All Comments on 'Orgy In The Backyard'

by BigTimmy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BIG DICK

WOW he puts my 10" too shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lol

Riiiiiiiight,not one to beat around the "bush" are you? hahahaha

BigTimmyBigTimmyabout 13 years agoAuthor
for more hot stories

Visit www.epiclust.blogspot.com for more hot stories and the original "my life as a teenage stud" series. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
name change

is it me or did the mothers name change from rachel to suzie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am confused. There is jenn, Maggie and Rachel but who the hell is suzie?? When did she come into the story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yeah, Rachel did become Suzie. A little confusing but other than that it's a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very fun and hot (if not quite believable) :)

For me, (besides the incest) this story is every man's fantasy come to life. Who wouldn't want to cum like this? My gf lets me cum on her like this and it's great, but nothing would compare to the epic fantasy here lol. Please keep up with the raunchy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your descriptions

of the boys genitals are worse than a bad joke. Believe it or not, no on believes those descriptions fit you either. Rumor has it that males who build themselves up to a substantial degree, do so as compensation for "other' physical shortcomings. With so many "stories" with such unbelievable descriptions, it sounds like someone needs a magnifying just to urinate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

Whio s Suzie and where did she come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sensitive Subject

To the Anonymous commenter who says the male genitals in this story are unrealistic I'm fairly sure that's the point. This is a fantasy website after all. To imply that the writer of the story is insecure about his own shortcomings is laughable and makes it look like YOU are the one who is insecure. Why else would you be so bothered after reading about someone with a 15 inch cock?

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Nice story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Fifteen inch cock?

Is that you Bobby? I know that kid! I met him last week at the local bar! That little dicked kid loved my manly 26 inch cock up his ass. Boy, that Bobby may be a god to his mom and sis, but he lives for dick in the ass, let me tell you. You've never heard a guy beg so much for cock! He took 25 guys, all bigger than him, up his ass, and still begged for more.

mcitylinemcityline2 months ago

I was looking for the buildup and seduction. Semen was splattering at the beginning. What is the fun in that? I read a little and than scanned over it and said no thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous