All Comments on 'One Night Stand. With My Mom.'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Call me perverted, but I liked this.

Would love to hear about the birthday.

Warm and loving, not slutty please.

Thank you.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
wow

one of the best , iloved it , such a turn on, so true sounding , maybe it wwas

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
Mom rocks

I liked it. I hope you grace us with some more of their antics!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Great story, nice to see interaction beside just lust and fucking.

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
Nicely Written

Nicely written story. The narrative hangs together well. Well done and hope to read more of your stories.

Venus

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 13 years ago
Very nice

You don't have to be a pervert to like this story!

Very well written, believable, and sensual and not just sexual.

Very nice indeed.

Look forward to hearing how the birthday went :)

1nut1der1nut1derabout 13 years ago
Great!

Loved it! Very well written, nice build-up. More please!

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 13 years ago
Loved it

Very well written, a good build, a hanging finish that needs another chapter. You developed the characters quite well. I intend to read your other two stories. It's a five!

916waiting916waitingabout 13 years ago
Exceptional

This is deserving of a 5 and that's what I gave it...don't stop now; I want to know about the birthday and other sensual holidays. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly.......

mf2020 you are truly something, i confess that. you have skill that how to write a mom son incest story. you write everything about sex between mother son, in future you should be the best mom son story writer if you continue authoring this kind of hot mother son story. waiting for more..........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Very good

The story is very believable and the characters seem real. Nicely written and well edited to make a smooth reading story.

I would like to read of them getting together for a weekend of sex finding that there's more to their relationship than just a one night stand.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

good one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The son never made the mother cum?

It seemed to be only about his orgasms?

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Believable and well written

I especially like the idea of getting sporadic presents throughout the year.

The mother doesn’t want an “affair with anyone” and likes the “one night stands for a reason- there are no strings attached”. If I were the son, I would say that an ongoing affair with me would be uniquely different and would not run the risks of either an average affair or a one night stand. An affair might evolve into a relationship where the guy wants her to leave her husband. The son would never do this for the reasons stated in the story: “Who would I tell anyway about fucking my mom? No one would believe me, and/or they'd think I was totally fucked up”. A one night stand can be dangerous (violence or disease) and even a one night stand can follow you home and cause trouble. So, an ongoing affair with her son would solve both of their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And then, and then?

The story is competently written but the climax, the reason that we work our way thru the lead-in, is quite anti-climactic. The two lovers grapple, then we are informed that it is over...no language to describe the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A REALLY FUN TIME

this is how it is supposed to be between a Mother and her Son. Love and Sex with complete abandon. there is no closer intimacy than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Aren't you going to put on a condom first?" "Not this time. Not with my mom..."

This talented author has that right. When a boy fucks his mother there shouldn't be anything--like a rubber (yuck!)--between his stiff young prick and his mother's tight wet twat. Mom and son both enjoy the feel of his strong jets of rich warm semen hitting her cunt walls and the sensation of the boy just letting loose with everything in his young balls deep into his mother. All over his mother's cunt, plastering it creamy white, is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

fun story, liked it, very different than most treating this very subject

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

"Aren't you going to put on a condom first?" "Not this time. Not with my mum..."

This talented author has that right. When a boy fucks his mother there shouldn't be anything--like a rubber (yuck!)--between his stiff steel hard young cock and his mother's tight wet snatch. Mum and son both enjoy the feel of his strong jets of rich warm cum hitting her cervix & womb walls and the sensation of the boy just letting loose with everything in his young balls deep into his mother. All over his mother's cunt, pussy, snatch, filling his mum's womb plastering it creamy white, is where a boy's thick virile young spunk belongs.

Yes I copied & amended the post by Anonymous - because I agreed with a lot of what Anonymous posted.

Sarah Leather, London England - (32yo married fit tanned & toned leather wearing blonde mum of two, who loves teasing & getting fucked by athletic well hung young men & teenagers, with my husband's approval !!!!) (leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk)

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

yeah, another way to get Mom and son together, fairly quickly-they'd be fun to follow up on, hope you write more about them-nicely written-thanks

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 10 years ago
outstanding

Loved this tale of incestuous fun. Very realistic and believable characters and it was told in such a sexy little "slow build up" way that I was so excited to read each new paragraph. I look very forward to reading more from you. This was an instant classic for me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs more descriptive sex scenes

But was very good overall, I really enjoyed it and hope you can write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Desperately want it changed from a one night stand

I think this is brilliant story telling and very credible. Anybody can write about a guy sticking his cock in his mother and fucking her brains out. But how much of that is realistic. Your story is beautiful and and adequately decorated with the caring thoughts and emotions that you would expect to find in the sexual coupling between two people who love each other; especially between a mother and son.

I am surprised he didn't make even a single effort to suck her pussy to relax and reassure her and move this from a one night stand into a longer lasting experience. Still I want you to write some more. And tell us what happened with her husband, his father, when she got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCKING EXCELLENT !!!

Great story. She knows he'll keep his mouth shut and he fucked her brains out so she'll be back for more.

I never fucked my mother but I had two younger sisters, eleven and eight, that I started fucking when I was thirteen and my eight year old sister brought in her nine year old best friend, a close by neighbor. Nancy already had boobs and a lot of hair on her juicy pussy. She was a squirter. I fucked all three of them until I went into the Army at nineteen.... and then when I came home on weekend passes and furloughs until I went to Korea for 16 months. When I got back to the States and came home on leave, I got my youngest sister pregnant and her friend, Nancy, too. I married Nancy. My sister and our three kids live with Nancy and my other two teenagers.

A_17A_17about 9 years ago
came twice

fucking awesome

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
almost

but not quite,

the whining really brings it down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

a superb story .keep writing man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mom

I too had a "one night stand" with my mom. I was 20y/o my mom was 43y/o. It was awesome 4 times in one night. I left the next day and we never talked about what happened between us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrinky

Suppereb story..I really liked it so much

advent62advent62about 7 years ago
written like a true experience

Excellently written. Emotions and dialogues were so real n believable. Mothers mind set described with full of duality. Had a great time reading n felt I was experiencing. What about his dad? When he saw his wife dressed in such short velvet skirt... he would have guessed what's in store n wife returning back in morng instead of nite. So what happened between them?

Great story... maintain same softer real emotions in expressing words.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
NICE!

Great story, just found all your stories and am reading my way through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome!!

just wondering how she explained to her husband , spending the night out with her son!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

VERY WELL DONE, THERE COULD BE MORE TO THIS STORY.

PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE.....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A sequel please .. it's short, hot and too the point no nonsense story ...

loved the moments and THE conversation .. everything's just phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favorite story on Literotica, never fails to get me off.

The chemistry between them is fucking hot. The mother is an amazing character. The tension between her decorum and her lust makes for the horniest subtext ever. The gap between her overbearing character that he used to hate and the feisty flirting now is too sexy.

This calls for a sequel. :puppy-eyes: The birthday present or a Christmas visit later on would be highly appreciated, perhaps with the father a little closer to the picture. That idea of sexual benefits in special occasions (totally not an affair) is super hot.

Or, let me try by other means, the only reason you're not writing it is because you're an old prude. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this Story. trust me I do, but it seriously turns me the hell off when authors, especially ones in incest stories, end up making the mother/sister/daughter/aunt/grandmother/cousin a whore.

Trust me, I want as many whores as possible, but it means absolutely nothing if the whore isn't mine. After all, as a great man once said. "if everyone's super, no one will be." Point being if everyone is getting a slice of "your" pie, then it obviously isn't yours. It's only hot when the bitch is your whore

Also having an unfaithful mother makes incest stories shit in my opinion, call me selfish but when you think about it doesn't that just mean that the guy is just another in a long line of cocks they've been fucking? Well whatever I know I'm butt hurt but it just killed the Boner when she revealed she was a hoe. Great until then though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous just before.

.

On the contrary, the mother having a previous history of cheats and/or being a regular slut makes it all the more hot for some of us. I don't want her to be a model wife and mom who just happens to fall in love with her son and sex ensues. I want a perv woman that has fucked around and comes to settle on her son because he gives her that something extra; be it the feelings, the forbidden pleasure, or the usual big cock.

.

At least, some of us prefer it this way. I know I'm not here for stories of romance with some sex and incest spice, but for the dirtiest sex stories, and slutty moms are a hell of a taboo to enjoy.

.

So props to motherfucker2020, you do you! The story is fire!

.

To the anonymous, it's not like there aren't lots of stories about what you want on the site, so just go read those and don't shit on a story just because it has elements that tick you off... Funny doing that in the Incest category. XD

.

And to people interested in this trope, I suggest giving the stories by JayPierce95 a try, on this site. His stories are also frigging hot. If somebody has other similar reccs, do tell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked that he didn't degrade her and call her rude names. I also liked that she was a wild willing fuck.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger10 months ago

would have been better without the begging, Women don't mind occasionally being taken but no woman l know likes the begging.

SlickerzSlickerz8 months ago

She, her, she, her. That's what I kept reading most of this pile of crap. If it's mom-son incest then make obvious references as such like 'my mom' frequently instead of she, her, she, her. And then entire page worth nonsense son trying to dig into mom's sexual past. What does that shit has to do with a mom-son incest erotica. 1 Star only because any lower is not possible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The condom completely ruined it for me. Just WHY!? And like almost no description on the actual sex acts. Massive disappointment in so many ways.

As for the cheating, she said she only did it because the dad stopped showing interest in her. Use it or lose it, buddy. It's not like she was going out of her way to cheat on him while happily married because she's a slut or whatever. She said herself she just has needs, which is understandable, and since her husband stopped wanting her sexually, what's a woman to do? Or a guy for that matter in a similar position. I can't blame them honestly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous