All Comments on ''Accidental' Sleepover'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwsome

Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i know its a made up story but dont make it soooo easy to tell

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
They can always get together again down the road...

Even if it is 20-30 years. Trust me.,

theo_minortheo_minoralmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Bfree

I wrote a story about that, too - 'Full Circle'. Check it out, if you're so inclined. . .

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftover 11 years ago

This is a fairly common theme. It was well told, but I though it could have stood out more with a little more detail about the group. In this case, more dialog would have been in order, and a little more back story on Jon and Ellen. I think an increase in these two elements would make this story stand out among the others of this genre theme.

Fisherman144Fisherman144over 11 years ago
Ellen was almost my first!

Believe it or not, Ellen, a very sensual and 'stacked' young lady and I came together on a set up date (even though we'd known each other for years). The attraction was immediate and we were soon sharing what you describe in your story. Excellent! - Great memory!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
Nice....

It has a sweetness most stories here don't have.

Makes it warmer and more lovable.

All joy,

King Cuddle

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
wishful dreaming

FAIR WARNING: I am about to tell you a Truthful and Honest accounting of my Real Life First Copulative Experience. Not for the weak minded trolls and annoymousies who lack Real Life Experience with the female persuasion and who haven't the intellectual capacity to understand the concept of what separates Reality from Fiction.

I wish that I could brag about my first time going all the way with a female of the opposing gender but honesty and garbled memories whipsawed between beer and pot have left me with cringeworthy flashes of mutual failure. It was a High School party celebrating some irrelevant sporting event or another. Hell, I don't remember ever dating the girl. I don't think I even learned her name? All that I can remember now five decades later just that she was a naked female.

We were both so embarrassed but also em-bare-assed afterwards by cruel, cruel, heartless fiends for ex-friends laughing at our pathetically ignorant, humiliating failure to accomplish anything more then a reputation for how-not-to-lose-your-virginty.

I was so traumatized it would be a couple of years later, after several attempts with different women, before I could finally achieve an ejaculation into a vagina. I would not be surprised if during that period my fumbling amateur status convinced at least a couple of my dates to seriously consider joining a nunnery.

Sworn & Attested to a half-century later by - fanfare -

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful writing

Loved it, although your first-time stamina is a bit hard to believe. Caring characters who look after each other, always nice IMHO

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
lacked oral sex

was a good read, but,could have been better if you had some oral sex in there before they jumped each others bones.

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
Prefect As It Is!

Don't listen to the other comment about what SHOULD have happened. That's their fantasy, not your story. The way they moved right to it is perfectly in keeping with the excitement the characters were feeling during their first time, particularly for Ellen having a fantasy come true, all sense of pacing oneself would fly out the window in an inexperienced lover.

Well done. Perfectly written. Don't change a thing.

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
I agree

Perfect as it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Just the kind of situation I have fantasized many times! My pussy is so wet reading this. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make your story's happy ending ,much better to read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mostly people wanting another chapter is because they identified with characters and didn’t want to say goodbye. I felt that way with this story.

To me that means even in a relatively short tale you dragged me totally into your story. Great job! 5 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
618 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...