted up the back of her skirt and sat on my cock, with her parents sitting in the seat in front of us, completely oblivious to what was going on behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

You know that was actually a sexy story i kinda wish my mom and i did that cause shes damn fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait for the conclusion. parts 2,3,4 etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Wish my son and I could have this experience. I'm dying for a load

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Satisfying Read

I was teasing my clit the entire time, and I smiled at the naughty details of the story.

I loved how you made sure to explain that the part where your dick was bent was right between her pussy lips.

Well done!

---HunterGirl

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Ever heard of Photoshop

Story was actually pretty good, one I stopped laughing at the pathetic, typically American, preoccupation with SIZE.

Most of the stories on this site are fiction . . . . but this idiot fantasy of 12 inch cocks . . . . . is just that . . . . idiot fantasy. Do you measure by sticking the ruler 4 inches up your ass . . . . or perhaps from your left eyebrow to the head of your tiny little willie.

Five stars for the great writing . . . . less two stars for the unwanted fantasy aspect = three stars given.

Trevor0311Trevor0311over 7 years ago
An Unlikely Classic?

I don't why, but whenever I spend time with this illogical and improbable stroker, I end up cumming like a fountain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom's love

Got very lucky to have sex with my mom on a regular basis by this I mean every day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A 4in cock does not swell about 7 in lol, at most it would swell anouther 4 if it was 12 in long it would be longer flaccid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Only a man would think a 12" dick is a great thing. The average vagina is 6". See what I mean? If a man unveiled a foot-long hot dog to me, I'd dress and leave. Women like thick, not super long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish everyone would stop commenting about the unrealistic dick size and appreciate this story. Since it is in fact, a story. “Only a man would think that a 12 “ dick is a good thing”. Well honey I’m a 22 year old female and I certainly can say that I like the idea of it!! Lol. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SUPER EROTIC SLUTTY MOM

Enough said in the TITLE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please MORE!

Please MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Y'all.

Pussies stretch. It's not just 6in. The more aroused, the stretchier the pussy. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a shit! - Shit for "Eleven and ¾ inches." :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow at the other comments on here

If you are reading completely fictitious open stories on a site and there is a warning at the beginning of the reading stating a "big dick story" and "the monster on the bus", you would think that would cue you in that this isn't going to be realistic to real life.

But no, there's so many fucking idiots in the comment section that I literally fucking rolled my eyes. Get over yourself. You might not like big dick stories, but others do. If you didn't like the subject, why did you even read it? Dumbass.

Anyway, my apologies for the rant.

Great story, dear! 5/5 stars for amazing writing and set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

more pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow at the other comments...

We like big dick stories...and your can have a big dick story that is anatomically correct, imagine...or you can go to the sifi section and read fantasy....so if you want a real big dick story either accept only a certain amount can enter a pussy or have them bottom out in ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
12 inches is realistic

I have a friend who is even bigger. The guy has a 14 inch one. I feel jealous of his gf but also pity her xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kash if I was that mother!!

I love that experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Would love fuck my mother too wirh my 9" cock. I masterbate a lot thinking on it and smeling her dirty panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kash...I was that son

Would love to RP

Soron666Soron666over 3 years ago
very good

its really nice to read the size of that big schlong :) keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sis next

I love this story I might get some hate but I have a 8 1/2 size dick and I can somehow relate

meowsiesmeowsiesover 3 years ago

Iconic line: "I swear, I didn't just cum, my cock violently barfed cum into my mom's pussy and it felt fucking wonderful."

I. WHEEZED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please the continuation

Make the continuation.been waiting for a while already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Got me shooting a load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

11 is to small. should of been bigger to make it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typically speaking, you probably shouldn't make the initial incident of your erotic story a fart. Makes it very difficult to stay in the mood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm waiting for the rest of it . It did say to be continued.

Well?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Think about doing a rewrite. He could have put his junk back in his shorts from the start, end of story

LeeLee420LeeLee420over 1 year ago

Could of done without the passing gas

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Guess you other commenters never fucked someone so hard and so lo g that her pussy (or ass) didn’t pass that air back out? Oh, sorry, I guess pencil dicks dotdothat? My bad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another story that the writer over exaggerates on the size of there dick im so not surprised most of the writers on here does that shit cause they the women will like them more hate to tell you it dont

Nymfohuntertrying2bgoodNymfohuntertrying2bgood11 months ago

Nice job on this one mate. The characters and storyline are fun and playful, and that is one of the most important things in my opinion. You can, definitely tell it is written with 'American English' but there is still a few spelling mistakes that stand out. There is a program called Grammarly that is the lifesaver of many a uni student that is really good to use, and the free version is all you really need if you already have an idea about grammar. The next installment would be good because this left us wanting more to be sure 🙂.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful!! need more!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I liked the story but it was to short. I find it hard to believe that they wouks not discuss what happened. They would not express how they feel, emotionally and psychologically. The potetial is there, it seems the will is not.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

The scenario was hot, with the slow arousal and insertion, but the dimensions were bonkers and detracted from the overall story severely. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Aishahsofy

I recall being taken into the living room by my step mother and pulled to my knees in front of her sitting in a low sitting chair. She was wearing a satin nightgown without panties or braw that she always wore at night. Next thing I realized she was rubbing my dick against her hairy pussy lips. It didn’t take much rubbing until i felt my dick slip into her wet pussy. The smallest move made my hard as a rock. I tried to pull out but overtake by her tight wet pussy. I will never forget that moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous