All Comments on 'Wife Gangbanged on Business Trip'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
gaju123gaju123about 13 years ago
Lol'd

at @PTBzzzz comment, I mean seriously laughed out loud. Anyways the story itself was nice and thankfully wasn't full of a completely wimp husband and the like. Keep up the good work.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
good one

a hot wild night capped off with a hot black cock, she will have to have again

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
HOT

to be fucked to olivion then get it really good with a big black cock what a night

tranquility99tranquility99about 13 years ago
Very hot!

Not believable at all, but it really turned me on. I would love to fuck several guys while my husband watches. For that matter, I'd love to watch him fuck women with his gorgeous cock while I sit back and play with my clit.

All you people who have experienced swinging or sharing your spouse - I am SO jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good stories are becoming extinct

Same old crap over and over. 12" cock? Where's the reality? Where have all the good writers gone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Husband Would Love It!

He would love to get me a little drunk, turn on my natural sex flirting with a bunch of guys, see me get stripped down, and get gang-fucked. He's be jacking the whole time. But I would absolutely all the attention to my tits getting played with and sucked. And all the cock and cum! Fill my cunt, fill my mouth! More cum! More cock! Love it! Great story! Mrs Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Liked Your Story But...

...I would really like to meet Mrs. Pussy. She sounds like a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

It's a hot story. Only a fantasy, will the haters get a life please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good stories are becoming extinct

I agree with the comment about 12" cocks. They don't exist except on horses. Even an 8" cock is 1 in a 100 and they are usually on people with genetic defects.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wish it was me!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Perfect wife!

Slut wife has a stretched cunt? No problemo, I will use my fist! What a hottie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow grt story

Hey a real nice story ....seems the hubby gave his wife a big surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy but

the action moved a little too fast for me. Details of how they did her would have made it hotter. But @Good stories are becoming extinctn my husband and 2 other guys I dated before marriage had 12' inch cocks. So unless their genetic abnormality is being black, I beg to differ. Anyway I agree with the comment that these stories are fantasy. If you want reality stick to your own bedroom and leave Literotica alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GR88888888888888888888888888

I have a true story to write but no one would believe it's so bizzar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The only trip she's taking?

Is the trip to divorce court. Could this have been anymore cliched? I mean really. What a thoroughly unlikeable person she was. Made the whole thing not worth reading. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uh

Needs to be more believable. Nobody is going to let their wife fuck 15 strangers unprotected full internal and a black guy 12 inches long. Also. Vaginas tighten up again after a bit, no surprise there. "If that's even possible." You should have made the husband unaware of the incident and had a better reason for all the guys besides "They were all dancing with her and got hard." Be original. The dancing thing is overused and never happens anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I missed the Five Star

That was Very Hot.

I'd Love to watch my wife fuck and suck so many guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dumb AF

This is too shallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Need my wife to do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT AS CAN BE

Yes I also hope to see my wife fuck many guys at the same time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want mine fucked too

My wife needs that

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
baadd girls like..

its been too long.. i would luv this tohappen again:)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another winner from the great author DICKHEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope guys knocked up your wife so this way she Carrie's their kid in her womb

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
To the Anonymous “Uh” that doesn’t think this stuff happens ...

Sorry “Uh” but it does happen. The story may be fiction but the scenario Isn’t. There are bars/clubs where guys take their wives and girlfriends to for exactly this sort of thing. While it may not be 15 guys fucking your wife or girlfriend in the bar, they will give you a great show if you like to share her. We have a number of these bars/clubs associated with hotels here in southern CA that turn a blind eye to the antics on the dance floor. They are frequented by middle age couples where the lady is seeking several younger guys that are often black. While the ladies aren’t fucked in the bar there is a lot of obvious feeling up of the ladies by the guys in full view of her husband/boyfriend and everybody else where the guys dancing with her are hoping to fuck her while he watches later. The hotel rooms fill up with smaller gang bang parties starting about midnight. I have taken several girl friends to these places to share and watch them participate in GREAT sport sex. Yes, these things do happen and I have enjoyed watching up to four guys fucking some of my girlfriends over the years and loved it each and every time we have scored.

So, “Uh” ... wander out of your mom’s basement and go to some of these places. You might even get lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story would love to be a stranger fucking someones wife while they watched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. But i would like for u to let the sluts get to have black babies and the in- laws get a good shock.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 2 years ago

To anonymous--Yes it happens more than you might think. My wife and I go to clubs when there are going to be mostly men there. She is really into it. The first time we went, she was a little shy. We fucked on the oversized bed and I ate her out. Afterwards, a guy walked over to us and thanked us for the great show. While he was thanking us, he was feeling her tits and telling her what a great rack she had. He was getting hard and like a magnet to metal, her mouth went to his cock and she began sucking him off.

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Load of crap.....unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did your end up being knocked up at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🖕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic for me and my 60 year old wife. She has been shaving her pussy for 30 years. After reading this story, she's begging me to let take her gambling and leave her by herself to see how many men will take her to our room and fuck her good. If she meets a bbc she'll love me more for letting me her taking a bbc pounding and stretching her pussy to the max. When she turned 40, we met a black man during a fishing trip, and he spent the night fucking her all night. She later told me that he filled all her three holes and gave her his number for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it, that's what husband gets for telling her to have fun. But I am a black woman who wants to have 18 inches of cock, haven't had a cock in 11yrs. Have to have a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Let my wife only fuck black guys she even been knocked up 4 times having them delivered out of her cunt went to party she took on 30 guys cumming in her cunt asshole sametime found out she expecting twins said want more black kids put in me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for a highlynerotic and fun read!!! Quite a turn-on!! Good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
376 Followers
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex